Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2019-05-29 22:46

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-05-29 19:42 | Report Abuse

Refund is not enough. We want STUPID meter removed., reinstall back earlier type meter.... PEROMPAK BESAR....2ndly, we want monopoly abolished. Let more players join in. Pakatun- are u sleeping at job??? wakaka

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2019-05-29 20:10 | Report Abuse

TNB says they will "investigate". I think most of the consumers found their bills going up n up.
I used the same number of electrical appliances for almost the same number of hours each day n night but the bill keeps going up.

NoEmo

1,167 posts

Posted by NoEmo > 2019-05-29 20:51 | Report Abuse

a friend of mine has a bad experience with tnb. He rented his hse to a tenant who intentionally defaulted the payment for several months. TNB disconnected the supply but the tenant reconnected it illegally (easy to reconnect as the meter is not intelligent). The owner pressured the tenant to produce the monthly bill many times as a caring tnb customer but the unscrupulous tenant delayed with umpteen lies to do so (as tnb issues no monthly bill to the unit) n moved out quietly with 3 months rental and few k of tnb arrears. TNB's is aware of the illegal reconnection as their meter men took monthly reading without fail but they turned a blind eye to allow the tenant enjoyed the free electricity supply and incurring heavy loss to the owner consequentially. In this case, I think tnb should bear 50% of the outstanding bill for their failure to take immediate action on the illegal reconnection within their knowledge. perhaps govt should amend the act on this matter to make tnb liable to part of the owner's financial loss. Whay say ye?

speakup

25,108 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-05-29 22:45 | Report Abuse

refund is NOT ENUF!
do TNB know how much mental pain they put their affected customers on?
TNB should compensate each affected customer by paying them RM10k each!

speakup

25,108 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-05-29 22:46 | Report Abuse

if this happened in the USA, TNB would be facing a huge multi-million or even multi-billion lawsuit!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz