Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by SureWin1Woh 2020-12-29 20:09

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-12-29 16:32 | Report Abuse

Nobody cares about LGE's ferry card! He keep bringing it up hoping penangites will jump and down over nothing! Look, this is 40 year old mode of transportation! It's no longer viable! You have 2 bridges for cars already! Replace with much faster airconditioned boats! Nobody's complain except LGE! If LGE thinks it's so precious, nobody stop him to operate it privately!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-12-29 16:46 | Report Abuse

LGE baiting on nostalgic emotional card here! Look, continuing operating antiquated ferries endangers so many lives! Will LGE take responsibility if this old ferries capside and take hundreds of lives! I won't take those old Penang ferries even if you give me 1k to take a ride!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-12-29 16:51 | Report Abuse

Tell me, how many had bad experience with this antiquated Penang ferries! How many experience long delay even trap for hours because it broke down metres away from destination! Yeah right! It's so dangerous most of the time!

Posted by SureWin1Woh > 2020-12-29 20:09 | Report Abuse

LGE born with strong opposition trait in his blood. He will just oppose whatever was proposed by the other party. No weighing on the merits of such proposal. If he doesn't oppose, it's not him

Post a Comment
Market Buzz