Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by wintercurrants 2023-10-22 23:07

DickyMe

14,320 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2022-11-27 18:32 | Report Abuse

YES! Going by that requirement, none of the BN candidates qualify.

George111

243 posts

Posted by George111 > 2022-11-28 23:50 | Report Abuse

If indeed the rumoured cabinet lineup is true and Zahid will be made DPM, then PH can kiss reform agenda goodbye! As long as no court cluster given position, i think PH unity government can have some peace for a while! But if Zahid is given position, give and take half a year this unity government will crumble! Why, because it's clear Zahid will be removed as president through Umno election! Zahid cannot bribe his way to remain president! Most of Umno leaders are against him for Umno most humiliating defeat in history! And Umno leaders know, Umno will be buried sooner rather than later if Zahid stay on!

stockraider

31,553 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-11-29 09:04 | Report Abuse

I think Give BN the DPM post plus 20% of the Cabinet position about 8 including DPM post. Actually BN has been rewarded well enough with Prk & Pahang mentri Besar Govt.

GPS...should be 20% of the cabinet about 8 including the DPM post.

Sabah....should be given 20% of about 8 cabinet post.

PH to be given 35% of the cabinet post about 14 including PM position.
PKR 5 position
Dap 4 position
Amanah 3 position
Upko 1 position
others 1 position.

I think 40 cabinet post to be created will be good enough for Msia Govt.

Others plus independence to be given 5% of the cabinet post.

Posted by wintercurrants > 2023-10-22 23:07 | Report Abuse

If the rumored cabinet lineup is accurate and Zahid is appointed DPM, then the reform program can be put to rest. I believe the PH unity government can enjoy some tranquility for a while as long as no court cluster is appointed! https://basketrandom.io However, if Zahid is granted a post, this unity government will fall apart in about half a year. Why? Because it is obvious that Zahid would lose the Umno election and be replaced as president!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz