3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-11 18:23 | Report Abuse

Local market also not bad.
30% premium higher than international market
We can call it tongkat premium.

Tai KT

1,419 posts

Posted by Tai KT > 2018-01-11 18:37 | Report Abuse

if everyone use bitcoin in Korea and stop using their official currency, this will be the crisis of Korea.
all their currency will leak to leak out, remain bitcoin in their country, once bitcoin burst, finance crisis hit Korea.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-11 22:04 | Report Abuse

One of Sabah’s top tourism businessmen, Alexander Yee has agreed to sell 3 acres of land on Libaran Island for 0.5 Bitcoin (RM38,832.5), even though many economists consider the cryptocurrency as a bubble waiting to burst.

On Monday (8 January), the buyer Polycarp Chin transferred the 10 percent deposit of 0.05 Bitcoin (RM3,883.25) from his mobile wallet to Yee’s. The remaining 0.45 Bitcoin will be given once the purchaser becomes the land’s official owner.

The transaction was witnessed by a third party, and the agreement will be sent to a lawyer for certification before making an application for the ownership transfer at the Sandakan Land Office.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-11 22:05 | Report Abuse

If you don't own Bitcoin!
You will be poor as dirt!
Everyone love Bitcoin
Only banker hate it!

Tai KT

1,419 posts

Posted by Tai KT > 2018-01-11 22:51 | Report Abuse

plsgivebonus, wish you good luck, because you really need luck when you are in gamble.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-12 02:01 | Report Abuse

I don’t understand all of you!
I have been promoting Bitcoin since months ago when it is dirt cheap. And no one want to believe me.
:)
Whatever you can believe want long but fat and continue to be poor like dirt. I don’t trust want long butt fat value investing can make anyone rich.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-12 02:06 | Report Abuse

First of all, investing is a gambling in disguise, if you are investor you will get it.
If you are fund manager, you play with other people money, I don’t think you will get it.
If you are like some value investing teacher who invest nothing in stock market, and demand tuition fee, you are not even qualify to be investor. If you are analyst, you are nothing close to investor.
:)

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-12 04:24 | Report Abuse

I respect Robert K and his quote “politic is damaging business all the time”
The reason business is falling, the government, the policy making, the people running the regulation.

That is why American elected Trump, a businessman, it is risky bet, we don’t know if it will work.
China, Chinese are smart, they fight the government all the time, they want to do business and without regulation, because they know regulation is damaging. They trying to change the economy all the time. We need to change, we don’t need to go to war to change, it is healthy change, however, this change will make a lot of uncertainty, definitely the one who don’t want to change will be severely left behind.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-12 18:35 | Report Abuse

Petrol yuan may be ready to dethrone petrol dollar. A lot is happening lately.
I don’t think I can digest all of them at the same time.
But I can predict the next financial crisis may be near. It will start with banking, and computer virus attack, banking thieve, distrust of monetary system, high level of unsecured loan. I don’t know why some people are pretending nothing will happens, it may be just another subprime crisis, our life goes on, we had survive ‘08 crisis after all.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-13 12:30 | Report Abuse

Everyone would endorse bitcoin and crypto currency
This is world changing technology
People like value investor
Want long buff fat will not understand
Cold eyes are just too old to learn more about it

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-13 12:32 | Report Abuse

Why i3 like to attack bitcoin 9 out of 10 news is about the evil side of bitcoin
I3 is controlled by the mainstream media?

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-13 12:34 | Report Abuse

Bitcoin investor are not stupid
James Dimon, JP Morgan CEO has changed his opinion about bitcoin. He start to accept the idea of bitcoin.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-13 12:36 | Report Abuse

People do not understand bitcoin so they depend on mainstream news to learn about it. I don’t think they are smart enough to look for their source of information. 99% of information is misleading and controlled by the richest who don’t like bitcoin.

bluebiznet

1,174 posts

Posted by bluebiznet > 2018-01-13 12:55 | Report Abuse

I would say that most of my friend who invested in cryptocurrency is those who invested in nanning china before

bluebiznet

1,174 posts

Posted by bluebiznet > 2018-01-13 12:56 | Report Abuse

More or less the same as the datuk seri who hits rela, cant even speak one sentence of proper english or malay

bluebiznet

1,174 posts

Posted by bluebiznet > 2018-01-13 12:56 | Report Abuse

Mandarin also pasar mandarin

bluebiznet

1,174 posts

Posted by bluebiznet > 2018-01-13 12:58 | Report Abuse

Mostly uneducated and always motivate themself by 哪里跌倒哪里爬起来。 but seems like using it at the wrong place

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-13 13:00 | Report Abuse

You will ask if it is too late to invest in bitcoin?
It is not late at all. The collapse of banking will be the beginning of crypto currency.
The current stage of bitcoin is experimental, it has never go mainstream, the real market cap of bitcoin is unknown due to most of the coin are lost and unrecoverable, or the owner throw it away. It could be 20% less the market cap

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2018-01-13 13:04 | Report Abuse

This is the technology that worth to SIALANG compare to all the stock pick selected by the so called value investor/ analyst/ banker who invest nothing of their saving.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz