Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Super_SKL 2016-12-23 14:49

zaiyang

7 posts

Posted by zaiyang > 2016-12-11 07:58 | Report Abuse

can you please explain the term "system" as stated by you ? I don't quite understand.
For me, I blamed it on the integrity of the management.

Posted by idiotbuster > 2016-12-11 15:08 | Report Abuse

who are the management guys ???? so obvious lah .....ajib kor and his thieves.

Lk036

929 posts

Posted by Lk036 > 2016-12-11 16:32 | Report Abuse

Similarly for the country, mixed politic with religion ( Islam). What happen if other citizen mixed politic with Cristian or Buddhist or Hindu. Fgv mixed with politic , down to the drain. Country mixed with religion also down to the drain? The result is RM.

enning22

2,875 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-12-11 17:40 | Report Abuse

europeans learnt their hard lesson on relationship with religion and politics ,more then 500 years ago. they had dark age in the middle age.
now we are in the midst of our dark age.

Super_SKL

179 posts

Posted by Super_SKL > 2016-12-23 14:49 | Report Abuse

EPF says it has no more stake in FGV, December 22, 2016
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/my/article/epf-says-it-has-no-more-stake-fgv

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 22): The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) says it no longer has any stake in Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (FGV), as it assures members that the EPF practises high standards of corporate governance in its investments, with robust policies on risk control and asset allocation.

"In line with these best practices, we have been closely monitoring the equity performance of FGV over the years and have gradually sold down our shareholding. As of today, the EPF no longer holds any shares in FGV," the retirement fund said in a statement today.

The fund also confirmed that the RM6.5 billion loan taken by Felda Holdings Bhd (Felda) is not in default, adding that Felda continues to service the loan in accordance to the agreed terms and conditions.

"We urge EPF members to verify the facts with the EPF and not be misled by comments made in the social and online media," added the fund.

The statement issued today came following a blog post dated Dec 14, which has been widely circulated on social media, that questioned whether Felda would be able to pay off its RM6.5 billion loan from EPF, which was taken in 2010.

The author also compared FGV to troubled investment fund 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB), which has raked up billions of ringgit of debt in just a few years of operation and is in the midst of allegations of financial mismanagement that has sparked related money laundering investigations in several countries.

Second Finance Minister Datuk Johari Abdul Ghani recently said the government will "run off 1MDB", adding that this meant the strategic investment fund, the brainchild of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, will not be undertaking anymore business activity.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz