3 people like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by sting79 2021-03-02 18:55

onionchong

429 posts

Posted by onionchong > 2021-02-26 10:56 | Report Abuse

You're just describing what people already knew. You failed to explain why AT spent so much to purchase a commercial building (unrelated to its business) instead of spending on glove production? They haven't even started to generate revenue from gloves and now they're diverting their money to something totally unrelated to their business. What a joke.

Dongibap

42 posts

Posted by Dongibap > 2021-02-26 16:15 | Report Abuse

You don't need to get married first only then buy a house. If you can afford to buy a house before you get married, why not? Don't be so onion la. Although onion sedap in karibap.

Posted by Ikanbilis999 > 2021-02-26 16:16 | Report Abuse

so???buying a loss making company also a news??? can goreng up or not

koolset

384 posts

Posted by koolset > 2021-02-26 16:39 | Report Abuse

Onionchong, I can't speak for AT. Money wise. There are no news that is saying AT need more money for the 13 lines now. I can only assume that they have enough money for that. Plus they confirm on media that in June, all 13 lines will be completed.

AT has a habit to diversify their businesses too and this is not new.

If you have invested in AT because of glove, try to hold until June and see how it goes because that is the main picture after all. If your heart cannot take because of management decision, you know you must exit.

myboss

104 posts

Posted by myboss > 2021-02-27 00:18 | Report Abuse

pisang goreng expert to koey tiaw seller both AT & ttive banana boat, nothing else

Oldmantc

54 posts

Posted by Oldmantc > 2021-02-27 07:03 | Report Abuse

Are you saying it's a wise decision?

koolset

384 posts

Posted by koolset > 2021-02-28 07:02 | Report Abuse

I can't answer if it is a wiser decision or not. I am not part of the management.

I am just an investor that compiles as much information as possible into a piece of article for us then it is up to each one of us to decide to continue or not.

jjyeo

12 posts

Posted by jjyeo > 2021-02-28 21:24 | Report Abuse

if you are not vested, you wont waste your time recycling info we already know, unless you want to pump it up..lol

koolset

384 posts

Posted by koolset > 2021-03-01 18:27 | Report Abuse

Jjyeo, all these info that i gotten may be obvious to you. However it is also for those who could not find these info. And yes, i want the share to go up as much as another AT investor because AT shows progression day by day. Nothing wrong with this mindset.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-03-02 18:55 | Report Abuse

Has worked in Persoft tower back in 2018. The condition of the public facilities is very bad there eg. toilet is not properly maintained, ladies would be afraid to go in there haha! Even the single mamak restaurant in the whole building looks like your prison canteen.

Location wise? If not driving, have to walk to nearby bus sign then take the bus to train station. Very few restaurants nearby, got a club next door, another skyscrapper building in construction nearby. Good thing is surrounding area is a quiet neighborhood.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz