92 comment(s). Last comment by Bursalearner 2018-04-30 18:47

Sslee

4,871 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-27 13:03 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Refer:
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/155119.jsp
Highlight;
Yes, everyone; Follow your passion, follow your heart, follow your dreams, do what you love, believe in yourself and don’t give up. I too shall follow my passion, my heart, and my dreams, do what I love and never give up.
I have a dream; I dream of a day where I shall call myself Malaysian and if you insist that I put in more detail in front of Malaysian, I will say I am a Proud Kedahan Malaysian. This dream can only come true if we take our first step of voting for PH in GE14.
My dream seems foolish and impractical but to me it’s a dream worth pursuing wholeheartedly.
“Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.”- Steve Jobs Stanford University 2005.
----To be continued next posting--- “I have a dream.”

Thank you

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2018-04-27 13:10 | Report Abuse

I have a dream too, come this 509, may the dream comes true, get rid of the corruptive government

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-27 13:46 | Report Abuse

I think it is ok to trust those who says.....AKU AKAN PERGI TAK LAMA LAGI

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-04-27 14:33 | Report Abuse

Agree totally , its time to put aside our differences n fears, and unite to vote out a totally corrupt, arrogant, lawless government and vote in Pakatan Harapan , give them 5 years to try to get thing right.
To stick to this current band of keptocrats, will be a gross neglect of our duty to Malaysia, our children and future generations.

Let's give Pakatan Harapan a chance to redeem our nation and set things right.

(Bursa Malaysia can only get better not worse, when there is a new clean,Federal government , that listen to the voice of the people.
Even if there is unfounded fears of risk of a brief selldown, it would be the bargain before a strong rebound, not an issue here)

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2018-04-27 15:00 | Report Abuse

I said this before ‘We would like to have one heart going to the election. But will we have one heart after election?’
Ask ourselves, ‘How did we get into this plight?’
Could we have done anything in view of the continuous political unfairness and subjugation imposed on us since Dr M took office some 50 years ago?
Will we still face the same situation after election?
The world is a very, very different one now. Could we still afford unfairness in government on its people and expected the whole country to perform, progress and be respected in the new world?
Why someone could wield such great authority and get away with it for so long?
We all have to sit back and ponder what future we would like to have …….????

Sslee …..Will we be full of remorse or regret and keep asking ourselves IF ONLY I had done this or that then we have lived a purposeful life and ready to face our exit with no sadness and regret?
Are we leaving behind the world a better place than when we first found it?
Do we provide our children with more opportunity than we had?
Are we a good man and doing good deeds to our fellow man?
Do we carry out our earthly responsibility and duty ethically, fairly, justly and with dignity and pride?
Have we done our utmost best to leave behind a government that is Clean, Honest, Responsible, Competent, Just, Fair and respecting the rule of law and the right of every citizen? If your answer to this question is not yet then it is about time now to do so, has the courage and foresight to kick out the corrupted MO1 and his decadent, kleptocratic Government and embrace Pakatan Harapan with its Reform agenda.

Bursalearner Agree totally , its time to put aside our differences n fears, and unite to vote out a totally corrupt, arrogant, lawless government and vote in Pakatan Harapan , give them 5 years to try to get thing right.
To stick to this current band of keptocrats, will be a gross neglect of our duty to Malaysia, our children and future generations.

Posted by Bystander123 > 2018-04-27 15:18 | Report Abuse

dear I3 members , we face a clear and present danger now, Malaysia is in deep,deep danger of falling off the cliff, to be a lost nation, where lawless gangsters and robbers of the nation's wealth are in complete control. The present government do what they please, in clear violation of the law, and nothing can be done, to bring these scroundrels to justice.

But we can use our vote to try to put things right and put in a new government that will run the country, in compliance with the law and for the good of the people and not their own pockets.
Malaysia need a new government badly, after 60 over years of BN, we have had enough. Let's give P.Harapan a chance to govern...

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 15:22 | Report Abuse

It was Tun M who chose Badawi to replace him. Later it was Tun M who forced Badawi to resign. Then it was Tun M who gave support for Najib for the throne. But again later, it is Tun M who wants Najib to resign. Najib refuses. Now Tun M gives support to Pakatan and ask all to choose Pakatan. At this point, do you still believe Tun M? For how long we need to follow Tun M instructions? The only thing that haven't change in Malaysia is Tun M influences. Are we able to stop Tun M or we have to wait God stop him?

eKe

4 posts

Posted by eKe > 2018-04-27 15:28 | Report Abuse

so you trust Najib?

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-04-27 15:34 | Report Abuse

@Papaya Juice when will you start to think straight ?
Mahathir is not in command now, Najib is in control of the Government since 2009 and things are getting bad to worse ! Our 'official' government debt balloon to rm631 billion, increase 147 billion for the past 5 years alone !
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/07/31/audit-repo...

At 92 yrs old, Mahathir,can enjoy life and buddy with Najib. He choose the difficult path of working hard every day n night, up n down the country, to try to present the message, the country needs a new govn., Najib's govn must be brought down , for the good of Malaysia.
Najib is now kebal,he can do what he wants ,he is above the law !
do you undertand the issue here ?? paham boh ??

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 15:35 | Report Abuse

NoPlayBali, Malaysia PM is always above the law. Since when Malaysia has PM not above the law? You choose Pakatan means you give Tun M another chance to goes above the law.

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-04-27 15:47 | Report Abuse

@TrippleZ Mahathir is 92 years old, berapa lama lagi ?
Pakatan Harapan government agree to abide by the law and work to correct the errors of the past. Let's give them a chance, only 5 years, you can vote them out after 5 yrs, if still not up to your std.

Tun M is not the issue/ problem now, Najib is. Najib is steering ship Malaysia to the rocks..
Let's vote wisely on May 9th (present) to ensure a better future for your children and yourself.

Let's not be looking at the past (what Tun M did wrong etc) and miss the golden opportunity to be part of Malysia's dream for a better tomorow. Right now, only Pakatan Harapan government, can give this option, of a better tomorow for everyone.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 15:52 | Report Abuse

Pakatan will not bring better tomorrow. They work together only to gain power. After form government, they will start internal wars and Malaysia will be become fails state.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-04-27 15:52 | Report Abuse

funny this juice says that....How much juice this guy got from Ah Jib?

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2018-04-27 15:55 | Report Abuse

Papaya PLEASE DON'T TALK LIKE HERO...U % FAMILY WILL REGRET !!!

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2018-04-27 15:59 | Report Abuse

SEE THIS PAPAYA QUICKLY DELETE THOSE POSTINGS!

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-04-27 16:20 | Report Abuse

We can't accept tainted leader, everything must above board. It's most important quality/criteria .. to put people with high morale to lead our country.

Hope is what we need for now....it will give Rakyat, investors, businesses a confident.

Just look at Indonesia growth with Jokowi....or even Philippines...Duterte.

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-04-27 16:27 | Report Abuse

PLEASE! Please give yourself and your future generation a CHANCE for CHANGE of the PRESENT SYSTEM. FOR BETTER OR worse IT IS just NOW or NEVER for the CHANGE. IF there is no CHANGES HOW TO KNOW??? The present we know is going the wrong way, do we still keep going? Are we beyond REDEMPTION

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 16:45 | Report Abuse

CHANGE - This is the reason we must stay with BN. Choosing Tun M means we never change.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-27 16:47 | Report Abuse

Stay with bn and our future is gone. Try PH. If they don't perform you can kick them out in 5 years time

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 16:51 | Report Abuse

I only need 5years to change my future. Vote me, 5years later you can kick me out i don't care. Just 5years.

kholi

13 posts

Posted by kholi > 2018-04-27 17:04 | Report Abuse

Tun M dare to change to Pakatan you dont dare? He already says he will not live for long... eventually someone will replace him...someone from Pakatan not from BN which has no hope...

