Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-10-08 17:53

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-06 12:58 | Report Abuse

Good analysis of current political climate! As for Budget 2023, it's just a fake Budget! It will be more of politicial Budget! Post GE15, Umno will change the Budget for sure!

alenac

2,616 posts

Posted by alenac > 2022-10-06 16:34 | Report Abuse

UMNO is overconfident that it will win with a majority in the next GE. The same can be said of Najib's last GE. Even in the middle of the night, Najib was horse-trading with Hadi. In the end, he lost and is now in jail. A GE is not a state election. Will the majority of the dominant community choose wisely? The result of the voting day will determine whether the majority will make a rational choice to better the future of the country or a fatal error that will set the band of kleptocrats, traitors and religious exploiters resume to share power all over again.

Michael Kwok

6,073 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-10-06 17:47 | Report Abuse

Let all determine in election.by the i had feeling lge is cursing the stock market die die die.means down,down,down.u know wht i got hedge again downturn.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 14:26 | Report Abuse

Qqq! Yeah, for the past few General Erection, the KL folks were the loudest and thought they shape narrative of Malaysia! However, lately the manglish speaking society is losing it's lustre! Those who speak manglish are now considered shiok with themselves as US and UK losing their global presence!
Look, if you want to influence majority rakyat to overthrow weak Umno, can you guys please narrate political views in bahasa! Don't be like Zakar Naik who only speaks Inglish(indian english)! Zakar Naik can't even convert the indians because Zakar can't speak tamil! Same with converting majority malaysians to overthrow non existent BN, you guys must make sure to spread your political narrative in bahasa!
If Harapan politicians continue to narrative in manglish, i am sorry, you guys are living in KL bubble!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 14:30 | Report Abuse

This is the cold truth for manglish speakers in Malaysia! We are no longer seen as fellow malaysians nor share politician sentiment of majority!
Scary still, we are witnessing rise of malaycentric society where those who can't speak bahasa are now view with suspicion! The era of the Lims are numbered!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-08 17:53 | Report Abuse

Yeah! Manglish is fast becoming a joke! Especially now where most English speaking nations are messing things up for the rest of the world!
I believe one of the reason why majority malays are becoming malaycentric is because, they are just fed up been degraded for not able to speak manglish! Remember how Tony Fernandes constantly berated malaysians for their poor manglish! Nowadays Tony is hiding under his own tail after he was exposed for not able to speak national language! And the fact that Airasia is not making money except for Malaysia and Thailand! So Tony should learn to speak thai and bahasa instead!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz