2 people like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2017-09-04 10:27

Alex Foo

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-08-17 12:47 | Report Abuse

thank you for the writeup 360 =) You showed me things I never considered before.

part of the reason i go for hrc is also due to its moat in refining, at least in the region of Malaysia. Yes I do foresee that O&G is more cautious to expand now given the possible electrical cars going mainstream for the next 5 years, and therefore cutting their capex expansion.

The fact that PetronM is willing to invest in half the size of HRC current refining capacity got me thinking.

Also, the demand for oil is going to be there until there is a real viable solution to jet fuel replacement (i'm looking at this). Even for car, electrical cars going mainstream is going to benefit alot of semicon based companies, in which i have divested stake as well.

But as of today, HRC is my largest holding. Thank you for highlighting the need to be patient. It is true that Mr. Market can dictate how much HRC is worth.

I'm just thinking that if continuous profitable quarters will slowly convince the market that HRC is a stock not to be disappointed =)

Posted by 360Capitalist > 2017-08-17 17:05 | Report Abuse

Value is in the Eye of Beholder

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-08-17 17:24 | Report Abuse

Yes the upward march cannot be stop loh...!!

U cannot fight nature...!!

U cannot fight gods will..!!

Yes...by all means richladdy...u sold pls donate loh...!!

The god told General Raider to tell dumb dumb investors to fight on...!!

So that we can even donate more & more loh...!!

God love dumb dumb investors very very much loh....!!

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-08-17 17:37 | Report Abuse

This 360 is call the real Eagle eye...itu Calvintaneng sochai is call ayam betina eye.

Posted by 360Capitalist > 2017-08-18 08:48 | Report Abuse

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/energy/refined-products/singapore-mogas-92-unleaded-platts-brent-crack-spread-swap-futures.html

MoGas Brent Crack Spread

Q1/Q2' 2017

Jan- June ' 2017 Oct-Dec' 2016
USD6.50-USD 8.70 per barrel Vs USD4.50 - USD6.50 per barrel

Q3'2017

July - Sept' 2017 Oct-Dec' 2016
USD8.70-USD12.851 per barrel Vs USD4.50 - USD6.50 per barrel

Note :
We will definitely seeing huge jumps in Q3'17 Quarterly Earnings as compare to Q1 & Q2'17 which will be announce in Nov 2017. Hold tight and do not trade.

SALAM

1,025 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2017-08-18 11:19 | Report Abuse

Thx very much 360 for your sharing...Appreciate

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2017-08-19 11:32 | Report Abuse

Oil price price surged on Friday! Oil stocks should get very bullish on Monday!

Posted by Yaroslav Maksim > 2017-08-31 03:44 | Report Abuse

AVAILABLE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS - D2, D6, JP54 & JETA1.

WE HAVE AVAILABLE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS FROM RELIABLE REFINERY IN RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH BEST PRICE AND QUALITY.
BELOW PRODUCT ARE AVAILABLE WITH BEST OFFERS - FOB CI DIP AND PAY.

JP54: Quantity: 500,000-2,000,000 Barrels
D2: Quantity: 50,000-150,000 Metric Tons
D6 Virgin: Quantity: 400,000,000-800,000,000 Gallon

SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS WITH YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS SO AS TO ENABLE US PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR WORKABLE PROCEDURE.
Sincerely.

Maksim Yaroslav (Mr.)
EMAIL: neftegazconsultant@yandex.ru
EMAIL: neftegazconsultant@mail.ru
TEL: +7 9265036551

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2017-08-31 04:06 | Report Abuse

LOL silly Russians wannabe - u think got traders/buyers for these kinda petroleum products in i3 meh - why dun u contact KNN General Lee @ psd@knm-group.com or u can contact him directly 60-3 8946 -3000. I'm sure they need all the rocket fuel they can get since our Supreme Leader is launching missiles so frequently nowdays LOL

Posted by vladislav > Aug 29, 2017 10:49 AM | Report Abuse

We Can supply Aviation Kerosene,Jet fuel (JP 54-A1,5), Diesel (Gas Oil) and Fuel Oil D2, D6,ETC in FOB/Rotterdam only, serious buyer should contact or if you have serious buyers my seller is ready to close this deal fast contact us below:now base email us (neftegazagent@yandex.ru)

PRODUCT AVAILABLE IN ROTTERDAM/ CI DIP AND PAY IN SELLER EX-SHORE TANK.

Russia D2 50,000-150,000 Metric Tons FOB Rotterdam Port.

JP54 5000,000 Barrels per Month FOB Rotterdam.

JA1 Jet Fuel 10,000,000 Barrels FOB Rotterdam.

D6 Virgin Fuel Oil 800,000,000 Gallon FOB Rotterdam.

E-mail: neftegazagent@yandex.ru
E: neftegazagent@mail.ru
E: neftegazagent@yahoo.com

Best Regards
(Mr.) Vladislav Yakov

Posted by Maksim Yaroslav > 2017-09-04 05:14 | Report Abuse

AVAILABLE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS - D2, D6, JP54 & JETA1.

WE HAVE AVAILABLE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS FROM RELIABLE REFINERY IN RUSSIAN FEDERATION WITH BEST PRICE AND QUALITY.
BELOW PRODUCT ARE AVAILABLE WITH BEST OFFERS - FOB CI DIP AND PAY.

JP54: Quantity: 500,000-2,000,000 Barrels
D2: Quantity: 50,000-150,000 Metric Tons
D6 Virgin: Quantity: 400,000,000-800,000,000 Gallon

SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS WITH YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS SO AS TO ENABLE US PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR WORKABLE PROCEDURE.
Sincerely.

Maksim Yaroslav (Mr.)
EMAIL: neftegazconsultant@yandex.ru
EMAIL: neftegazconsultant@mail.ru
TEL: +7 9265036551

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-04 10:27 | Report Abuse

My Track Record & How to be a 5 STAR INVESTOR- GENERAL RAIDER .

I am only AN ARMY GENERAL. As I am not an accountant, BUT I understand a company’s balance sheet & its business loh. But then how could I buy so CHEAP HRC AND MAKE SO MUCH MONIES LEH?

U WILL NOTICE HRC HAS MOVE UP FROM JUST RM 1.93 TO RM 7.51, WITHIN A PERIOD OF LESS THAN 9 MTHS A GAIN AL MOST 300% LOH...!!

WHAT IS THE SECRET ?
WHAT DRIVE HRC UP SO MUCH LEH ??
The answer lies with earnings growth, high Roe, strong cashflow and low Pe rating...THIS IS THE MOST POTENT COMBINATION OF FACTORS FOR BIG SUSTAINED FUNDAMENTAL SHARE PRICE BIG ADVANCEMENT MAH...!!

JUST LOOK AT THE CHART OF HRC, U WILL NOTICE HOW STRONG HRC SHARE PRICE GAIN, THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I M TALKING ABOUT LOH.!!

BESIDE THE FUNDAMENTAL INVESTMENT SECRET I JUST REVEALED , U MUST UNDERSTAND BUSINESS LOH..!!

Just like W.Buffet mentioned i m a good investor bcos i m a good businessman & I M A GOOD BUSINESSMAN BCOS I M A GOOD INVESTOR LOH..!!
These 2 combination of important character drive your exceptional investment success loh....!!

So what is HRC key success factors leh ??
1.REFINE PETROLEUM IS AN ESSENTIAL CONSUMER PRODUCTS WITH UNLIMITED HUGE VOLUME AND DEMAND.

2. THERE ARE ONLY 3 REFINERY IN MSIA; PETRONAS, HENGYUAN AND PETRON.THESE ARE A REGULATED OLIGOPOLY BUSINESS.

3. THIS BUSINESS IS EASY TO MANAGE AND MORE EASY TO MANAGE COMPARE WITH PLANTATION, BCOS THE PRODUCT PRICING IS BASED ON INTERNATIONAL CRACK MARGIN, CRUDE OIL PRICE AND EXCHANGE RATES, U JUST NEED TO BE EFFICIENT WHILE RUNNING IT, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS LOH, BUT THE SALES POTENTIAL ARE TREMENDOUS & UNLIMITED LOH...!!
FURTHERMORE THERE ARE ADDITIONAL EXPORT POTENTIAL TO CHINA AND SOUTH EAST ASIA.

4. HRC HAD SHOWN ITS CAPABILITY WITH 2 YEARS OF FINE PERFORMANCE 2015 AND 2016 WITH EPS EARNINGS EXCEED RM 1.00 AND LATEST HALF YEAR EPS RM 1.21.
THIS GOOD PERFORMANCE IS SUPPORTED BY VERY STRONG CASHFLOW LOH..!!.REFINE PETROLEUM IS AN ESSENTIAL CONSUMER PRODUCTS WITH UNLIMITED HUGE SALES VOLUME.

I have sold almost all my Evergreen share, my car, my house and had take up a sizeable loan jus be ready to all out sailang HRC loh..!!
I strongly believe these HRC counter will perform superbly well and it is one of lifetime opportunity to make very very big in KLSE, where only very few ever dream loh..!!

As I said earlier, I am only an Army General with business acumen and good investment skill and I can foresee the future profit growth of Hengyuan.
Remember, profit growth prospect is the most powerful catalyst to move share price, plus the combining with the 4 key success factors that i highlighted above, u get some very explosive success factors,even stronger than the hydrogen bomb that north korea just detonated loh!.

Besides boasting to satisfy my ego, my purpose of writing this article is to teach investors to look at the company’s business always and should not be afraid to hold on the shares even if the company reports poor result with devastating losses 3 years ago.
Patience is the key to successful of any investing.

Chartists, the feared investors, the sceptics will not buy HRC, bcos its share price has up 300% within a very short period. But expert investors with business sense will be eagerly accumulate more & more at unbelievable rock bottom price now with PE 4x loh.!!

As i said once the hydrogen explode, on HRC u can see how much the explosive gain u will get on HRC loh!!
It is beyond ,any imagination of ordinary investing folks, and it is beyond history, the superb big gain u ever seen loh..!!

Yes u invest in HRC not only to make money, it is with the noble objective u create history in your investment gain, that ur children and grandchildren one day, can tell and boast the Grandpa investment success history to their friends loh!

Which is more risky, buying HRC at rock bottom Rm 7.51 PE 4x prices or buying when they have gone up above PE 24x like Pet DAG at Rm 24.3 leh ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz