Be the first to like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by wiki123 2018-06-27 13:24

relaks

836 posts

Posted by relaks > 2018-06-26 18:10 | Report Abuse

Good! I always hated the current RM10& RM20. They look so alike!!!

relaks

836 posts

Posted by relaks > 2018-06-26 18:18 | Report Abuse

I like us to go cashless. Learn fr India and China. Learn how to do this: At the checkout counter, a cashier tallies the total, but Bassam doesn’t pay with cash or a credit card. Instead he lifts his head to a black box and gazes into the mirror and camera at its center. A moment later, an image of Bassam’s eye flashes on the cashier’s screen. Bassam collects his receipt—which reads “EyePay” and “World Food Programme Building Blocks” across the top—and walks out into the noonday chaos of the Zaatari refugee camp.

relaks

836 posts

Posted by relaks > 2018-06-26 18:48 | Report Abuse

If we sambung with JackMa we may use this?

China moves further towards cashless society as payment giants Alipay, WeChat Pay gain ground | South China Morning Post http://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/2130400/china-moves-further-towards-cashless-society-payment-giants

All Toh

83 posts

Posted by All Toh > 2018-06-26 19:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by Fortune Bull > Jun 26, 2018 06:56 PM | Report Abuse

Look, Pakatan hardly done anything on separation of powers! Where's the reform agenda! You must stop corruption at the top before trying to stop corruption at the bottom! What Mahathir trying to do is only stopping common people like you and me from doing corruption but he has no interest to stop corruption at his level! Just look at ECRL, he okay with now because his cronies are enjoying the benefit!

Maybe you are RIGHT, NATO. Only small fry can be caught not the BIG one.

relaks

836 posts

Posted by relaks > 2018-06-26 19:10 | Report Abuse

With all the publicities, lagi naik harga! Msia no $ can lelong semua bag2 to top bidders! Got historical value punya, so very worth it!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Jun 26, 2018 06:52 PM | Report Abuse

Corruption done by those in power! What makes Mahathir think going cashless will stop them! Hey, give me a Birkin hand bag and i will approve your project! As Rosmah, she has mountains of Birkin! Do you know Birkin handbags is better than gold, it keep going up in value!

relaks

836 posts

Posted by relaks > 2018-06-26 19:13 | Report Abuse

But terima hadiah not involve cash/cashless. With cashless pun bole terima bribe. So how to catch pencuri?

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-06-26 19:35 | Report Abuse

Cashless society = 100% monitor society. Transfer 10cents also will be recorded and tracked.

relaks

836 posts

Posted by relaks > 2018-06-26 20:25 | Report Abuse

So it’s monitored. But if $ is not illegal, what’s the issue? Credit card, ebanking systems semua pun track our every transactions...

With this totally cashless system, surely more ppl will hv to pay tax!!!! Also Br1M cannot simply masuk pocket org lain.... All stashed away old currencies no more value... DrM really is very thorough!

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2018-06-27 05:55 | Report Abuse

Will trap big time crooks, but rural folks, especially those not in the loop, and those living far from civilization will not respond to the call to swap the old currency. Also, foreigners can be caught with old currency. Needs careful thinking and I am in favour of change. Bet you the rich crooks will begin to change their ringgit to another currency now.

thiam1129

41 posts

Posted by thiam1129 > 2018-06-27 07:51 | Report Abuse

Printing notes (money) company: KFIMA & FIMA CORP...

kyosan

786 posts

Posted by kyosan > 2018-06-27 12:16 | Report Abuse

common people don't have much money, can convert anytime loor.... if big pocket, when you change at counter definitely will raise money laundering issue loor, especially if govt give short duration to convert it. kanchionng..

kyosan

786 posts

Posted by kyosan > 2018-06-27 12:21 | Report Abuse

Fortune Bull, why u short sight liao , cashless can be print and trace but need tight security to implement, dont think short! because it's cash! ...it's hard to record it and use it to charge you unless there's video showing you receive the cash which very very rare loor to get unless we know its going happen.

wiki123

2,447 posts

Posted by wiki123 > 2018-06-27 13:24 | Report Abuse

everyone go cashless everyone will pay tax soon bcoz now everything will be monitored... but entirely dependent on electricity... u just gonna hope tenaga not down on the day you want to buy something...

"Cashless society = 100% monitor society. Transfer 10cents also will be recorded and tracked."

Post a Comment
Market Buzz