18 comment(s). Last comment by pakatan_harapan2 2018-03-13 15:21

GoldenShares

3,538 posts

Posted by GoldenShares > 2018-03-09 12:05 | Report Abuse

good

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-09 21:52 | Report Abuse

let's all hope & work for a better tomorow very soon...

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2018-03-09 22:00 | Report Abuse

Support PR

yapyk

81 posts

Posted by yapyk > 2018-03-10 10:51 | Report Abuse

Pakatan.....ada Harapan. Hurrah......!

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:02 | Report Abuse

Not strong enough the manifestos

1) Abolishing GST - There is no more turning back after implementation. GST have its benefits if the revenue collected is use in justified manner. Our country cannot be too dependent on the oil revenue. What happened to Venezuela might happen to our country if we do not diversify our country revenue.

GST managed to close certain tax evader loop holes. Just for a talk, you guys know that there was once a Chinese medicine shop operating at 1U. Rumors said they have been importing canned abalone with the label of canned tangerine. Buy minimum cost, evaded custom tax & after that sell multi folds to consumer. Our country lost the revenue from the tax evaders. However, upon GST implementation, the shop immediately cease operation because they could not no longer evade the tax. This is just an example of the good part of the GST.

I'm not siding any camp be it BN or Pakatan. I only anti hardcore supporters from both camp which cannot tolerate different opinion.

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:10 | Report Abuse

2) Targeted petrol subsidy - this one sound good but how do pakatan want to implement it? Are they going to introduce any tracking systems which cost millions to billions again ? Any different from BRIM ? Coz it might end up like BRIM in my view. Middle income group will still be left out.

I recalled the petrol subsidy was removed because it is not effective way to channel the subsidy to our people. Our neighboring country have been abusing the subsidy which was supposed to mean for our people with the tax paid buy our people but when our neighbors visits our country, they are enjoying the subsidy without paying the tax at our country cost. This was the issue on the Thai & Singapore borders. BRIM sound like a bride but at least it manage to channel the subsidy to the targeted group in our country.

Of course the middle class ppl like us would not be happy but at least, it was done for our ppl not our neighbors who are not paying taxes but enjoying the subsidy by our country.

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:15 | Report Abuse

Abolish the loan of Felda settlers? This one, I believe in the concept, you borrow the resources from this world, you stand on your own foot & honor the loan you take by paying back. If Pakatan do this once, forever they will be a failed entities lining up waiting to be bailed up by our government. This will be never ending & not a good solution. If Pakatan said they will help Felda to make it profitable again & repay all their loan, that will be totally different impression.

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:16 | Report Abuse

EPF for housewives ??? What is this? Who pays for the wives EPF ? Husband? If Husband, better don't lor....if company of the working husband....Pakatan just added the burden to the SME

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:19 | Report Abuse

Equal minimum wages across sectors? I believe in the competitiveness. If Pakatan do this, it is another never ending story. Why not come out with the framework or policy to improve our human capitals skills instead of helping our ppl in the less productive way?

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:21 | Report Abuse

PTPTN & blacklist again - Sorry, I totally disagree. If the students took the loan, they must serve the loan. If they deffered their payments, what happens to the younger generations who want to use the same facilities ?

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:22 | Report Abuse

Monetary assistance & aid for B40 group - this one no objection.

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:26 | Report Abuse

1MDB - this one is really the pain in the ass. I believe non of us is happy to be put in world stage for the wrong reason. Bring the money back to our country & return it to our country. The resources belong to Malaysian.

Posted by pakatan_harapan2 > 2018-03-13 14:37 | Report Abuse

No corruption so PH can promise this and that?

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 14:49 | Report Abuse

I have a message to the politicians , be it BN or Pakatan. If anyone of you are joining politics or already joined politics, please join it sincerely from the bottom of your heart for our country & for the love of our people.

Please don't join politics because you are expecting benefits. It is because when people join politics for benefits, the whole structure will fail.

Just look at the internal party election. When a camp lost out, the whole group will leave the party. It was very childish. When a elected leader contest, make sure you contest with your opponent to see , in between yourself & your opponent, who will be better a candidate to bring the party & country to the next level. Even if you lost, give an undivided support to the winner. For the winner also, don't assassinate your opponent political career just because you see it as your threat. If our politicians could look at the bigger picture & do not put the "benefits" as the priority , we could be at different level. Cultivate a healthy competition. Now a lot of brilliant people don't join politics because of this.

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-13 14:57 | Report Abuse

@Bahubali
Wait till you get elected one day, and the money and gold is all there for you, to take, then you may see things different.. always easy to talk when outsider.. sorry , just joking..

Bahubali

175 posts

Posted by Bahubali > 2018-03-13 15:11 | Report Abuse

Actually it is true, it is always easier to talk here than do. It is a correct & valid statement bro, no worry.

This one including the corruption. It is so hard to eliminate it, we here talk so easy without knowing that peoples who are battling the corruptions at the front line are facing the threat & risk of their lives.

Human is always subject to the greed weakness. Like Lao Tze said "By not valuing the hard to get objects, people will not become robbers " but that it is just hard to achieve this state.

Nevertheless, we should not give up to make it better.

Posted by pakatan_harapan2 > 2018-03-13 15:16 | Report Abuse

BN now means barang naik. See everything go up since 2015 GST except stock market where got good?

Posted by pakatan_harapan2 > 2018-03-13 15:21 | Report Abuse

Chinese like Dr M more. See all GE under Dr M which 1 BN don't win 2/3 majority?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz