2 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by cnman53 2020-11-14 22:58

MG9231

771 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2020-11-13 12:14 | Report Abuse

Now, you know the True Colour of this Tan BOO BBO-shit is!

This dual listing issue , was talking not less than 7 years ago if my memory serves me right. I thought Tan BOO BOO-shit talked Shyiok Sendiri only and I have forgotten long ago! It was Not just not materialised, yet he got the chick to show such a huge expense in this year's account. He might think he does need to face (face- to -face)the shareholders as the meeting will be conducted in Virtual.
13/11/2020 12:10 PM

dumbMoney

761 posts

Posted by dumbMoney > 2020-11-13 12:22 | Report Abuse

Just a reminder, the accounts are for information only. There is no requirement for it to be adopted by members. So you may ask questions, but there is nothing to be 'adopted', as this is not a resolution. The most that can happen is for your questions and answers minuted.
As for the M&A, unless you go there personally and demand to buy a copy as per your rights, I doubt they will bother to entertain you, as I per my experience last time. The company obviously don't like people to probe deeper into their operations.

cnman53

113 posts

Posted by cnman53 > 2020-11-13 14:14 | Report Abuse

Mr DumbMoney, as I have said in the forum here, I do not envisage we share owners can achieve what we wanted, due to the constraints of an AGM environment where opinions and suggestions are not given enough time and facility to be heard.
That is why I say forum is a better place where we can think and react more rationally.
And that is why I have taken the trouble to put forward my views here.
No matter what we can achieve in the AGM, I hope the common share owners like me can continue to watch the company's management move.
At the same time I want to reach out to the share owners who are well versed in Chinese. If some one says he is Chinese exert, I think I can show him what a not so Chinese expert can do.

dumbMoney

761 posts

Posted by dumbMoney > 2020-11-13 14:39 | Report Abuse

Great that you can also do a Chinese language version, as most of the shareholders are Chinese and may not be well versed in English.

dumbMoney

761 posts

Posted by dumbMoney > 2020-11-14 15:50 | Report Abuse

It is important to get a breakdown of the reimbursements as to how much was paid to outside service providers and how much was incurred by Capital Dynamics on a related party transaction basis. The latter requires shareholders' approval as this is not covered under the recurrent related party transactions mandate.

cnman53

113 posts

Posted by cnman53 > 2020-11-14 22:58 | Report Abuse

Thank you. That is why I have worded it Recipient/s.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz