Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-06-28 02:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-27 23:15 | Report Abuse

Actually women should be given the choice! Or else they will go for ilegal abortion which is far worst option!
Personally, i believe, every women should be given education in family planning to avoid abortion!

Thorman

100 posts

Posted by Thorman > 2022-06-27 23:23 | Report Abuse

The problem can easily be solved if women removes their uterus or the men dismember their jingle bell.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-28 01:41 | Report Abuse

Don't worry about that! In US, it's now a choice to change gender! Finally US men can get pregnant!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-28 02:01 | Report Abuse

US nowadays, total cuckoo! Karmal Harris is your most liberal dumbass! She said that government has no right to put gender on you! Meaning, if you are born male, government should not identify you as a male but 'they'!
So don't be surprise US will be the first nation to declare babies to be born genderless! And sadly, this idea of gender 'choice' will spread all over the world!
So dudes, be prepared to see the light when your grandchildren will be classified as 'they'!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-28 02:03 | Report Abuse

Oh, did i mention, the leftist also working on going raceless! Yeah, if you are born indian american, you can change you race too! Then again, in Malaysia, we already pioneered this, so US apparently behind the curve!
In Malaysia, anyone can be malay! Even if you are pure chinese like Redzuan Tee, you can change your race! Damn! I thing americans are damn jealous of this achievement!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz