Be the first to like this.

25 comment(s). Last comment by Johnchew5 2023-03-02 23:19

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-27 22:56 | Report Abuse

In the Deepest Depth of the Lehman Brothers' Crisis after Bear Sterns & Lehman Brothers both gone bankrupt Warren Buffet bought into the safety of Goldman Sachs' Preference shares with guaranteed 10% yield.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-27 22:57 | Report Abuse

Many Palm oil Shares now offering 10% yield

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-27 22:58 | Report Abuse

Now take heed to Dr. Neoh's warning, "In sharp contrast, shares which pay low or no dividend at all do not seem to have any bottom and price decline can hit 90 per cent or more".

The characteristic of past bear markets like the Tulip Mania, The South Sea Bubble, The Great Depression of 1930s in USA, the Stock Market Rout of Asian Finacial Crisis in 1997/8 and The Lehman Brothers' Debacle of 2007/8 have witnessed many stocks & index crashing up to 90% or more.

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-28 06:50 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-28 07:01 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-28 07:14 | Report Abuse

This is an honest opinion on Sidney Oon of SEE Research

this person has no depth nor financial knowledge but only goes for popular fast in fast out stocks

In a market euphoria he might be lucky however we are going into very tough times ahead of us in year 2023 when Fed reduce QE {quantitative easing or reduce money printing) and raise interest rates

Year 2023 is not the time to speculate but to park our monies in the safety of most defensive stocks

Palm oil is the most defensive as it is a consumer necessity

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-28 07:23 | Report Abuse

Why palm oil is a consumer necessity as opposed to consumer discretionary

Necessities are MUST HAVES

LIKE EARLY MORNING ALL MUST BRUSH TEETH

SO WE USE TOOTH PASTE

HEARD OF COLGATE PALM-OLIVE

PALM = PALM OIL

PALM OIL IS USED IN TOOTHPASTE, SOAP, SHAMPOO, DETERGENT FOR WASHING CLOTHES AND LIPSTICK

AS FOOD IN MAGGEE MEE, HUPSENG BISCUIT, GARDENIA BREAD, NESTLE MILO AND EVERY CUP OF TEH TARIK AS CREAMER

PALM OIL NOW IN B35 BIOFUEL IN INDONESIA

IN ICE CREAM CAKES, CHOCOLATES, MARGERINE AND BREAKFAST CEREAL

IN PET FOOD AS PALM OLEIN

IN BABY INFANT FORMULA AS PALMIC ACID
MOTHER'S MILK HAS 25% PALM ACID

PALM OIL HAS 44% PALMIC ACID WHILE SOYBEAN HAS ONLY 11% PALMIC ACID

ABOVE ALL MORE THAN 2.7 BILLION PEOPLE IN CHINA AND INDIA USE PALM OIL AS COOKING OIL

SO PALM OIL WILL SURVIVE AND THRIVE

FOR DECADES ROBERT KUOK THE RICHEST BILLIONAIRE OF MALAYSIA HOLDS PALM OIL SHARE CALLED WILMAR

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-28 13:30 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-29 00:21 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2022-12-29 07:41 | Report Abuse

Sidney Oon of SEE Research

Listen:

This is the main problem you have in your own heart

Jeremiah 17:9

"The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked"

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-30 09:49 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2022-12-30 20:01 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-01-05 19:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by eeq4311111 > 2023-01-05 21:00 | Report Abuse

Thank you Dr. Okuns, your herbal medicine is a very good remedy for HERPES CUER, and Removing Warts. You can contact him via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com for any types of diseases solutions or WhatsApp him on: +2348078467513

Am from United State. I want the general public to know how this great man called Dr. Okuns cure my sister from GENITAL HERPES with the herbal medicine gotten from him, he cures other diseases too like STD, SYPHILIS, BRAIN TUMOR CANCER CURE. My own was worst I have suffered for Human papilloma virus HPV) for 2years he cure me too!!! herbal is a great medication. he have a medicine that is 100% percent guarantee to cure any type of disease and you don't need to spend so much money anymore. I want you to contact Dr. Okuns. My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries and go get your herbal medicine now to get your family free from deadly disease. He will not disappoint you. Contact him now via E-mail: herbal.home247@yahoo.com OR
Visit his website https://herbalhome247.wixsite.com/mysite OR
WhatsApp/Call him with this Phone Number: +2348078467513

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-01-16 19:29 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-02-16 10:44 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-02-18 16:20 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-03-01 10:30 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-03-01 12:21 |

Post removed.Why?

SEE_Research

4,566 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-03-01 17:45 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-02 22:03 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-02 22:05 | Report Abuse

All these got give out dividends

FGV, IOI CORP, SIMEPLANT, JTIASA, BPLANT, THPLANT, HS PLANT & TSH RESOURCES

ALL PALM OIL CO OVERFLOWING WITH CASH & NOW PAY OUT GOOD DIVIDENDS

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-02 22:10 | Report Abuse

I3investor Community Standards
I3investor allows investors around the world to publish their own stories, ideas, tips and comments. The conversation that happens on I3investor - and the opinions expressed here - mirror the diversity of the people using I3investor.

To balance the needs and interests of a various investors, I3investor protects comments and posts that meet the community standards outlined on this page.

Please review these standards. They will help you understand what type of comments and posts are acceptable, and what type of content may be reported and removed.

Violence and Threats
Safety is our top priority. You may not credibly threaten to harm others, or organize acts of real-world violence. We remove content and may escalate to law enforcement when we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm, or a direct threat to public safety. We also prohibit promoting, planning or celebrating any of your actions if they have, or could, result in financial harm to others, including theft and vandalism.

Self-Harm
I3investor takes threats of self-harm very seriously. We remove any promotion or encouragement of self-mutilation, eating disorders, hard drug abuse or suicide.

Bullying and Harassment
I3investor does not tolerate bullying or harassment. We allow users to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but take action on all reports of abusive behavior directed at private individuals. Repeatedly targeting other users with offensive comments or messages is a form of harassment.

Hate Speech
I3investor does not permit hate speech. While we encourage you to challenge ideas, institutions, events, and practices, it is a serious violation to attack a person based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.

calvintaneng

53,164 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-02 22:37 | Report Abuse

I3investor Community Standards
I3investor allows investors around the world to publish their own stories, ideas, tips and comments. The conversation that happens on I3investor - and the opinions expressed here - mirror the diversity of the people using I3investor.

To balance the needs and interests of a various investors, I3investor protects comments and posts that meet the community standards outlined on this page.

Please review these standards. They will help you understand what type of comments and posts are acceptable, and what type of content may be reported and removed.

Violence and Threats
Safety is our top priority. You may not credibly threaten to harm others, or organize acts of real-world violence. We remove content and may escalate to law enforcement when we perceive a genuine risk of physical harm, or a direct threat to public safety. We also prohibit promoting, planning or celebrating any of your actions if they have, or could, result in financial harm to others, including theft and vandalism.

Self-Harm
I3investor takes threats of self-harm very seriously. We remove any promotion or encouragement of self-mutilation, eating disorders, hard drug abuse or suicide.

Bullying and Harassment
I3investor does not tolerate bullying or harassment. We allow users to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but take action on all reports of abusive behavior directed at private individuals. Repeatedly targeting other users with offensive comments or messages is a form of harassment.

Hate Speech
I3investor does not permit hate speech. While we encourage you to challenge ideas, institutions, events, and practices, it is a serious violation to attack a person based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.

Johnchew5

10,178 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 2023-03-02 23:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz