1 person likes this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by Jon Choivo 2018-03-11 15:33

Posted by theloneranger > 2018-03-11 02:42 | Report Abuse

complexity vs simplicity.

Professors and intellectuals are complex, they know a lot, the risks as well as the good stuffs. They don't make much money.

Mostly, simplicity ( plus luck, of course, you always need luck ) you can make a lot ( and lose a lot of money. )

My opinion of OTB approach to the stock market is like Baby with New toys ....an OTB "Bible" to conquer the world. My foot.

The simplicity of the approach is very attractive and very tempting until you learn what is the real meaning of stock market and PE holding PE 5 stock to PE 2 stock in Hengyuan after convincing themselves that the E in PE is about $ 4.....lol. Many still do.

It is always about complexity vs simplicity and being "Fooled by Randomness"

Posted by theloneranger > 2018-03-11 02:51 | Report Abuse

People also recommend me to buy HengYuan at $ 15 to $ 19 range time....

I said, fine for those with cheap stocks, whatever happens you wouldn't die. I got no cheap stocks and I can die if I get myself involved in this kind of stock at this price.....

If you can say the same like me and keep the same opinion until it went below $9 recently.....I will say you know some thing about stock market that OTB and his religious order do not.

Posted by foreign_fund > 2018-03-11 02:53 | Report Abuse

Even at 9.57 still not cheap with latest 2 sen dividend.

Posted by theloneranger > 2018-03-11 02:53 | Report Abuse

I will make another prediction....some time in 2018, Henyuan will be a $ 6 stock.

BeReal

44 posts

Posted by BeReal > 2018-03-11 10:15 | Report Abuse

theloneranger.... i make a counter prediction. Somewhere in 2019, HY will go above RM25.

Posted by theloneranger > 2018-03-11 10:50 | Report Abuse

its complexity vs simplicity

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-03-11 15:33 | Report Abuse

I dont really care where HY price is going to be next year.

But, i need to get a normalized earnings for it for the last 10 years to determine its true money making ability.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz