Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by taitaumau 2022-11-06 17:45

Posted by faizalraiz > 2022-11-05 22:04 | Report Abuse

1. Is redeemable RCPS can be redeemed by holders after five years? - Not redeem by holders but issuer
2. Issue price is 38 sen, so is it redeemed at 38 sen when holders return RCPS to the company? - Yes
3. RCPS pays dividend or fix interest? - Dividend
4. What is the interest so fixed? Is it based on 38 sen? - Dividend is 5.43% based on issuance price of 38 cents
5. If it is dividend, meaning that amount is not fix. It can be 5%, it can be 6%, and it may not pay any dividend at all. - Yes, but considering the major shareholders are PNB, most likely they pay and can refer to RCPS-i A / RCPS-i B, both they paid
6. If dividend is fixed at 5.4% based on 38 sen issue price, if not paid in current year, is it roll over to next year, and subsequent years if company not in position to pay any dividend in particular year? - Correct

taitaumau

275 posts

Posted by taitaumau > 2022-11-06 17:45 | Report Abuse

Sir, may i forward my doubts below

1. Salient terms of RCPS-iC - extracted

(A) Profit is defined as the distributable profits of our Company earned from the 1st day of the calendar month following the Issue Date (“Profits”)

(B) Where there is no Profit available for the declaration and payment of dividends (in accordance with our constitution and the Act (or such applicable legislation for the time being)), our Company shall have no obligation to declare or distribute any preferential dividends on the relevant Preferential Dividend Entitlement Date. Such preferential dividends shall not be cumulative.

My i ask whether at time of declaration of dividend, the said "profit" refers to current year profit or retained profit ??
For examples (assume yearly RCPS-iC dividend = 50M)
Year 1, Profit: 100M, 50M dividend paid. Profit c/f: 50M ? [100 - 50]
Year 2, Loss: (80M), NO dividend can be paid. Loss c/f: (30M) [80 - 50] ?
Year 3, Profit: 50M, how much dividend can be paid out ?

(i) 20M (50-30) OR
(ii) 50M (sufficient cur. yr. profit 50M)

TQ for your clarifications for YR 1, 2 & 3

Post a Comment
Market Buzz