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-27 17:12 | Report Abuse

Some bn fella just doesn't know how to comprehend what I'm talking about. Twist and turn, bn style

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-27 17:19 | Report Abuse

Sad to know that there are still people out there willing to throw away our beautiful country, believing those in power even though billions of RM were lost through illegal means and with the whole world about to laugh at us for electing back people with tarnished images

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-27 17:20 | Report Abuse

Dr M though I don't like him has never got such an image when he was in power. I don't think the world looked down on him

elbrutus

1,453 posts

Posted by elbrutus > 2018-04-27 17:23 | Report Abuse

brosss...always remember that...TO ERR IS HUMAN TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE ...for d good of our beloved nation ...give old horse a valiant chance to redeem himself ...for our next n next generations betterment ...amitabha !!!

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 17:23 | Report Abuse

It is sad to see people want to re-elect the person who causes Malaysia into deepshit. Now he claims he is saviour. All punters are taking advantage for personal gain by joining him. What a joke.

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-27 17:25 | Report Abuse

The joke is there is someone about to elect back person being investigated worldwide

ohkns

1,365 posts

Posted by ohkns > 2018-04-27 17:26 | Report Abuse

I rest my case. Good bye. Good riddance. Hopefully there are not many like that

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 17:32 | Report Abuse

This so called investigate worldwide is like talk cock. Can Najib out smart the world? Why put MO1 instead of real name? They scare?

InvestWin

103 posts

Posted by InvestWin > 2018-04-27 17:51 | Report Abuse

Sslee. I salute you for always able to rationalize & write logically. Yes. If the current democracy process fail to provide the final "human" check & balance; there is another final check & balance called the " democracy of death". No one can escape death either due to old age, sickness.That's the beauty of God's creation. We cannot last forever.After that, new people take over. Yes. it takes patience to wait it out. But in life, patience is a virtue.

elbrutus

1,453 posts

Posted by elbrutus > 2018-04-27 17:52 | Report Abuse

Bro 3Z ...still believe this is a FREE country ...say what we think ...do what is right ..no need for ridicules n criticism...ok ??

Sslee

4,871 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-27 18:03 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Refer;
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/155208.jsp
GE14: I HAVE A DREAM; Democracy, Liberty, Justice, Unity and Prosperity.
Highlight;
This is Malaysian dream, this is Malaysian hope, this is Malaysian faith and with this hope and faith, I call upon every Malaysians irrespective of Race, Religion and Region shall now make real our dream and the promises of democracy, liberty and justice. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of racial divide, oppression and injustice to the sunlit path of racial unity, liberty and justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksand of divide and rule to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make democracy, justice and liberty a reality for all of Malaysian’s children. Now is the time to show our exceptional courage and braveness to vote out the corrupted MO1 & BN’s decadent, kleptocratic Government and embrace our new hope and faith in PH. Now is the time we vote for PH in GE14. PH is our best hope to reform and rebuild our country, and set it on a course towards unity, justice and prosperity.
https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/43052/
Pakatan manifesto offers hope for real reform.

Will I wake up on the early morning of 10th May 2018 with a broken heart that’s barely beating? Or will we wake up with joy, knowing that we have taken the crucial and important step to make Malaysian dream come true?
The choice is in MALAYSIANS hand. Please make our MALAYSIAN DREAM come true. It’s either now or never. I thank all from the bottom of my heart.

PS: For those readers who feel it will help our cause in convincing more people to vote for PH in GE14, please feel free to use it and circulate among all your Whatsapp’s groups.

Thank you.

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2018-04-27 18:08 | Report Abuse

Hello are Penang and Selangor under PH badly managed. 10years under PH they come out with flying colors. Look at those states under BN for 60years how they fare now. Most of them come under the category of the poorest state. Another 5years under BN bankrupt lah.... God bless you all.

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 18:22 | Report Abuse

Show us the data and fact how Penang

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-04-27 18:28 | Report Abuse

@TrippleZ Papaya Juice already earn enough as cyber speakers for BN to cabut overseas for 1 week holiday. Dont even want to vote first, speaks volume about this guy.
So, where will you be on voting day ?

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 18:31 | Report Abuse

Don't worry, I'll be voting pakatan for personal reasons. It doesn't mean I support pakatan.

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-04-27 18:34 | Report Abuse

@TrippleZ Yes, listen to your inner voice to make the crucial choice for our joint destiny, for a brighter future !

Posted by Bursalearner > 2018-04-27 19:11 | Report Abuse

@Papaya Juice The right to vote is a powerful right of every citizen, to shape the country's destiny. It is also an important duty of every responsible Malaysian.
After talk 3 talk 4, you should not just wash your hands and cabut to holiday, while Malaysia is facing a crucial moment in history, to decide between continued gloom n doom or a better, brighter future for everyone.

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2018-04-27 20:30 | Report Abuse

Sslee > Though I have seen a lot of this Dr Mahathir, but I believe this time, he will be the only man who could lead the pack to bring down the present unruly government.
I have a dream too and a very strong desire for the country to revert its rogue course for the future of us and our children.
I’ll go for PH this time.

Sslee > I HAVE A DREAM; Democracy, Liberty, Justice, Unity and Prosperity.
Highlight;

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-04-27 20:48 | Report Abuse

What is the definition of a good man
My sifu Aseng told me
A good man is the one who knows his past wrong doings and now works hard to correct it.
MAHATHIR is a good man
Talk no more about his past wrong doing. It is not an excuse not to believe him to save Malaysia from the corrupted BN

But it can be quite helpless and hopeless, if the kampung malay say "no" then it is not easy, even though there are more and more bandar malay say "yes" now. I hope with the lead of MAHATHIR, we can see a better Malaysia after 9th of May

Vote for pakatan because we love our country Malaysia.

Posted by Penang_lang > 2018-04-27 20:55 | Report Abuse

Senior citizens get RM 100 every year from state govn. Even Kedah/Perak etc govn cannot give under BN. State govn has limited income unlike federal govn(GST, other taxes).

TrippleZ Show us the data and fact how Penang
27/04/2018 18:22

Posted by Penang_lang > 2018-04-27 20:56 | Report Abuse

Free bus service provide a lot by DAP led LGE.

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-27 20:59 | Report Abuse

tis pakatan supporter talk only....all no action....only tongkarat got action...walk from kuantan to putrajaya....now go to johor...

BN SURE WIN! DACING DACING DACING!

Posted by pakatan_harapan2 > 2018-04-27 21:00 | Report Abuse

Agree must support Dr M led PH. When Dr M PM even second board counters can jump very high eg Hwa Tai, Repco RM 200. Under BN only Nestle we can see above RM 100.

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-27 21:05 | Report Abuse

dr m too old and his life very precious now....strong supporters must keep a close eye at him lor....not looking at ur ipad klse.i3investor and claim strong saporter....hahaha

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 21:28 | Report Abuse

Penang_lang, are you crazy? RM100 for senior citizens is the best data you can come out with? So Penang/Kedah people live happily and rich because get rm100 per year? Don't make me laugh la.

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2018-04-27 22:21 | Report Abuse

Give Pakatan A Chance or this country is doomed

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2018-04-27 22:22 | Report Abuse

And bankrupy

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-27 22:26 | Report Abuse

I hate this begging for vote post. Leader must earn the vote, not beg for it.

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-04-27 22:30 | Report Abuse

trip! i totally agree with u. i hate those playing sentiment to get vote. u must tell us honestly what u can really do...or else i just stick with status quo is safer for the country. changing govt is a major event...could be catastrophic....we cud be lost in time after such a major change....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz