1 person likes this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2019-06-17 08:45

abang_misai

2,516 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2019-06-17 07:26 | Report Abuse

You ask A, the ALP will answer B. Beat around the bushes until you get frustrated.

brushsoo

50 posts

Posted by brushsoo > 2019-06-17 08:17 | Report Abuse

i've sent the above to Jaks!

Sslee

4,763 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-06-17 08:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by brushsoo > Jun 17, 2019 8:17 AM | Report Abuse
i've sent the above to Jaks!
Dear brushsoo,
Thank you.

During the AGM when come to Q&A session the board will answered the questions send my MSWG in a presentation format follow by any written questions send by shareholder. After the presentation of answered given to your question, you can ask a copy of answers to your questions, wait for other shareholders finish their verbal questions. And if you need board further clarification on the answers given then you can ask verbal question refer to answer given (Answer number) your further question.
Collect the name-card of company secretary and email company secretary that once the AGM official minutes is ready please email a copy to you.
Hold board responsible and accountable for the answered given and during 2020 AGM you can start with review of last year AGM minutes questions____.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/209214.jsp
Hengyuan 60th AGM Board Q&A presentation on my questions
My follow up email:
Dear CEO and Independent Directors,
The answers the board presented to my questions is unconvincing and bordered to whitewash and cover-up for incompetent or frauds. I appeal to the independent directors to start a comprehensive investigation to my below 3 questions.
Please discuss what are the actions the board intends to do after your next board meeting? Email me the board recommended actions. I am available for a face to face meeting if you need to further explain your finding to me.
Failure to take actions will leave me with no choice but make a formal complaint to SC and Bursa.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely
Lee Soon Sheng

Post a Comment
Market Buzz