Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by icecool 2020-05-05 16:59

Posted by Bearvsbull laputee > 2020-05-04 20:14 | Report Abuse

Yeah, Assmin certainly looks imcompetent! Resort to drastic action like this! Better pack bag before GE15!

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2020-05-05 09:17 | Report Abuse

First and foremost, I am not an Azmin fan, appreciate if you will advice which part of his statement is factually wrong - the suing part, or the cooperation part?

While I can understand the fear of the unknown, I think most people understand, green, yellow/orange and red (zones). Also, SOP, I think most (business) people also understand the need for and implementation of SOP before opening for business.

As the long lines outside pawn shops indicate, we are all low on cash, so what next, you are going to donate? No, so what is the next best thing, government continue to give - money from where?

So please advice which aspect is factually not correct so that I can correct my view too.

Thank you so much.

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2020-05-05 09:19 | Report Abuse

Beside, you as an individual also have the choice not to go out if you deemed that it is too dangerous. But why must the rest (who is running out of cash / saving) follow you?

icecool

4,894 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-05-05 11:46 | Report Abuse

@teoct people who have been frighten by the media over the virus have gone into a survival mental state, nothing you say will ever make sense to them as they only care about their survival, the only way to get them out of this mental state and back to normal mental state is to give them the vaccine.

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2020-05-05 14:19 | Report Abuse

Vaccine, well that might be 18 months or more down the roads. So stay at home if one has the means to stay at home. This is perfectly fine, one less vehicle on the road, good for the environment too.

What happen if one does not have the means? Please put yourself in their shoes and starve for a few days and do not touch your saving; with a couple of kids screaming down the house because they are hungry, I think their thinking will change very quickly.

But again, why must one's fear dictate how the rest (of the nation) should operate?

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-05 14:34 | Report Abuse

sports to resume in S Korea already...............

icecool

4,894 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-05-05 16:59 | Report Abuse

@teoct the vaccine is already available, they just need to delay it a little otherwise people will believe it was premade long ago.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz