155 posts

Posted by moguiyu > 2017-09-29 18:14 | Report Abuse

support your bugle!!!

billionn

731 posts

Posted by billionn > 2017-09-29 23:44 | Report Abuse

Aiyo selling so hard lol

Posted by yewniengwei2693 > 2017-09-30 12:41 | Report Abuse

Should be go result next quarter report.

LingLing8

50 posts

Posted by LingLing8 > 2017-10-01 18:16 | Report Abuse

another excellent article from Bugle. I like the idea: curi ayam or bela ayam for the telur, hahaha. few months back when the price was at high RM1.20, that we may call it "偷鸡不到亏把米”。Now at about 90 cents, 偷不到鸡,买几只回家养,因为鸡蛋就要出来了!

Super_SKL

179 posts

Posted by Super_SKL > 2017-10-02 10:35 | Report Abuse

haha, LingLing8 is right (correct) and Bugle is Left ("偷鸡不到亏把米”). Read my previous comments in case you don't understand what I mean. At that time, I said "RUN"! And now you've got to listen to me again: at the current price, 左边/右边,speculate or invest, or whatever you like to call it, YOU WOULDN'T GO WRONG!

LingLing8

50 posts

Posted by LingLing8 > 2017-10-05 11:05 | Report Abuse

是的, 看来现在应该是准备要偷鸡的最好时机了。我想原因有三:

一,上一次业绩出炉,看左边的,应该是偷鸡不到亏把米,大部分都走了。股价高峰回调,已经反映当时的业绩了,要走的,应该都走到七七八八了。

二,上一次业绩出炉,看右边的,应该都还在。说不定还一直在持续买进。为什么不卖?为什么还在买?2017财政年跟往年比较,公司亏钱吗?赚少了吗?股息如何?现金/资产素质?前景如何?重点是要理解为什么公司第三、四季度业绩变差了。我觉得明白这一点的人不多,应该是一般的典型价值投资者。

三,股息五分钱就快要宣布了!手头上有票的人,知道的人,有谁会在这个时候卖?

结论:跌,应该是不大可能的事。So,剩下的机率应该就是...?

Super_SKL

179 posts

Posted by Super_SKL > 2017-10-05 12:23 | Report Abuse

Logically and theoretically, I think you’re right. But is the stock market the place that people talk about logic/theory? I don’t think so. Otherwise it wouldn’t be so many people chasing/trading all the top-volume counters. Take a look at today top-10 volume: HUAAN, PALETTE, HUBLINE, PUC, HIBISCS, MTOUCHE, VIZIONE, DATAPRP for examples. What are the “things” inside these companies? What’s the value that you can extract out from it? Besides speculation, did those companies really making any profit, paying any cash dividend? How many times of right issues calls have been made in the past few years? The stock market is a place for those “garbage stocks”, where all kind of speculative activities are taking place via different kind of manipulation, rumors, insider trading, and eventually all have the same end story: someone made huge profit and a lot of others made some losses. Who win who lose? That’s the point!

bugle

293 posts

Posted by bugle > 2017-10-05 16:22 | Report Abuse

Tqvm for your constructive comments. That’s the main point of my article. Sometimes I doubt how many can really understand the differences between speculation and investment (投机vs投资)。

I just google “垃圾股”: https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E5%9E%83%E5%9C%BE%E8%82%A1/264985 and from 百度百科:

“垃圾股的炒作伤害了市场的根基。上市公司业绩是证券市场的根基和主线。一个市场功能正常发挥,应当是绩优股受追捧,垃圾股乏人问津的两极分化的市场;是既有百元股不断诞生,也有几毛钱“仙股”不断问世的不断走向成熟的市场。市场资金如果热衷炒作垃圾股,股价的涨跌如果是资金说了算而不是业绩说了算,市场如果投机之风盛行、价值投资理念式微,那么,只能说明证券市场的根基出了问题。”

“垃圾股一飞冲天,带给市场的并不是福音。怎么涨上来,怎么跌回去,这是垃圾股股价运行的基本规律。这样的规律带给投资者的,或许有追涨之后短暂财富增长的喜悦,但更多的将是一场噩梦。所以投资者对垃圾股应保持清醒的认识。”

Anyway, I’m here with the sole purpose of sharing. You wanted to buy or sell or whatever, that’s your own choice.

冷眼名言“宁愿错过不愿买错”,“有麝自然香,何必当风扬”

Post a Comment
Market Buzz