Be the first to like this.

26 comment(s). Last comment by 镠公公 2018-02-13 12:09

gohkimhock

2,949 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-02-11 20:34 | Report Abuse

Poor analytical skill. No wonder you can't win any money from KLSE.

First of all, you should keep to to your promise of leaving i3investor forum once and for all. A simple little promise you also can't keep, what credibility do you have? Come here to boast? Boast about what? You can really see graphs? Dont make me laugh. You cant even read a proper graph ie technical analysis.

You still have a lot,lot to learn, kid..

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 20:45 | Report Abuse

u put forward your views clear for everyone to understand, thks !

But, Y need to still carry old baggage , it will b never ending, not useful to anyone NOW.

A simple explanation Y a past promise dont need to b fulfil, is if, it was made under duress, by pressure groups, to force one a promise.

That is not a promise, that is cyber bullying, which is not allow in I3, if u are not aware, pls read :

I3investor Community Standards

https://klse.i3investor.com/jsp/general/standard.jsp

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 20:48 | Report Abuse

I think all right thinking n level headed I3 viewers are monitoring this.

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 20:50 | Report Abuse

we can b patient, tolerant,but if u think u can continue to go against I3 Standards, u better think hard n think thrice !

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 20:51 | Report Abuse

YES, refering to you !

gohkimhock
622 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > Feb 11, 2018 08:34 PM | Report Abuse

Poor analytical skill. No wonder you can't win any money from KLSE.

First of all, you should keep to to your promise of leaving i3investor forum once and for all. A simple little promise you also can't keep, what credibility do you have? Come here to boast? Boast about what? You can really see graphs? Dont make me laugh. You cant even read a proper graph ie technical analysis.

You still have a lot,lot to learn, kid..

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 20:55 | Report Abuse

Are u the sheriff of I3 ??

Y barge into other peoples blog n talk so rude, like u dont have basic manners ??

Do u talk the same way in other forums ??

Are u a hypocrite ??

Wont your folks face turn pink, when they read what u have been writing in I3 ?

THINK HARD ON THIS !!

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 20:57 | Report Abuse

Isnt it much better if u just stick to your gentleman posting in your usual forums n dont b exposed as a hypocrite , rude, no manners person here ??

thks.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2018-02-11 21:05 | Report Abuse

@more2it

now u know why i say this forum has too many jokers ard and not enough quality discussions.

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 21:06 | Report Abuse

hahahaha !

gohkimhock

2,949 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-02-11 22:00 | Report Abuse

@More2It

It's humorous to say one does not need to keep his promise. By virtue of that statement, it simply summarises what type of person you are.

Mind you, his promise was not made under duress or stress. In fact, he had been saying it repeatedly. Perhaps you should go to his stupid blog to see it yourself.

I am not a sheriff in i3. One does not need to be a sheriff in reminding another’s of his own promise, I understand. Pls correct me if I’m wrong.

Do you always tell your kids or friends, that one does not need to keep his/her own promise? One could easily make a promise and then breaking it.

Maybe you are also a type of person always like to break promises too. I don’t know..

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 22:32 | Report Abuse

gohkimhock

U are obviously an intelligent person, Y waste your precious time in I3 ,still carrying old baggage from yesteryear ?

Y would a person want to leave this wonderful place , I3, esp. with so many nice sifu /experts here ?

unless one is made to know that, one is not welcome or the best option under the circumstances ?
U dont have to b a smart person to understand this, right ?

To insist that a person leave I3 for whatever reason, reflect more abt the person who keep on harping on non-issues than anything else.

If u really feel that, this blogger made a promise n did not fulfill, therefore no credibility in your eyes, that is fine.

Isnt the logical thing to do, from here, is not to layan this blog n spend your time in more worthwhile blogs ?

Y continue to waste your precious time in this blog n show yourself to b not truthful to your beliefs ?

Have all those that u know, always keep their promise ? Good for u !

Whether i am the type of person who like to break promise is left to b seen, but i have not made any promise in I3.

To me, I3 is useful to share notes on investing topics, n not something personal , as in the words of Eleanor Roosevelt :

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

thks

gohkimhock

2,949 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-02-11 22:54 | Report Abuse

@More2It

Thanks for the compliment.

Usually I don’t like to carry any baggage as claimed by you. But I will reflect on what I have done in the past. Both are different things and require different scenarios to solve. If I have done wrong I will admit it. Unlike you, trying to train your guns on me.

I don’t know what is your relationship between you and CP Teh. I am not interested to know either. I am just merely reminding him what he has spoken in the past. Do not play with words; and for you, do not twist my words.

His calling us i3 commenters here as bad humans is uncalled for. He stated that he will no longer want to link his blog here. Blaming i3investor admin for not deleting the link too.

What happen to his new blog? Nobody frequent there and as a result, broke his own promise.

His current actions will not absolve him from his past responsibility.

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 23:09 | Report Abuse

Isnt it better to focus on the issues/topics at hand, rather than the person ?
This is I3 investment forum, right ?

As i said, if u really feel the person come before anything else, just follow the logical thing to do , , which is not to layan this blog.

Once u look at things from the person level first, it beoomes not objective anymore, its a never ending lose-lose feud, that actually detract from Y u are in I3 in the first place. It also dont reflect well on everyone's maturity n shows a small minded person.
thks

gohkimhock

2,949 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-02-11 23:25 | Report Abuse

@More2It

Well, if that's your attitude, then why bother with having an argument?

You may not like this and I'm betting you will be tempted to try and argue with me on this, but don't. Just... don't. Because you'd be missing the point that I am trying to make.

However, that does not change my opinion on this conman.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2018-02-11 23:28 | Report Abuse

put it this way, there r plenty of jokers/promoters here. just bet against them.

or else why u think i keep on provoking these jokers????

lol............

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-11 23:44 | Report Abuse

I like to read blogs, n always get distracted by loud noises here, hahaha

Good night !

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-02-12 00:03 | Report Abuse

根本和 poor analytical skill 无关,重点是这骗子骗人的技术一流...他长年可以喊股灾100% cash,今天又说他几天前买股套利

你看他在极度看空股市 short fkli 的同时可以去买股票,lol

我们鼓励大家拆穿骗子的谎言,以免新手听信他的话被骗,白白亏掉冤枉钱

Posted by gohkimhock > Feb 11, 2018 08:34 PM | Report Abuse

Poor analytical skill. No wonder you can't win any money from KLSE

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-12 11:02 | Report Abuse

@TOM
1. Y still want to carry old baggage into a New Year, 2018 ? It's never ending lose-lose for everybody.
Let's move on, n focus on how to get better investment results for 2018. Isnt that much more rewarding n satisfying ? rather than waste your precious time try to prove who is a liar.

2.In fact, this is the better way, to focus on your own investments n show that u are much better investor/trader at end of the year, make more money than this blogger !

3. Everyone in I3 will respect you, n trust you more because results prove you can b believed, not use words to prove your point.
This is after all ,I3 investment forum, results speak more eloquent than words !

4. Those who speak/write well like myself for example, u know their investment results is loyah one, can only talk,write but no good results to show !

5. So, pls focus on the right things in investments , n dont get distracted from your main objective here, to make more money, to share good views/tips n have a good happy time with everyone.

6. Actually, u need to think back, for a simple misunderstanding to develop into more than 3 years dispute/unhappiness, not surprise, if not a bigger conman/liar cucuk one. He is v. happy laughing behind the scene, dont even need to show his hand..

7. Also, can have more than one winner in I3. China, for example, got more than 590 billionaires. Why cant I3, have many winners, millionaires here ??
Make in a win-win for everybody.

8. Happy CNY

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-02-12 11:53 | Report Abuse

Mind your own business more2It, lol

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-02-12 12:18 | Report Abuse

Freedom of speech lah...CPTeh can continue to post rubbish we can continue to screw his backside n more2lt can continue to play good man..

Everybody is happy here

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-12 12:57 | Report Abuse

Tom Mind your own business more2It, lol

U mean u know who cucuk ??

anyway, to keep the record straight, i mind my own business reading the blog here...when v rudely interupted by all your noises.

i did not go your blog to kacau, u come to other people's blog to kacau n talk nonsense, which by now, everyone in I3 already know already.

So, u can continue to blow against the wind as, if u wish.

thks.

gohkimhock

2,949 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-02-12 20:42 | Report Abuse

so it seems we have to seek the permission from @More2It first before we criticize someone. Especially when it comes to his idol - CP Teh.

Otherwise, we are deemed to be rude and bad manners for barging into someone's "house". But he forgets this is cyberspace. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

On the one hand he says he is here to focus on investments, but on the other hand he is picking up fights with other i3 forumers for ridiculing his idol. How conflicting he is.

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-13 09:25 | Report Abuse

@gohkimhock

hahahaha!

If u want to continue to talk nonsense, u are welcome , to blow against the wind, it only leave you with a permanent smelly stain for all in I3 to see.

If someone barge into your neigbours house and start rude, nonsense, not relevant to topic, is it call arguing/conflict when one tells to your face, black is black n white is white ??

The more u talk, the more people will start to suspect u are from which tagteam ?
If u are exposed , n your tagteam business bankrupt, pls, dont hold me responsible.

thks.

gohkimhock

2,949 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-02-13 09:31 | Report Abuse

@More2it

Is this the best you can do, eh?

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-02-13 09:54 | Report Abuse

@gohkimhock

hahahaha !

Yes, already permanent smelly stained for all to see already, guess nothing to lose..hihihi

镠公公

648 posts

Posted by 镠公公 > 2018-02-13 12:09 | Report Abuse

The only person that is more pathetic than a failed conman like CP Teh is the person that is willing to defend CP Teh

Post a Comment
Market Buzz