3 comment(s). Last comment by Ronal56 2021-10-13 05:07

TUrBo3

31 posts

Posted by TUrBo3 > 2021-10-12 00:32 | Report Abuse

Good news for investors

khyeap

40 posts

Posted by khyeap > 2021-10-12 19:22 | Report Abuse

Meant for trading. Airasia needs cash due to heavy losses for the last 2.years. Most likely a big push before the rights issue. Then it will average down.

Ronal56

1 posts

Posted by Ronal56 > 2021-10-13 05:07 | Report Abuse

Here's a suggestion. Instead of writing an article how well Air Asia is doing or not doing why don't you write an article on how they have cheated and defrauded customers out of their hard-earned money. Canceling flights and then not returning the customer's money. They look for any excuse to cancel the flight. It is easy that way. You don't have to fly pilots or the flight crew. The ground crew doesn't have to do anything to get the aircraft off the ground or land. You don't have to use ticket agents or baggage claim because there is no flight. Then when they cancel the flight they never give you a refund. I have been 2 years trying to get a refund for flights they canceled. I took a picture of their policy at the time. One of the options was to get a full refund to the exact form of payment used to buy the tickets. There is no customer service for airasia. It's a silly bot. You go round and round and you never get anywhere. They all say that I am do a refund but I never get it. I am just but one of the many thousands of people they have defrauded and cheated out of their hard-earned money. In any language around the globe that is considered theft. Why don't you do an article on that?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz