Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by sting79 2021-08-09 17:56

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-08-09 15:30 | Report Abuse

Yes, the whole world will be experiencing this: vaccinated to spread to unvaccinated.

Vaccinated people have low death rate even if they are really infected. Once infected, they can spread like flu.

Unvaccinated group will have much higher death rate.

Take flu for example, death rate is 0.2% (human achieved heard immunity). Unvaccinated group, death rate is 2%.

The whole world will have a scenario whereby the unvaccinated group will not vote for the ruling party in the coming elections.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-08-09 17:37 | Report Abuse

Vaccinated against an 'imaginary' virus?

Unless someone can convinced me that all the news/links/sources over the internet in multitude of different sources all over the world are perpetrated ultimately by the same group of ultra elite super fake content creators, my stand is the same.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-08-09 17:48 | Report Abuse

@stockfreak: when a source is questionable, so is all the subsequent and downstream actions eg. vaccine development, covid positive cases and death etc.

Unless someone can convinced me that all the "imaginary virus" information I read are ultimately linked to and created by an elite group to promote fake news for whatever reason, my stand is still the same - the virus is 'imaginary' and because fear of death is the best weapon in this covert agenda, we are facing the global situation now.

sting79

754 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-08-09 17:56 | Report Abuse

It's the same for ghost/supernatural phenomenon. Unless someone can convinced me that every single ghost/supernatural stories, news, personal testimonies, researches, videos, books etc etc are fake for whatever reason, I do and always choose to believe in the ghost/supernatural.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz