1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by chrishaiden66 2017-03-29 21:46

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2017-01-17 11:59 | Report Abuse

Mr Tan, please allow me to share my comments on bitcoin. Bitcoin started out with only US0.10 cents in 2007. Today it had risen to USD1100.00. Imagine if you put down USD 100.00 today you are multi millionaire.
But why is it so risky? In every business there are always risks. In Bitcoin the risks are many. Just to quote a few, it is a digital currency or cryptocurrency which had unproven potential in its inception. There is no records or similar company to compare. Many people claiming that it was scam/ponzi scheme and even until today people still say it is scam. People are still skeptical of its usability. Bitcoin has many downside. Its transactions is anonymous(unable to trace where the currency goes), subject to hacking and lost of coins, no anti money laundering and anti terrorist regulations etc. It was very volatile exactly because the trading platform were hacked and each time huge amount of currency were lost, the market price to swing wildly.
Why Bitcoin has risen so high and will it continue to rise? Bitcoin has risen so high because it has a limited supply (21 mln) unlike government currency where the government can just print more money when needed. It has jumped higher from USD @ 700 3months ago to 1100 today because of twin events, Brexit and India ban on big bank notes. It will not go higher from here because of new coin - onecoin.
New cryptocurrency onecoin was found based on bitcoin but rectified the downside of bitcoin. Onecoin has bigger capitalization (120 bln), usability and lower entry cost, faster mining and faster transaction etc. Onecoin started out November 2014 at .50 euros and today is 7.80 euros. Its target is 25 euros by end of 2017. So if you missed bitcoin do not miss onecoin! copy this link to learn more: http://www.newcryptoera.com/en/onecoin-vs-bitcoin (contact me if you wish to join hp 0168520132. You will count the blessing the day you joined).

Posted by chrishaiden66 > 2017-03-29 21:46 | Report Abuse

yes we must put in bitcoin. Bitcoin will be now growing up in upcoming years and its worth to invest in it.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz