Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by GoodCompanies 2018-03-14 12:07

Posted by GoodCompanies > 2018-03-14 12:07 | Report Abuse

What 194 pages, it is 203 pages.

My comments..

PTPTN dulu mau buang and everything free. Sekarang sudah tukar lain. Does this mean dulu punya plan tu impossible to work? So mcm ni ke pemikir pakatan berfikir?
Page 92, mentioned that all income taxes, for bottom people will be reduced. But for top one, it is implied that it will be up, up and away! So i guess ramai you all here will be kena lah.
Remember trading tax? Remember inheritance tax of 30% or more on all of your assets? Remember?
I read the entire manifesto. My conclusion is it is a weak manifesto. Cakap nak naikkan productivity, education level etc. However i found many spelling errors inside. "Social" is one of it. So ini cakap tak serupa bikin. Lain kali buat kerja biar proper lah, Spell check dulu dalam dokumen!
I roughly calculated that the following will be the cost to the country to implement:
Total about RM300 billion as soon as they can spend it or reduce income.
Page 16, 17, nak stabilkan harga goods by government interference! Dulu ckp ini tak bagus, now dia yang nak jadi raja. This will cost us 78 billion which include the GST removal. Like i said, replace the word G with the word S. Itu sajalah, Tweak here and there, and jadi lagi crazy.
Page 18, gov will lose RM8 bil on car duties. Also RM20 bil on toll. Then in the same page, they want to ask BNM to interfere into ringgit exchange rate and increase its value, so must spend about RM20 bil for this stabilization fund. Remember the RCI on forex losses in the 90s? So this is quite similar.
Page 21, they mentioned to give royalty increment worth 300% to Sabah and Sarawak. This will up (or reduce O&G income to Petronas, and all publicly listed O&G companies) royalty to more than 100 bil a yr. Frankly speaking, i don't even think this is economically feasible! Sapa economists yang diorang pakai nih?
Page 26, the PTPTN, i calculated losses of RM20 billion here immediately, then around half of that annually.
Page 27, promise of double speed internet, at half the price! Yayaya..semua best, give free free..cheap cheap... Cost i estimated to be around 12 bil.
Health give away, some RM3 bil in page 36.
Of course there are more. Felda is mentioned a lot, in pages 157 etc. Although mentioned a lot, i find it weak as it lack specifics and not so helpful other than populist measures.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz