2 people like this.

17 comment(s). Last comment by Anonymous69 2021-08-11 20:09

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-11-09 18:18 | Report Abuse

You hold grudges more with Jesse rather than Herbert the chicken. Both are heavy promotion. Care to divulge more of the history with Jesse?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-11-09 19:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Nov 9, 2019 7:24 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by cheoky > Nov 9, 2019 6:18 PM | Report Abuse
You hold grudges more with Jesse rather than Herbert the chicken. Both are heavy promotion. Care to divulge more of the history with Jesse?

Like I said in the article, everyone who buys or sells Dayang has his own reason.

Likewise, everyone who reads an article has different interpretation; some see it as an educational article, some view it as what, holding grudges against someone?

There are many articles on Dayang in i3investor. May be you should just read and enjoy those many written by someone. Mine doesn't seem to suit you. You don't learn anything and you are just wasting your time reading and commenting on it. Seriously.

UnicornP

2,748 posts

Posted by UnicornP > 2019-11-09 21:12 | Report Abuse

At year end.

Zhuge_Liang

2,364 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2019-11-09 21:36 | Report Abuse

I feel very upset that this old idiot is bullying OTB.
OTB helped him to make so much money from VS, Liihen, Latitud, Hevea, Gkent and Gamuda-WE.
If he had listened to OTB not to invest in Jaks and Sendai, he would have save a lot of money in these 2 stocks.
I know OTB very well, he is a careful investor and made a lot of money.
Please lah, OTB deserved a better treatment.

Sslee

4,719 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-11-09 21:40 | Report Abuse

There are many reasons why people sell.
3iii and philip never because they bought growth stocks that will grow it profit for many years.
Stockraider sell to cut win.
CPTeh sell to cut lose.
Superinvestor sell too much XO and margin call.
Herbert sell to buy back and beg others to buy as super profit is within sight 2020 Tokyo Olympic.

qqq3 sell because he is super trader.
Paktua and hng33 buy low sell high.
OTB sell his TP acheived or TA signal sell.
Icon8888 sell because he found another better stock or he know he had make a mistake in buying the stock.
Others sell because bad quarter and many sell too causing everyone rush to exit door.

TanDavid88

1,077 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > 2019-11-09 21:43 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by David Gunter > 2019-11-09 23:50 | Report Abuse

Honestly I have been a subscriber with OTB since 2014 with a break in between and again sincE 2018. He is an honest man who wants best for his subscribers, I always believe you need to pay for someone to give you quality work. I see that in OTB. KYY is no god he depends on people like OTB. KYY is out of his depth. When I see my X3 I cant help smile thanks to the great run up for Dayan, Carimin, Uzma, PEnergy, Naim early this year. KYY you can stuff it. He isn’t doing anyone any favors except for himself. FACT!!!,

Posted by Dato Seri John Lu > 2019-11-09 23:50 | Report Abuse

Mr OTB help him so much and he attack Mr OTB, come one la, shame on you, i pray this oldman lose another 64 mil

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-11-10 08:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by Dato Seri John Lu > Nov 9, 2019 11:50 PM | Report Abuse
Mr OTB help him so much and he attack Mr OTB, come one la, shame on you, i pray this oldman lose another 64 mil

This article is written with the aim of sharing a concept; when to sell stocks. Certain stocks were used, purely because they are the most relevant ones in i3investor at the present moment. It just happened that they are related to certain individual.

We want to discuss about things, ideas, and sharing of investment.

It is not meant for anyone to start attacking and cursing anybody.

Posted by Dato Seri John Lu > 2019-11-10 10:34 | Report Abuse

Noted KCchong

I use to admire uncle Kyy but after his U-turn in PCCS, I try to avoid his stock ald

Ravi Kumar

3,480 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2019-11-10 13:38 | Report Abuse

We have seen KYY may times speak with his foot in his mouth. Classic case of a has been. I used to have respect for him but time and again we have seen him in the papers Tan Sri ship, saying things about the armed forces etc. Must need his marbles checked.

Posted by Dato Seri John Lu > Nov 10, 2019 10:34 AM | Report Abuse

Noted KCchong

I use to admire uncle Kyy but after his U-turn in PCCS, I try to avoid his stock ald

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-11-10 16:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ravi Kumar > Nov 10, 2019 1:38 PM | Report Abuse
We have seen KYY may times speak with his foot in his mouth. Classic case of a has been. I used to have respect for him but time and again we have seen him in the papers Tan Sri ship, saying things about the armed forces etc. Must need his marbles checked.

You are not the only one. There are many, including me, and many others I know.

Probably he is getting to old and not aware what he is saying, what kind of thing he propagates, not able to differentiate right from wrong, what is more important in life, a good reputation or more money, etc.

But at least those who are close to him should enlighten him. But again I know it is very hard. Everything is already hard wired.

I seriously think that his reputation has deteriorated so much. But anyway, there is none of my business.

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-11-10 16:22 | Report Abuse

Dayang have more potential. If 2.30 does not halt the rise then expect RM3.30+.

Posted by Totalpackage > 2019-11-10 20:36 | Report Abuse

Sour grapes. Let's see if he is gonna buy back Jaks. Sour grapes. Be grateful. All in all, you do good things at the expense of the bad & manipulation, in the end it balanced out. Then? So? Fikir fikirkan lah

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-11-10 22:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by Dato Seri John Lu > Nov 10, 2019 10:34 AM | Report Abuse
Noted KCchong

Actually people in i3investor for a long time will know.

The U-turn happened many times. Gadang was the first and most spectacular U-turn, followed by HengYuan, Jaks, and many more. Teoseng and the latest your PCCS.

The worse is those who lost money following some of the tips were ridiculed; being branded as stupid for not selling when they are at high price, and not buy back when the share price retraced.

I have never get involved in his stocks. In Dayang, it was my own analysis while he was still peddling Jaks and Sendai. I made some money in Jaks lately too after he had deserted Jaks, and started to say bad things about Jaks.

That is what I meant by my question,

What is more important in life; more money when you already got so much or a good reputation now and when you are gone?

You are lucky and only got caught in PCCS. I understand you have made a lot of money following his tips, especially in Hengyuan, and you have been praising him like a stock God because of him, and ridiculed others whoever express any negative view on him or his stock, and that included me, for many times.

I don't think it is fair for you to blame him for your only losses in PCCS, while you have made so much money because of him previously.

In any case, one has to bear responsibility of his own action, such as following stock tips and lose money.

This is a comment not meant to personally attack anybody, but a truthful comment hopeful open up somebody' blocked mind that he needs to seek opinions from his close ones to change for the better.

Anyway, it is none of my business.

Anti_debt

224 posts

Posted by Anti_debt > 2019-11-10 22:43 | Report Abuse

Not all have $ to subscribe RI. Some may sell to book gain.

Posted by Anonymous69 > 2021-08-11 20:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz