Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by gladiator 2020-08-10 16:23

greedy44444

2,494 posts

Posted by greedy44444 > 2020-08-10 13:18 | Report Abuse

Beware of this loh chin stock...if not bomba need to prepare safety tools to save your life !!

DO NOT invest in HO WAH GENTING BHD for its Covid19 vaccine work.

What they are doing is to see if the polio vaccine is protective against the Covid19. I can tell everyone right now the polio vaccine is not protective against Covid19.

How do I know that?

1 - Polio is a different virus from Covid19. 100% different virus. Vaccines are very specific and so is the immune system.

2. All Malaysians have been vaccinated against polio as children. Most people around the world have also been vaccinated against polio.And guess what, we still catch Covid19. If the polio vaccine had any protective ability, nobody is Asia, Africa and most of America would not have caught Covid19.

3. I have the correct training to professional call a stupid biomedical idea, idiotic..This is as idiotic as the people trying to see if the BCG vaccine works against Covid19, it doesn't!

Retail investors, AVOID Ho Wah Genting! Their attempt at using the polio vaccine as SARS-Cov2 vaccine will NEVER work.

Ho Wah Genting management if you are reading this, stop f-ing around. You are dragging the Genting name through the mud. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

If you want to make a vaccine against Covid19, do so properly. I know you are not a biotech company and don't have great technical experties, you are a cables and transportation company. So here is some general advice from someone who has worked at the NIH, make an inactivated viral vaccine. It isn't anymore difficult than growing the SARS-COv2 virus in cell culture, harvesting the virus, concentrating it either by ultracentrifugation or making a modified virus and purifying it on a binding column and inactivating the virus with formaldehyde. You can gamma irradiate for extra safety.

gladiator

666 posts

Posted by gladiator > 2020-08-10 16:23 | Report Abuse

Ho Wah Genting so many years are a goreng stock. Goreng stock also can make some money as long as you are not greedy and willing to take profit. No need to waste time study this Company when goreng over no one will notice HWGB and HWGB will go back to sleep.....again

Post a Comment
Market Buzz