Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by sting79 2021-01-12 00:35

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-11 17:34 | Report Abuse

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms — to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances." - Viktor Frankl

Free speech is one of human's freedom, regardless the agenda behind it. Taking it away equals to taking away one of our freedom.

icecool

4,785 posts

Posted by icecool > 2021-01-11 20:07 | Report Abuse

big tech is too big to stop, they stomp trump like stomping cockroaches.
Nothing anyone can do about it. That is the natural order of things.

DickyMe

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-01-11 21:58 | Report Abuse

Big tech can be shutdown if nations decide to pull the plug and revert to old ways.

Yeah, the people must be ready to accept CHANGE as they did when adopting TECH.

Nations, just need to deny tech setup in the country.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-11 23:45 | Report Abuse

icecool big tech is too big to stop, they stomp trump like stomping cockroaches.
Nothing anyone can do about it. That is the natural order of things.

You are right, the biggest lie is to make people think that the common man is powerless. Really?

Not if more and more are awaken at these times of turmoil and misinformation, hence the desperate moves by the big guys. Many objective layers are being played out in the world stage but are not known by most. These are the layers that may hint at something!

Remember the spirit cultivated by fictional Chinese movie character Chen Zhen to rally his allies and fight against the Japanese invasion? This same spirit can be seen in the independence social site Gab.com, where hundreds of thousands new users are created in just one day! Even if the battle is lost, the war is not. The gods are watching!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-12 00:06 | Report Abuse

Tobby! That is one of the many possible scenarios that may panned out in the future! But the future is not set in stone yet! The scenario above need time to materialize, but before that, I believe many would be awaken by then!

There is still you and me, don't give in to these hopeless thoughts especially now with MCO 2.0! Believe in positive synchronicity, where good things in life happens when you least expect it! The solution is always within us, as it should always has been!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-12 00:19 | Report Abuse

For every Twitter there’s a Gab and Parler (was; hope their mess will be sorted). For every Google there’s a DuckDuckGo. For every Darkness, there is always a Light. Else all would be lost already!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-12 00:28 | Report Abuse

Tobby, don't think to go off the grid and be a hermit haha! Technology is just a tool and should be paired with spirit and not forsaken! Gone are the days when hermits live out in the nature while the rest of the world spins! There is also a possible scenario where science, magic and spirit cohabited in a future technological advanced world like how Atlantis were supposed to be!

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-12 00:35 | Report Abuse

Tobby sting! Yeah, but the awaken ones are too insignificant! But i think this is one step of thousands to come!

Tobby, please do not think that you and me are insignificant, like how they would want us to think! You can still make your little corner in the world a better place! And now we have the INTERNET hence the explosion of many awakening, that's how I was synchronically-awaken anyway!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz