Be the first to like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by dividend4lifeZ 2019-12-10 17:36

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2019-12-08 10:26 | Report Abuse

My respectful Tan Sri, 2019 is no boom, so guaranti next yr 2020 no recession lah.

yr 2019 is a mkt recession, next yr shall be a mkt boom yr !

calvintaneng

53,264 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-08 19:56 | Report Abuse

There are some clear signal that year 2020 will be ok

For Malaysia it will be bull run time

1. Trump needs to prepare for Reelection in year 2020. He must pacify the farm belt as there is where he gets his votes

So Trade war will abate as China will import more soy bean and US will hold back tariff

2. FED already reduced interest rates 3 times which mean more money will return to stocks seeking for higher yields

3. In Malaysia There will be double barrel spending in year 2020 (2019 cash allocation delayed till year 2020. Plus year 2020 cash will be disbursed speedily)

4. Brent crude up good for Petronas in turn more Cash dividend for Govt

5. CPO price rebound good for rural economy

6. Roll out of Rm50.3 billions for fiberisation is internal stimulation

7. More Keynesian stimulation by jobs from Ecrl, Bandar Malaysia, pan Borneo highway and other infrar works

8. In a world of negative or subpar growth Malaysia at 4.5% growth rate looks attractive. A matter of time Foreign Funds must return

9. Govt reducing Threshold to Rm600k will encourage inflow for property purchase

10. Year 2020 is Visit Malaysia Year 2020

All these multiple factors good for Malaysia

Posted by dividend4lifeZ > 2019-12-08 20:35 | Report Abuse

when the world top 2 economy powerhouse tumble, i highly doubt malaysia or even any country can survive.

trump as of now, does not show any sign of backing out from tariffing YET.
and seems like the US kept printing money to stabilise the 'REPO' but Powell kinda slip it out pointing its for QE measurement.

as for china, multiple report claiming few china bank run and much higher defaulter on loans with much lower production estimation.

well, we cant predict when recession will come exactly but we can sure do preparation from it.

Posted by Armada An Quantum Leap Stock In 2019/2020 > 2019-12-09 02:37 | Report Abuse

The economy tsunami may be triggered within mainland China.
CCP has been taking absolutely discretion into most mainland corporations.

annmix

1,521 posts

Posted by annmix > 2019-12-09 11:38 | Report Abuse

Malaysia already recession since stupid pH government took over

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2019-12-09 12:59 | Report Abuse

Now recession, next yr shall be our mkt super bull yr !

Got it ?

Posted by Musang King > 2019-12-09 16:40 | Report Abuse

AGREE WITH ANNMIX 100%. WE SUFFERED OUR RECESSION IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE STOOOOOPID PH GOVERNMENT TOOK OVER. FOR THE FIRST 15 MONTHS, WE ARE SUFFERING REAL HARD. NOW OUR FINANCES ARE RECOVERING SLOWLY. WE HOPE THERE IS NO MORE RECESSION LIKE YOU SAID. DIVIDEND4LIFEZ.

Posted by dividend4lifeZ > 2019-12-09 18:07 | Report Abuse

well, generally recession is recognise after two consecutive quarter of declining of GDP, alongside with high unemployment rate.
which malaysia does not have two consecutive quarter of declining gdp as per world bank data
https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2019/10/10/world-bank-maintains-malaysia039s-2019-economic-growth-at-46
https://tradingeconomics.com/malaysia/gdp-growth-annual

https://www.statista.com/statistics/319019/unemployment-rate-in-malaysia/

so i cannot agree that malaysia is at recession

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-12-09 18:10 | Report Abuse

It is meaningless for Joe Public. They have been in recession since Mahatir took over in 1980s. Since then we are in recession.

Posted by Smartinvestor2030 > 2019-12-09 22:25 | Report Abuse

Very subjective! Better earn now in this superb goreng stock before market crash!
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/thebesttips/245484.jsp

calvintaneng

53,264 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-12-10 09:04 | Report Abuse

If you know where to invest
Recession or depression also got stocks that will perform

During the Great Depression Years of 1929 to 1939 in USA John Maynard Keynes managed 2 Funds. Both did well

He invested in Govt Stimulation Growth stocks which depend on Govt spending for USA internal infrar jobs of building roads, drainage and highways

So in Malaysia we have the internal stimulation jobs Nfcp fiberisation for Rm50.3 millions

Another one is Ecrl with Rm44 billions spending these 2 jobs will be good for digital economy as well as construction company that will win ecrl jobs

So think positive and be versatile at all times

In Spore without any resources the Founder Mr Lee Kuan Yew told us this

Always be prepared to face World changes and adapt. Be agile to always meet new changes and demand or challenges of the market place

THE ability to dismantle, breakdown then reassemble and rebuild quickly to meet the needs of world market condition is crucial

Mr Bong of Uzma told me why Barakah failed. Barakah has bulky assets which cannot change nor adapt to new changes in the oil and gas industry so it failed

A oil and gas entity should have equipments that can change or modified to meet different needs and challenges to survive

Those that are versatile and adapt will survive. Those that are like clumsy behemoth that cannot change will fail

Posted by dividend4lifeZ > 2019-12-10 17:36 | Report Abuse

in my video, i did mentioned do your research and periodically reviewing your portfolio.
some might say, blue chip/growth stock/unit trust/mutual fund does not need frequently review, its for long term, its growth stock but like you said, market is versatile and we will need to adapt to survive.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz