4 people like this.

92 comment(s). Last comment by Bursalearner 2018-04-30 18:47

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-27 20:59 | Report Abuse

tis pakatan supporter talk only....all no action....only tongkarat got action...walk from kuantan to putrajaya....now go to johor...

BN SURE WIN! DACING DACING DACING!

Posted by pakatan_harapan2 > 2018-04-27 21:00 | Report Abuse

Agree must support Dr M led PH. When Dr M PM even second board counters can jump very high eg Hwa Tai, Repco RM 200. Under BN only Nestle we can see above RM 100.

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-27 21:05 | Report Abuse

dr m too old and his life very precious now....strong supporters must keep a close eye at him lor....not looking at ur ipad klse.i3investor and claim strong saporter....hahaha

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 21:28 | Report Abuse

Penang_lang, are you crazy? RM100 for senior citizens is the best data you can come out with? So Penang/Kedah people live happily and rich because get rm100 per year? Don't make me laugh la.

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2018-04-27 22:21 | Report Abuse

Give Pakatan A Chance or this country is doomed

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2018-04-27 22:22 | Report Abuse

And bankrupy

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 22:26 | Report Abuse

I hate this begging for vote post. Leader must earn the vote, not beg for it.

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-27 22:30 | Report Abuse

trip! i totally agree with u. i hate those playing sentiment to get vote. u must tell us honestly what u can really do...or else i just stick with status quo is safer for the country. changing govt is a major event...could be catastrophic....we cud be lost in time after such a major change....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-28 02:13 | Report Abuse

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

if Ah Jib wins this, he is untouchable.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-28 02:15 | Report Abuse

joekit > Apr 27, 2018 10:30 PM | Report Abuse

trip! i totally agree with u. i hate those playing sentiment to get vote. u must tell us honestly what u can really do...or else i just stick with status quo is safer for the country. changing govt is a major event...could be catastrophic....we cud be lost in time after such a major change....
================

if Ah Jib wins this , say Hello to Stalin Najib.

Sslee

4,716 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-28 07:20 | Report Abuse

Dear TrippleZ and joekit,
I am sorry if you think that I am using sentiment or begging to fish for votes. I am trying to use rational thinking to convince everyone why we need to vote for PH in GE14. If you are interest in knowing honestly what PH can and will do if given the mandate to govern our beloved Malaysia then read the PH Manifesto or the summary below. Please do not be blinded by MO1 Money politics and please see beyond the sand in front of you. Leaders come and go; it is the system that will determine what kind of leaders we will get in future. We each get what we deserve and I desire for institutional reform to secure our future.
https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/43052/
https://www.keadilanrakyat.org/index.php/bukuharapan/
Out of the 19 reforms, I am going to focus only on six, which are, in my view, fundamental pre-requisite to change the system
- Limiting the power of the PM
- Restoring the authority of Parliament
- Free and fair elections
- Political financing
- Judicial and legal reform
- Refining the role of the A-G
Please read the detail reasoning on the important of this Big 6.

Thank you

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-28 07:25 | Report Abuse

Penang science cluster, Penang digital library, Penang math platform, Karpal Singh learning centre, aCAT and STEM Penang, techdome Penang, and RM500 for students with at least 7A+ in spm2017. Just to add some educational progress in Penang in support of penang_lang

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-28 07:29 | Report Abuse

And now Penang has the sense to do maintenance on roads at night, not like during bn time. Also, come to Penang and you can see how much cleaner it is. After storms, glad to say that mbpp steps in so quickly to clear up the roads of debris.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-28 07:31 | Report Abuse

Some will condemn dap for the floods as if bn states like kedah was not flooded during the same period of time

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-28 07:38 | Report Abuse

BN is against land reclamation in Penang but they buy houses there! And rich UMNO supporters buy and get huge discounts and get richer.

zzas

151 posts

Posted by zzas > 2018-04-28 08:09 | Report Abuse

PH supporter so dumb..look at yr leader
LGE - corupt leader
anwar - sodomy
Mhathir - Mahazalim
Azizah - boneka
Mat Sabu - pemakan dedak
How can they save Malaysia! The best they can do..lie lie and lie..poor supporter!

wotvr

841 posts

Posted by wotvr > 2018-04-28 08:36 | Report Abuse

How to save Malaysia?
PH solution: Choose a leader much more corrupt and autocratic than Najib ever was and will be. Especially one that jailed its leaders and members under ISA.

How to vote for side without principles? Better stay with the devil I know than the devil I don't know.

Hafizam

317 posts

Posted by Hafizam > 2018-04-28 08:36 | Report Abuse

Ahjib said BN will win bigger than before. Than, there will be DO or DIE mission. I can't imagine what they have planning to win this GE.

Sslee

4,716 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-28 08:51 | Report Abuse

Dear zzas and wotvr,
Please see the forest for the three. Tell me how are BN leaders; cash is king, bribery, abuse of power, arrogant, corruption, thuggish, big bully, uncluture, unshameful, bootlicker, rent seeker, womaniser, murderer, yesman,brain dead zombies and etc.
Please look into the young and upcoming leaders in PH anyone in BN are up to their standard?
Thank you

wotvr

841 posts

Posted by wotvr > 2018-04-28 10:09 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,
I agree with you but I don't agree with Mahathir. I think we should put up these young leaders instead of the old fossil who screwed up our country in the past and left us behind S.Korea and others when he left office. Then left us with the mediocrity of leaders like Badawi. I don't believe he is here to fix his mistakes but to pave the way for his son and family to regain their political power from the Najib faction in UMNO.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-28 10:21 | Report Abuse

Tun is there bcoz is a rallying factor. He and Bersatu entry into harapan changed Harapan's power a lot, now can challenge both PAS and BN. If Tun and Bersatu had not join Harapan , Harapan would be in big trouble bcoz of PAS's betrayal.

As for what is Tun's motive, some say bcoz he is power crazy, if he is power crazy, he would never have step down. He is now at 90+, why he still want money and $. As for his son, if he had remain on good terms with PM, his son would not have been sacked at all. He could just remain on good terms with PM but he chose not to and went all out the hard way, I know you guys not happy with Tun bcoz of the mess he created in the past and I agree but this time he is a rallying factor.
Do you guys remember last time when Trump won the election, everyone started thinking about Obama? Actually Obama isn't the super type leader but there is this relativity kind of thing where ppl tend to compare both leaders and that makes obama much superior than trump.
In the case of PM vs Tun, is the same thing. The GST,ringgit depreciation, inflation, removing of subsidies all created the kind of environment(high cost living) we see now and Tun's time, the asian tiger, was the opposite of the current one. So he is a figure or what is called a poster where it create a reminiscing effect that compared both environments. So with the current environment and his track record, it made ppl look to him as someone who can pull them out of this current environment. That is why he is important. Take Tun out, will be big trouble. Take one small step at a time and it will evolved towards a positive path. Don't think too far. You need those small steps.
I think is a matter of time before BN fall if not this election. Tun and Bersatu actually restructured the power of Pakatan into a more positive coaltion compared to the previous one with PAS which I see as a problem and hard to removed and PAS itself evicted itself and such coincidence Bersatu and Tun came. Really just incredible.

Even if Harapan can't win this round, they need to maintain their current strength, be ready and wait for future elections. You don't want Harapan to be in bad shape when the time comes. So always BE READY.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-28 10:24 | Report Abuse

Wonder who is the one dumb here. Guess the US, Switzerland, Singapore also dumb. People excelling overseas but rejected locally also dumb

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-28 10:27 | Report Abuse

i'm not sure if harapan can win this time but sometimes there are events or ppl that need to appear before a change will happen. Bcoz if a change happened, these events or ppl would not appear.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 15:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Apr 28, 2018 03:22 PM | Report Abuse X

Another shock for pakatan penang loh....!!

Pakatan candidate penang at Adun Penanga state seat disqualify bcos of bankruptcy loh...!!

BN 3 Pakatan 0.....bn lead further loh...Pakatan stupid loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 15:28 | Report Abuse

correctloh...Pakatan is better...bcos there are reformed....with the check & balance system....which R lacking right now...in msia loh..!!

Without this reform...any PM or govt...can simply abuse power & destroy msia mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 15:38 | Report Abuse

Bn 4 Pakatan 0....another walkover win for BN loh....!!

EC rejects PKR man's application to contest in Kuala Balah

New Straits Times MOHAMAD ZULHAIRIE MANZAIDI,New Straits Times 34 minutes ago .

JELI: PKR’s hopes of contesting the Kuala Balah state seat were dashed when its candidate Dr Hafidz Rizal Amran’s application was rejected by the Election Commission (EC) today.

This came following the official announcement by Returning Officer Zulkifli Abdul Rahman at 11.20am.

PKR’s Azran Deraman, who is contesting the Jeli parliamentary seat, refused to comment on the matter when met by reporters.

Efforts to contact Dr Hafidz proved futile as he had left the nomination centre at about 10.10am.

Following the rejection of his application, the Kuala Balah seat will now see a straight fight between Pas candidate Mohd Apandi Mohamad and Barisan Nasional candidate Datuk Abdul Aziz Derashid. © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 15:40 | Report Abuse

Raider says how can Pakatan more stupid than PAS ???

Make many silly mistake loh....!!

Now BN 4 v Pakatan 0 mah.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 15:55 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 16:15 | Report Abuse

Rubbish loh....!!

Obvious there is big weaknesses at Pakatan loh.....!!

Don know how to fill form ??
Forget IC ???
Late arrival ??
Potential bankrupt ??
Don know the law of fine ??
Got con by police, just wait wait & until time out loh...??!!

So silly & funny mah...!! They are adult mah....!!
This are basic mah....i don see PAS and BN making this type of silly mistake loh...!!

Even east msia no such silly mistake mah...!!

Must go for training this Pakatan loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Apr 28, 2018 04:06 PM | Report Abuse

raider

political struggles are never an easy thing.....

maybe everyone should be a pirate and raider like you?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 16:16 | Report Abuse

Now BN 5 Pakatan 0 loh.....!!

Is this the knock out punch by BN leh ???

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 16:29 | Report Abuse

Now is BN 5 Pakatan 0 loh...!!

Luckily it is not BN 6 Pakatan 0 loh.....!!

Pakatan Nearly lost Precious wangsa maju safe Parliament seat bcos Pakatan candidate forget IC loh....!!

The election commission people help out loh...!!
I think this fella will kena disciplinary action by its boss later for helping out loh..!!

To be saved, he need to Pray Pakatan win Putrajaya loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 16:39 | Report Abuse

This PAKATAN Component... PAN or amanah party very stupid loh....!!
They cannot win in sabah mah....2013 even PAS had not won any single seat in sabah mah...!!

I SAY LEAVE IT TO WARISAN sabah PARTY...THEY HAVE HIGHER CHANCE TO WIN MAH...!!

News

PAN breaks pact with Warisan in Sabah

New Straits Times AVILA GERALDINE,New Straits Times 12 minutes ago .

KOTA KINABALU: Parti Amanah Negara (PAN) will contest in Sabah, breaking a pact with Parti Warisan Sabah, in the coming 14th General Election on May 9.

Sabah PAN chairman Hamzah Abdullah claims two seats, the Batu Sapi parliamentary and Merotai state seats, were allocated for the party based on a consensus reached by the opposition pact at the national level.

Warisan, that is working with the opposition pact made up of PAN, PPBM, DAP and PKR at the national level, fielded Datuk VK Liew in Batu Sapi and Sarifuddin Hata in Merotai.

“Warisan are not honouring the consensus and they are making things difficult for the people of Sabah. If they are sincere in forming the next government, they must be willing to compromise,” he said. Warisan has named 16 parliamentary candidates and 44 state candidates, taking the lion’s share of the 25 parliamentary and 60 state constituencies that will be up for grabs in the coming polls.

“It appears as if they are willing to fight with one another. The people will judge them.”

Hamzah had also urged Warisan to withdraw their candidates as PAN is only contesting in two seats in Sabah. “(Otherwise) We will go all out and fight them (Warisan). We will not withdraw from these seats,” he stressed.

Hamzah will contest in Batu Sapi where he will face Liew, Norsah Bongsu (PAS), and incumbent Linda Tsen Thau Lin (BN).

He said Warisan would not stand a chance to win in the parliamentary seat as he was not a local born in Batu Sapi, adding Liew lost to DAP in the last general election on a BN ticket and was regarded as recycled candidate by the constituents. In Merotai, PAN candidate Arbaani Akum, will be facing a seven-way contest.

The other candidates are Sarifuddin, Ahmad Dullah (PAS), Lim Ting Khai (BN), Sharatha Masyaroh John Ridwan Lincon (Parti Harapan Rakyat Sabah), Azizul Tandek (Parti Kebangsaan Sabah) and Mohd Nasir Sumadi (Usno). © New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-28 17:16 | Report Abuse

political struggles are never easy
outcomes are never inevitable.

but don't expect raiders to join in the struggles.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-28 17:25 | Report Abuse

lots of MCA grass roots
like this raider and Joe

think they can get lots of benefits, get rich
without any struggle.

join MCA get rich, just raiding will do....

in the end, they sell their soul for nothing.

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-28 17:44 | Report Abuse

DACING DACING DACING!

Sslee

4,716 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-28 20:41 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I do not believe all MCA members joined MCA to get lots of benefits, get rich without any struggle. If it is so easy then by now there were be no Chinese poor anymore. Not all Chinese Malaysian are rich or middle class some are poor working class, self employed or unemployed because of their poor commend in Chinese, English or Bahasa Malaysia, one of them is my own little brother. (Long story make short, he was not a very intelligent person and was betrayed by our national type primary school which did not have any dedicated teachers to make sure their graduate was equipped with necessary language or science and math foundation before going into Secondary school)

I respect all the founder members of MCA that have made so much scarified for the Chinese community. But look at what is happening now can a supreme council members of UMNO insulting, belittling, ridiculed and demeaning the top leaders of component party of BN and the chairman of BN did nothing to reprimand the bullying and thuggish behavior of his own UMNO’s members
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/03/02/mca-is-no-friend-of-mine-says-nazri/
https://www.todayonline.com/world/malaysian-minister-criticises-cabinet-colleague-calls-him-small-fry

Judge for yourself, if MCA top leaders cannot even commend respect from UMNO’s members and MO1 what the use even if MCA had 10 minister posts?

To those still hardworking grass-roots members of MCA. I respect your hardworking but the reality is MCA is hopeless, Chinese community must embrace PH now, only the institutional reform promised in PH manifesto can secure our future.
Thank you.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-04-28 21:08 | Report Abuse

no lah, even MCA members supporting harapan.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-28 21:10 | Report Abuse

MCA is short hand for get rich fast.....well, no more.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-28 21:13 | Report Abuse

MCA is short hand for get rich fast.....well, no more.

but some learn faster than others , some still dreaming of the good old days.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-28 23:38 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH...SSLEE POLITICAL THINKING VERY MATURE LOH...!!

Posted by Sslee > Apr 28, 2018 08:41 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I do not believe all MCA members joined MCA to get lots of benefits, get rich without any struggle. If it is so easy then by now there were be no Chinese poor anymore. Not all Chinese Malaysian are rich or middle class some are poor working class, self employed or unemployed because of their poor commend in Chinese, English or Bahasa Malaysia, one of them is my own little brother. (Long story make short, he was not a very intelligent person and was betrayed by our national type primary school which did not have any dedicated teachers to make sure their graduate was equipped with necessary language or science and math foundation before going into Secondary school)

I respect all the founder members of MCA that have made so much scarified for the Chinese community. But look at what is happening now can a supreme council members of UMNO insulting, belittling, ridiculed and demeaning the top leaders of component party of BN and the chairman of BN did nothing to reprimand the bullying and thuggish behavior of his own UMNO’s members
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/03/02/mca-is-no-...
https://www.todayonline.com/world/malaysian-minister-criticises-cabine...

Judge for yourself, if MCA top leaders cannot even commend respect from UMNO’s members and MO1 what the use even if MCA had 10 minister posts?

To those still hardworking grass-roots members of MCA. I respect your hardworking but the reality is MCA is hopeless, Chinese community must embrace PH now, only the institutional reform promised in PH manifesto can secure our future.
Thank you.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-28 23:55 | Report Abuse

imagine, an MCA member gets put up as candidate in Cheras......a suicide mission only idiots agree to,

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-28 23:56 | Report Abuse

lots of idiots....no doubt.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-29 00:05 | Report Abuse

Winning Cheras is not the objective. Collaboration between members for collectively winning is key for BN to win is what matter. This is something DAP will not do because they want all advantages on their side. DAP unable to live others besides themselves. Too bad.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-29 00:12 | Report Abuse

MCA RUN BY RICH TOWKAY & WITH BIG BROTHER BN FINANCIAL SUPPORT MAH...SO THEY WASTE SUP SUP SUI...IF LOSE LOH...!
DAP DIFFERENT MAH....THEY ARE QUITE POOR COMPARATIVELY, SO MUST ENSURE LIMITED MONIES WELL SPEND LOH...!!

Posted by TrippleZ > Apr 29, 2018 12:05 AM | Report Abuse

Winning Cheras is not the objective. Collaboration between members for collectively winning is key for BN to win is what matter. This is something DAP will not do because they want all advantages on their side. DAP unable to live others besides themselves. Too bad.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-29 00:18 | Report Abuse

Stockraider, true. But they are still too short sighted in my opinion. They are more like punters than long term value investors

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-04-29 00:27 | Report Abuse

WHAT SHORT SIGHTED LEH ??

THIS IS THE BEST DAP CAN DO LOH....BEARING IN MIND...THEY ARE NOT THE STRONGEST PARTY & USUALLY THE MAJORITY MALAY PARTIES CALL THE SHORT MAH...!!
BUT IN THE CASE OF PAKATAN...KEADILAN, PPBM, AMANAH AND DAP PLUS WARISAN ARE ALL EQUAL PARTNERS MAH...!!

BUT MCA...IS MORE LIKE A SERVANT TO UMNO....IN BN GOVT LOH...!!

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-29 00:31 | Report Abuse

Short sighted because they have been fighting for so many years but fail to form coalition with other parties to become a strong and true representative of goverment for whole Malaysia.

lwyy60

477 posts

Posted by lwyy60 > 2018-04-29 01:09 | Report Abuse

sad video

Sslee

4,716 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-29 09:39 | Report Abuse

Dear lwyy60,
Yes, both videos are sad but please look beyond the sadness as there are important messages and lessons to be learned from these videos and actions for us to take before it is too late.
https://youtu.be/pRGFs2RnkcU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TeZtII7maM

一輩子真的好短,有多少人說好要過一輩子,可走著走著就剩下了曾經。
Life is short, many people promise to live a good and purposeful life but as time goes by we never really get down doing it and before long it will be too late.

Thank you

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-04-30 18:47 | Report Abuse

#BinaHarapan: Institutional Reform For a Greater Malaysia - YB Hannah Yeoh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-dWsVAVVSg

Post a Comment
Market Buzz