22 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2018-09-17 12:00

DreamGuardian

1,161 posts

Posted by DreamGuardian > 2018-09-16 22:16 | Report Abuse

Bullshit

DreamGuardian

1,161 posts

Posted by DreamGuardian > 2018-09-16 22:29 | Report Abuse

Anwar is clearly trying to sink Azmin now. But PKR delegates are mature folks, they will not simply be listening like grinning, unthinking idiots to everything Anwar says. Which one is bigger, PKR, or Anwar?

The delegates will decide this battle, not Anwar.

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-16 22:33 | Report Abuse

It's true Azmin is trying to bypass Anwar! But it seems Zuraida public outburst only expose Azmin cartel! Anyway, Azmin cannot become PM without DAP support and the Lims don't like Azmin! Azmin can't be manipulated like Anwar! In short, without DAP support, attempt by Mahathir, Daim and Azmin will be futiled!

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-16 22:34 | Report Abuse

Azmin cartel only strong in Selangor! Beyond that it's Rafizi that control the show! But let's wait for the result in November!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-16 22:39 | Report Abuse

In battle and war.....everyone loses

....HOPE THEY ARE MATURED ENOUGH TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM THROUGH A SERIES OF SERIOUS DISCUSSION

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2018-09-16 22:41 | Report Abuse

owww hantammmm sajalahhhh....

DreamGuardian

1,161 posts

Posted by DreamGuardian > 2018-09-16 22:44 | Report Abuse

I wud not so severely under-rate the power of the Mahathir-Daim-Azmin consortium if I were you, SpeedyBoy.

DAP does not control the entire Malaysian electorate, like you seem to like to believe.

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-16 22:46 | Report Abuse

Well, if Azmin patient enough, i am sure he will be PM after Anwar! Rock the boat now and Pakatan will be history! Never repeat the same mistake twice! Reminder of Mahathir Anwar 20 years fighting!

DreamGuardian

1,161 posts

Posted by DreamGuardian > 2018-09-16 22:46 | Report Abuse

Raffaggotzy as future PM? Come on, get real.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-16 22:49 | Report Abuse

Time for Bornea counterpart's turn......to be

PM.....yet?

DreamGuardian

1,161 posts

Posted by DreamGuardian > 2018-09-16 22:50 | Report Abuse

Boy, Anwar is not even PM yet. And he is already talking like the PM position is his for the taking.

I mean, let's just call a spade a spade. This guy's presumptuousness & delusions of grandeur simply knows no bounds.

Perhaps he has not learnt the lessons of his previous failures yet.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-16 22:51 | Report Abuse

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a men's character, give him power

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-16 22:52 | Report Abuse

To be honest, Rafizi has no ministerial potential! He is political strategist! What i know is that, Anwar asked Rafizi to go against Azmin! Or else Rafizi could have start his own business!

DreamGuardian

1,161 posts

Posted by DreamGuardian > 2018-09-16 22:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by Speedy Boy > Sep 16, 2018 10:46 PM | Report Abuse

Well, if Azmin patient enough, i am sure he will be PM after Anwar!

Well, let's just put it this way. NOBODY can be SURE about anything. Anyone who says he is SURE about something is BULLSHITTING big time.

In 1996, Anwar was SURE that he was going to be PM very soon. But did that happen?

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-16 22:58 | Report Abuse

You know some of those in Azmin cartel are really dumb! Take Zuraida for example, do you know she was a fruit seller back in early 2000! Just look at her as a minister, making so much stupid suggestions! And i thought Mat Sabu was bad enough! And how about the new MB of Selangor! Boy, that one is also no hoper! Azmin cartel are mostly either too corrupted or just plain parasite!

DreamGuardian

1,161 posts

Posted by DreamGuardian > 2018-09-16 22:58 | Report Abuse

Anwar does NOT own Malaysia. Whether or not he one day becomes PM is up to all of the Malaysian people. Not up to him alone, nor PKR alone, nor PH alone, nor any one specific sector of Malaysian society.

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-16 23:00 | Report Abuse

Give Awnar a chance! Beside, DAP need him to remove special rights of the lazy majority!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-16 23:04 | Report Abuse

Cat's Colour Theory.....

.....as long as RM: SGD....back to 1:1

and national debts down to zero in 10 years...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-16 23:04 | Report Abuse

(....regardless Dayak or Kadazan as PM)

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2018-09-17 06:36 | Report Abuse

Let's hope Datuk Seri Anwar can succeed TDM to become PM after 2 years times. Also, let's hope he can bring some economics reforms to Malaysia out from the presence messy scenario.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-17 08:31 | Report Abuse

PKR ‘s Anwar Ibrahim has shot back at those who say he is too old and no longer relevant as a leader.

The prime minister-in-waiting, now 71, said the 11 years he spent behind bars had made him a person who truly understood the people’s problems, especially those in the lower income group.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/09/16/anwar-tells-how-jail-prepared-him-for-leadership-role/

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-09-17 12:00 | Report Abuse

GENERAL RAIDER ASKED WHAT IS THE FLAWS OF NEPOTISM ??

IF U PROMOTE & DEFEND UR PEOPLE WITHOUT MERITS THAT ILL EFFECT OF NEPOTISM LOH....!!

BUT BOTH WAN AZIZAH & NURUL SUCCEED AS A MP BASED ON ITS ON MERITS, DO U CALL IT NEPOTISM LOH....!!

GREAT HARM IS DONE, IF U DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM BCOS OF UR FALSE UNDERSTANDING OF NEPOTISM LOH....!!

IN FACT RAIDER THINK NURUL IS THE FUTURE PM MATERIAL LOH...!!
PLS THINK B4 U SIMPLY SAY NEPOTISM....NEPOTISM LOH.....!!

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 16 — Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has slammed accusations of nepotism today, as he prepares to enter the Parliament even as his wife Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail is the deputy prime minister and daughter Nurul Izzah already an MP.

The incoming PKR president said both Dr Wan Azizah and Nurul Izzah were forced to join politics after he was jailed in 1998, and have never had an easy ride since.

“When I was in jail for years, people were mobilising [efforts] to get me out of jail at that time.

“At that time Nurul Izzah was mobilising youths. That time no issue. Everyone said ‘okay, okay, get her, get her’,” he told a dialogue session with youths here.

Anwar said Dr Wan Azizah was an ophthalmologist who graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland, when she was asked to join the Opposition then.

“I was in jail. You think it was easy? I was suffering in pain, beaten near death.

“At that time, all said it was okay, and now it’s nepotism. We were not granted a golden spoon. We suffered in tears,” he said.

However, Anwar added that he has never regretted taking his family through the tough path.

He said he is aware of “discordant voices” about the family’s involvement in politics, but pointed out that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Dr Wan Azizah is the current Pandan MP, while Nurul Izzah is the MP for Permatang Pauh — a seat both her parents had contested in, and won with resounding majority.

Last week, Datuk Danyal Balagopal Abdullah announced his resignation from the federal Port Dickson seat to allow Anwar to contest, and to pave the way for him to assume the prime minister’s post soon.

The move resulted in criticisms, with even one of Anwar’s former counsel for his second sodomy case, Datuk S. Ambiga, denouncing the move and suggesting either Dr Wan Azizah or Nurul Izzah to vacate their seat instead.

In his speech today, Anwar also explained why he did not choose to contest Dr Wan Azizah’s Pandan seat.

“Say, for the by-election, if I choose Pandan, they will say: You, when you were in trouble, you asked your wife [for help to contest], and then you want to immediately snatch the position from her.

“Now that too is wrong. If I take Pandan, there will be a vacuum of about two, three months, because [Dr Wan Azizah] is DPM,” he said, using initials to refer to the post of deputy prime minister.

“Then if I win, I don’t want to become DPM. I already told Tun Mahathir. I want him to have the freedom and space to choose who he wants, then wait for my turn, I take over. So because of that, she cannot let [Pandan] go,” Anwar said, referring to Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

He then called on his supporters to ensure his win in Port Dickson.

“What’s important is let me win in Port Dickson,” he said to laughter and applause.

Related Articles PKR polls: Pick leaders loyal to party, drop traitors, says Anwar Anwar apologises for postponement of Pakatan manifesto pledges Anwar: Agong always believed I was innocent .

Post a Comment
Market Buzz