1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by ahbah 2020-04-08 13:08

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2020-04-06 10:02 | Report Abuse

I think the use of word like "full" this and that in China is very misleading.

While I do not deny that China is the first country affected and recovered from CV19, if one take care to notice, the rest of the world is still gripping with it. That is, Europe, rest of Asia and US, are all markets of China. I do not think China domestic market will take up all the slack from the much reduced demand.

So, please be realistic when writing, really appreciate it very much.

ahbah

6,065 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-04-06 22:15 | Report Abuse

Mani countries oredi got started the un-lockdown mode or re-start economy mode now.

ahbah

6,065 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-04-07 14:18 | Report Abuse

Last night, US mkt got infected with the FOMO disease which is more deadly than covid-19 !

Michael Kwok

6,090 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-04-07 16:16 | Report Abuse

Excuse me.Please dun tell people u dun know.Its kind of a excuse.In here,I have ask many people to joint forces include OTB.I said why dun u give talented people to speak.But OTB do not reply in one of the counter blog.Over 10 years without big drop.Dear...There method to know.Many people got confuse in the chart especially monthly.There though after so long in oversold in monthly chart,no point to throw.

ahbah

6,065 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-04-08 13:08 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (April 8): Rakuten Trade Sdn Bhd has seen more than 11,000 new accounts activated in March, a 100% increase from February, during the movement control order (MCO) period.

In a statement today, the country’s first and only fully digital equities broker said more than 64% of the total new accounts opened in March were during the first phase of the MCO period alone.

11,000 new accounts activated in March, a 100% increase from February !

These new players sure got infected with FOMO disease lah.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz