1 person likes this.

34 comment(s). Last comment by LOLANTO 2018-07-30 08:08

lachai2004

589 posts

Posted by lachai2004 > 2018-07-28 22:19 | Report Abuse

Recently too many counters had dropped about 75% , then only rebound! Counters like Gkent Malton MRCB WCT ....For whatever reasons.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2018-07-28 22:21 | Report Abuse

This article made me feel disgusting

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2018-07-28 22:23 | Report Abuse

Just read the first paragraph already can't made me to continue to read further. It is disgusting and even worse than KYY.

joetay17

29 posts

Posted by joetay17 > 2018-07-28 22:23 |

Post removed.Why?

lachai2004

589 posts

Posted by lachai2004 > 2018-07-28 23:03 | Report Abuse

I bought it at 1.17 & cut loss T2 at 1.16 which was pushed up last minute at 4.50pm! In stock market, remember to base on the TA chart to take profit or cut loss!!

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-28 23:04 | Report Abuse

There is a saying about keeping to its own knitting

Jaks expertise is in Water. It might not be a spectacular business. At least it was safe.

But Jaks left to do Construction (See how now got entangled in Star Media lawsuit)

And then into the unknown Power Plant job in Vietnam?

So now run into trouble? Trouble of its own making

There is another Water Player over here in Singapore called Hyflux.
Singapore is water scarce. So Hyflux has a very bright future turning sea water into drinking water for Singapore

Then Hyflux left its own knitting & ventured into Power Plant in Singapore
Now Tuaspring is insolvent.... bringing down Hyflux?

Hyflux failed with its Power Plant project on its own turf in Singapore
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/hyflux-singapore-court-supervision-faces-major-challenges-10260230

Now what happened to Hyflux in Singapore mirrors the trouble with Jaks

Jaks Office is in Subang Jaya. Only 10 minutes by Car is the PJ Star Building in Limbo

If Jaks could not complete the Job at home do you guys think it can do a good job in Vietnam Power Plant so far away.

How much time already wasted in Court Litigatio. Then Federal Court. And still cannot then fly to UK for Queen's Counsel at the Highest London Court (Since Malaysia was once under British jurisdiction). How much distraction & time wasted. And with costs of legal fees piling up?

Just think & be careful

newbie911

1,111 posts

Posted by newbie911 > 2018-07-28 23:07 | Report Abuse

If vietnam also fail, what will happen?

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-07-28 23:14 | Report Abuse

This article make me feel like vomiting..yuck

joetay17

29 posts

Posted by joetay17 > 2018-07-28 23:15 |

Post removed.Why?

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2018-07-29 01:00 | Report Abuse

this article was made by assuming jaks going to burst and intent to freak out investor..why jaks create so many attention until this fellow spend his whole weekend writing few articles to condemn this counter, why dont spend your effort on counter you believe into?

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 01:40 | Report Abuse

Nikmon,

Where were you when i promoted Jaks from 55 sen to 40 sen in December 2014?

At that time i issue very strong buy call for Jaks which fell on deaf ears?

As i see Jaks is in a precarious position due to
its bloated price, its failed lawsuits and the stalled Building Projects for Star Media and its uncertain undertaking in Viet Power plant.

Its relentless private placement and dilution of shares. And now asking monies from shareholders?

Where will Jaks end of the end game be?

Lawsuits are costly. A distraction and waste of time. After wasting time in Federal Court will Jaks appeal to UK Court by employing Queen Counsel?

Meanwhile the stalled Star Media project will drag on with its costs over run while Jaks spent time in Courts?

So i am warning fellow i3 forumers to save themselves before greater losses befall them.

lachai2004

589 posts

Posted by lachai2004 > 2018-07-29 08:01 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/SICStockPick/167299.jsp

Well written article for rational investors, please read; especially the last few sentences stressed the importance of protecting ourselves even this stock has possibility of going up as there are many better stocks with no bad sentiment for now!

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2018-07-29 11:18 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng, so you thing you are savior, but as far as i know, your call is not 100% accurate, so what make you so confident that this time you are right, i am sure if this counter does turn sour to become 40 or 50 cent, you will say you are god of stock, but if the result is opposite what you have predicted, would you brave enough to admit you are wrong?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-29 11:28 | Report Abuse

Always remember the 1st rule of margin investors loh...!!

1. If u got a margin call...u sell...sell...and sell until....u clear ur debts loh....!!
U don go and mark around....bcos margin call....is your savior alarm bell loh...!!

So if KYY an old fox...if he got a margin call..u think what he will do?

RAIDER JUST TO ADD IF JAKS CRASH BACK TO RM 0.40 IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE, JUST LOOK AT HOW MYEG, GKENT AND HENGYUAN COLLAPSE....IF THIS SUPERIMPOSE ON JAKS U CAN PERFECTLY SEE IT BELOW RM 0.40 LOH...!!

PEOPLE SAY THE 1ST CUT LOSS IS ALWAYS THE SMALLEST LOH...!!
DO IT B4 TOO LATE LOH....!!

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 13:00 | Report Abuse

Nikmon @calvintaneng, so you thing you are savior, but as far as i know, your call is not 100% accurate, so what make you so confident that this time you are right, i am sure if this counter does turn sour to become 40 or 50 cent, you will say you are god of stock, but if the result is opposite what you have predicted, would you brave enough to admit you are wrong?
29/07/2018 11:18

Calvin replies:

No you got it wrong. I warned the people who chase IFCA from 7 sen to Rm1.00. IFCA still moved up to Rm1.50 in spite of my warning. Their Ring Leader NancyTang & Crischan even chased it all the way to Rm1.87 to proof that thet were correct.

In fact NancyTang proudly told all that she bought another 300,000 shares of IFCA at Rm1.50 (Rm450,000)

In the end IFCA crashed 3 times Limit Down to 25 sen & both NancyTang & Crischan disappeared from i3 forum

See Nancytang last comment 3 years ago

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/nancytang.jsp

joetay12

19 posts

Posted by joetay12 > 2018-07-29 13:10 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-29 13:22 | Report Abuse

Learn from this important info from sifu calvin tan :

Posted by calvintaneng > Jul 28, 2018 11:04 PM | Report Abuse

There is a saying about keeping to its own knitting

Jaks expertise is in Water. It might not be a spectacular business. At least it was safe.
But Jaks left to do Construction (See how now got entangled in Star Media lawsuit)

And then into the unknown Power Plant job in Vietnam?
So now run into trouble? Trouble of its own making

There is another Water Player over here in Singapore called Hyflux.
Singapore is water scarce. So Hyflux has a very bright future turning sea water into drinking water for Singapore
Then Hyflux left its own knitting & ventured into Power Plant in Singapore
Now Tuaspring is insolvent.... bringing down Hyflux?

Hyflux failed with its Power Plant project on its own turf in Singapore
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/hyflux-singapore-court-s...

Now what happened to Hyflux in Singapore mirrors the trouble with Jaks
Jaks Office is in Subang Jaya. Only 10 minutes by Car is the PJ Star Building in Limbo
If Jaks could not complete the Job at home do you guys think it can do a good job in Vietnam Power Plant so far away.

How much time already wasted in Court Litigatio. Then Federal Court. And still cannot then fly to UK for Queen's Counsel at the Highest London Court (Since Malaysia was once under British jurisdiction). How much distraction & time wasted. And with costs of legal fees piling up?

Just think & be careful.

RAIDER ADD; VERY TRUE LOH....!!
WHO IS HYFLUX V JAKS LEH ??

HYFLUX IS VERY REPUTABLE CO IN THE WATER INDUSTRY 10 YRS AGO...ITS NAME IS EVEN WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONALLY LOH...!!
JAKS IS ONLY ONE OF THE MANUFACTURER OF STEEL PIPE FOR WATER INDUSTRY LOH...!!

IF VERY REPUTABLE HYFLUX CAN FAIL IN THE HOMEGROUND SPORE POWER PROJECT , DO U THINK JAKS CAN DO EXCEPTIONALLY IN VIETNAM POWER PROJECT MEH ??

REMEMBER WATER N POWER DOES NOT MIX BASED ON FENG SHUI STUDY LOH ??
THATS THE REASON U SEE TENAGA DID SO WELL WHEREAS BOTH YTL POWER AND MALAKOFF DID BADLY BCOS BOTH YTL AND MALAKOFF INVOLVE IN WATER PROJECT TOO.....WHEREAS TENAGA NEVER TOUCH WATER PROJECT LOH....!!

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 15:35 | Report Abuse

newbie911

If vietnam also fail, what will happen?
28/07/2018 23:07

Vietnam Power Planting failing is also now a possibility

Several Coal fired power plants in Vietnam have run into trouble now. Jaks might be next

See

http://www.vir.com.vn/suffering-downstream-of-polluting-coal-plants-57050.html

http://theconversation.com/why-coal-fired-power-stations-need-to-shut-on-health-grounds-68809

http://www.vir.com.vn/three-billion-dollar-thermal-power-plants-running-behind-schedule-60180.html

joetay14

62 posts

Posted by joetay14 > 2018-07-29 15:37 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 16:11 | Report Abuse

The Fall of Lafarge being a Cyclical Cement Stock will mirror the Coming Fall of Jaks

Anyone hoding Jaks must quickly sell all now!

Or Jaks will suffer the same fate like Lafarge

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-29 16:14 | Report Abuse

I THINK JAKS WILL SUFFER WORSE FATE THAN LAFARGE LOH...!!

AT LEAST MAJORITY OF LAFARGE IS REAL BUSINESS WHEREAS JAKS BULK OF ITS BUSINESS ARE CONNED ...SHIOK SENDIRI MAKE UP BUSINESS MAH...!!

JAKS VALUATION NOT REAL LOH.....!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Jul 29, 2018 04:11 PM | Report Abuse

The Fall of Lafarge being a Cyclical Cement Stock will mirror the Coming Fall of Jaks

Anyone hoding Jaks must quickly sell all now!

Or Jaks will suffer the same fate like Lafarge

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 16:46 | Report Abuse

Another Example is Tasek cement

Tasek went up from Rm2.90 to over Rm16.00

Now Tasek collapsed back to Rm6 plus

So will Jaks.

Jaks being a Cyclical will fall back down. So don't go catch falling knives.

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 16:59 | Report Abuse

A CYCLICAL STOCK AT BOTTOM HAS LOUSY P/E
AND ALSO GOT VERY LITTLE TRADING. AND PRICES ARE DEPRESSED. THAT IS THE CORRECT TIME TO BUY WHEN NOBODY IS INTERESTED

AT TOP THE P/E IS LOW AND LOOKS GOOD. THAT IS THE TIME WHEN MR MARKET CHASES IT. AND CERTAINLY IT IS THE TIME TO SELL.

BUT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN BUYING CYCLICAL STOCK YOU MUST GO AGAINST THE CROWD. BUY WHEN 90% OF THE PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED. THAT WAS THE CHUN CHUN TIME TO BUY JAKS AT 40 SEN

AND WHEN 90% OF THE PEOPLE GET VERY INTERESTED THAT MEANS EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY HAS ALREADY BOUGHT....THEREFORE UPSIDE IS LIMITED AND THAT IS THE CHUN CHUN TIME TO SELL ALL AND RUN!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-29 17:12 | Report Abuse

I think should correct sifu calvin perception of jaks is a cyclical stock loh.....!!
Jaks is not a cyclical stock but it is worse a conman stock mah...!!

IT IS EXPLAIN BELOW LOH....!!

The Vietnam project...is internal profit recognition...no profit or value is really earn on this project as far now loh...!!
The logic is this loh...if u had a ipp project....that can construct at rm 4.0 billion and u mark it up to rm 5 billion.

U go to the bank to borrow rm 5 billion....does that mean u make rm 1 billion ??
The answer is no loh...!! It is just a shiok sendiri...u make from yourself rm 1 billion....that is the logic mah...!!
U only make when ipp start generating power loh...!!
Just look at ipp Ytl power, malakoff and mudajaya are there doing really well ??

Thats the reason why jaks need rights issue...bcos the bank is not willing to finance so much loh...!!

SO IF U LOOK AT JAKS INTERNAL EARNINGS GENERATION MAKE UP....U NOTICE ITS EARNINGS IS STABLE LOH....!!

BUT IS THE EARNINGS REAL WEALTH GENERATION LEH ??
NO LOH...IT IS PAPER CREATED EARNINGS WHICH IS NOT REAL MAH....!!

Unlike cyclical stock...jaks is a worse investment...become u r not buying into a "real thing" loh....!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Jul 29, 2018 04:59 PM | Report Abuse

A CYCLICAL STOCK AT BOTTOM HAS LOUSY P/E
AND ALSO GOT VERY LITTLE TRADING. AND PRICES ARE DEPRESSED. THAT IS THE CORRECT TIME TO BUY WHEN NOBODY IS INTERESTED

AT TOP THE P/E IS LOW AND LOOKS GOOD. THAT IS THE TIME WHEN MR MARKET CHASES IT. AND CERTAINLY IT IS THE TIME TO SELL.

BUT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN BUYING CYCLICAL STOCK YOU MUST GO AGAINST THE CROWD. BUY WHEN 90% OF THE PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED. THAT WAS THE CHUN CHUN TIME TO BUY JAKS AT 40 SEN

AND WHEN 90% OF THE PEOPLE GET VERY INTERESTED THAT MEANS EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY HAS ALREADY BOUGHT....THEREFORE UPSIDE IS LIMITED AND THAT IS THE CHUN CHUN TIME TO SELL ALL AND RUN!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-29 17:25 | Report Abuse

SO HOW COULD U SEE SIGN OF CONMAN STOCK LIKE JAKS LEH ???

1. ITS RECEIVABLE & WORK IN PROGRESS ARE INCREASING DRASTICALLY AS THERE ARE NO COLLECTION AS ITS PROFIT ARE PAPER CREATED.

2. ITS LOANS ARE INCREASING DRASTICALLY LOH....!!

3. ITS CASH IS DEPLETING LOH....!!

4.THE COMPANY BECOME DESPERATE HAVINGS STREAMS OF CORPORATE EXCERCISE THRU PRIVATE PLACEMENT AND FUND RAISING THRU RIGHTS ISSUE LOH...!!

5. THE COMPANY IS HARD PRESS TO DISPOSE ITS FIXED ASSETS AND PROPERTIES FOR CASH LOH.....!!

NOW DO U SEE ALL THE ABOVE SIGN IS HAPPENING IN JAKS LEH ??

SO BEWARE LOH.....!!

DO NOT BELIEVE CONMAN SIFU KYY SAYS LOH.....!!

HE ASK U TO BUY BUT HE IS SELLING LOH....!!

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 17:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Jul 29, 2018 05:12 PM | Report Abuse

I think should correct sifu calvin perception of jaks is a cyclical stock loh.....!!
Jaks is not a cyclical stock but it is worse a conman stock mah...!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

Sifu Raider makes me laugh so loud!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

YES JAKS HAS TURNED INTO JAWS!!!

I remember Dr Neoh mentioned JAWS

Now Got Big JAWS!!

IFCA = JAWS NO. 1

SUMATECH = JAWS NO. 2

XINQUAN = JAWS NO. 3

JAKS = JAWS NO. 4?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-07-29 17:37 | Report Abuse

JUST LOOK AT THE BURSA ANNOUNCEMENT ON DISCLOSURE OF DISPOSAL OF JAKS BY KYY...DOES IT IN ANYWAY REFLECT OR DISCLOSE FORCE SELLING BY BANKS ??

NO MAH.....!!

JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

Particulars of substantial Securities Holder

Name MR KOON YEW YIN
Nationality/Country of incorporation Malaysia
Descriptions (Class) Ordinary Shares

Details of changes

No Date of change
No of securities
Type of Transaction Nature of Interest
1 20 Jul 2018
Disposed Direct Interest
Name of registered holder KOON YEW YIN
Address of registered holder 65, LINGKARAN MERU VALLEY, MERU GOLF RESORT, JELAPANG, 30200 IPOH
Description of "Others" Type of Transaction
2 23 Jul 2018
Disposed Direct Interest
Address of registered holder 65, LINGKARAN MERU VALLEY, MERU GOLF RESORT, JELAPANG, 30200 IPOH
3 24 Jul 2018
Disposed Direct Interest
4 25 Jul 2018
Disposed Direct Interest

Circumstances by reason of which change has occurred Disposal of shares of 1,178,300 and 200,000 from TA account and Alliance account respectively.

Disposal of shares of 1,270,000 and 78,000 from TA account and Maybank account respectively.

Disposal of shares of 920,400 and 764,800 from TA account and Maybank account respectively.

Disposal of shares from HL account
Nature of interest Direct Interest
Direct (units) 109,356,400
Direct (%) 20.031
Indirect/deemed interest (units)
Indirect/deemed interest (%)
Total no of securities after change 109,356,400
Date of notice 26 Jul 2018
Date notice received by Listed Issuer 26 Jul 2018

THATS WHY RAIDER SAYS BECAREFUL LOH....!!

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 17:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Jul 29, 2018 05:25 PM | Report Abuse

SO HOW COULD U SEE SIGN OF CONMAN STOCK LIKE JAKS LEH ???

1. ITS RECEIVABLE & WORK IN PROGRESS ARE INCREASING DRASTICALLY AS THERE ARE NO COLLECTION AS ITS PROFIT ARE PAPER CREATED.

2. ITS LOANS ARE INCREASING DRASTICALLY LOH....!!

3. ITS CASH IS DEPLETING LOH....!!

4.THE COMPANY BECOME DESPERATE HAVINGS STREAMS OF CORPORATE EXCERCISE THRU PRIVATE PLACEMENT AND FUND RAISING THRU RIGHTS ISSUE LOH...!!

5. THE COMPANY IS HARD PRESS TO DISPOSE ITS FIXED ASSETS AND PROPERTIES FOR CASH LOH.....!!

NOW DO U SEE ALL THE ABOVE SIGN IS HAPPENING IN JAKS LEH ??

SO BEWARE LOH.....!!

DO NOT BELIEVE CONMAN SIFU KYY SAYS LOH.....!!

HE ASK U TO BUY BUT HE IS SELLING LOH....!!

CORRECT LOH!! GREAT SIFU RAIDER!!!

I was just looking at Jaks Feb & May QTR

RECEIVABLES AND IOU HAVE BALLOONED TO OVER RM1 BILLIONS

BORROWINGS NOW UP TO THE NOSE AT HALF A BILLION RM

IN FEB 2018 RESULT CASH IS NEGATIVE!!

IN MAY 2018 CASH CAME FROM RIGHTS ISSUE

AIYOYO!!!

JAKS KENA CONNED BY CHINA PARTNERS?

ALL IOU?

THIS TIME ALL FINISHED LEOW!!

JAWS IS COMING!!!!

ivan9511

3,854 posts

Posted by ivan9511 > 2018-07-29 18:20 | Report Abuse

Hi calvin sifu . I wish to know how you look at JCY now 27sen and still.downsrend.
If I not mistaken ? I remember JCY is one of your deep undervalued comapny but currently you seem give up JCY as long time you did not recommend JCY already.
Jcy still cash rich?

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 18:24 | Report Abuse

Ivan9511

i am in contact or should i say jcy insiders are in contact with me? Information i can't disclose here.

I can only disclose after i had proper permission. So my apology. Also my article on Bj Corp still in progress.

Thks

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 18:30 | Report Abuse

Ivan9511

All stocks though undervalue will take time to unlock value in its own time.

Opcom i think you said Limit Up?
It was chun chun after PH Govt won election.

I posted recently on Tambun at about 80 sen as Ikea in Batu Kawan will trigger interest. It was chun chun as Tambun now over Rm1.04
But don't chase After good news out.

We must buy value shares ahead of good news.

Good news will be catalyst to get attention from Reserch houses and investors.

So must buy ahead of others

calvintaneng

53,314 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-29 18:32 | Report Abuse

ONE VERY UNDERVALUE OVERLOOKED STOCK I THINK IS INSAS BHD NOW

JUST NIBBLE A LITTLE WHILE CHEAP.
ADD MORE IF PRICE GOES LOWER.

ALWAYS BUY WHILE PRICE IS LOW. AND RESIST CHASING WHEN PRICES HAVE RUN AWAY.

ivan9511

3,854 posts

Posted by ivan9511 > 2018-07-29 23:18 | Report Abuse

Agreed thanks

LOLANTO

126 posts

Posted by LOLANTO > 2018-07-30 08:08 | Report Abuse

kyy definitely a con man

Post a Comment
Market Buzz