13 comment(s). Last comment by Imemyself 2018-07-02 10:24

abang_misai

2,516 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2018-07-01 11:43 | Report Abuse

You sell your apartment. Soon you will sell underwear

Speedyboy

888 posts

Posted by Speedyboy > 2018-07-01 12:44 | Report Abuse

Homeless historian! Soon will be living off the street!

abang_misai

2,516 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2018-07-01 14:57 | Report Abuse

Cp, please don’t sell your only property. Your stock pick is very poor. You will lose everything. Please believe me.

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2018-07-01 18:58 | Report Abuse

SUDAH JUAL LAH PROPERTY DIA! NAK TUNGGU HARGA TURUN...BILA? TUNGGU SAMPAI KUCING BERTANDOK!!!!!!!!!!

Cpteh

1 posts

Posted by Cpteh > 2018-07-01 19:12 | Report Abuse

bankrupt soon

Ron90

3,762 posts

Posted by Ron90 > 2018-07-01 19:25 | Report Abuse

look at the vacant properties around us, especially apartments, everywhere!! Its only a matter of time when banks starts calling for payment.

If u put cash in PNB investment vehicles, still give nice return 6-7% annually (and compounded) than market appreciation. Do the calculation, take out the lawyer fees, monthly service, property tax, maintenance cost, etc..

ohbeeyee

131 posts

Posted by ohbeeyee > 2018-07-01 20:42 | Report Abuse

to sell your only property is not a good idea,dont ever think you can use the money to invest in stocks and make more money,its a bad idea, esp. if you are in the 50's.
you need to keep your own housing for old age.
More prudent to keep and rent out.

ohbeeyee

131 posts

Posted by ohbeeyee > 2018-07-01 20:46 | Report Abuse

dont be so blur as to think, the prices of property will drop as property shares by 50%,has it ever happen in Malaysia ?
property prices only drop a bit because people still have their jobs and can still pay the installments.

Speedyboy

888 posts

Posted by Speedyboy > 2018-07-01 20:51 | Report Abuse

Property price hardly drop even in recession! But can go up fast in right areas! I sold all my properties in KL and shift all to Johor few years ago! Now i am sitting on over 5 million worth of properties which i rent out to singaporeans! Most of my renters are willing to buy from me at premium because i did extensive renovation before i rent them out! One must buy property the moment they start working, please try to settle the house loan as soon as possible! Don't sell, just rent out if you can't stay in it! Only sell if you think you don't have time to take care of it! As for Mr Teh, i feel very sorry for him! No house at his age, still renting! How long can you continue working! You are young man anymore! Eventually you get sick and if you can't pay your rent, you end up in the street!

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2018-07-01 21:46 | Report Abuse

CP Teh is depending that ONE BIG TRADE to trade out of his current slump. We have heard this story so many times. A gambler who lost truck loads of money whom wants to make it back from one last big trade.

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2018-07-01 21:47 | Report Abuse

BTW mr teh is investing most of his money in ASB through his bumi wife. So while he is talking cock here, he is still collecting 7% dividend per year. So conman or not, you decide

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-07-01 22:30 | Report Abuse

Sifu cpteh, i tend to agree with you on the property market especially johor.

I noticed there are more n more ppl nowadays selling off their old houses, I think something is not right.

Years back, I saw many ghost houses(abandon houses), lots of them, then as new houses price spike these abandon houses started having buyers and soon all gone, they bought and renovated the houses BUT I think the reverse is happening this time. So I'll be cautious on this.

Imemyself

40 posts

Posted by Imemyself > 2018-07-02 10:24 | Report Abuse

Property boom happens once in 12 years (on average). Cpteh still got time to buy his property. Look around , there is an oversupply of condos, sohos at the moment . You need another 5-8 years to absorb that. Most people already bought their property in the last property boom. As a result they don't have much cash left to invest in another property. Another factor is the PRIMA homes will also reduce the demand for investment properties.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz