Be the first to like this.

16 comment(s). Last comment by Theobserver 2023-04-06 23:39

nicholas99

9,820 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-04-05 10:28 | Report Abuse

drastic reform also will cause problem. but i believe pm will do what is best for the country and evolve from there.

DickyMe

14,320 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-04-05 12:01 | Report Abuse

If drastic reform is a problem then those who are responsible to deliver, are the problem.

beinvested

2,364 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2023-04-05 12:17 | Report Abuse

It does not count if we have ton/ocean of knowledge. Instead it depends on whether there is any holiness in ourselves. A righteous man must have these 2 things i.e. fear and shame. Fear the LORD, the courts, the Police, parents, headmistress and discipline teacher. When some things of not pleasant have happened that could affect their reputation/image/corporate image, he/she will instantly feel the embarrassment and the faces will blush.
Their souls sense their the embarrassment and the fear of the retribution/punishment from above.

Why we like to kiss/hug the babies? Because their souls are still pure from the wombs. But when we traveled the journey of life, the impurities accumulated daily because the sins we committed non stop.

brandon99

150 posts

Posted by brandon99 > 2023-04-05 12:36 | Report Abuse

He indirectly praised China as usual.

Posted by heisenbergxv4 > 2023-04-05 14:50 | Report Abuse

when is uncle kyy retiring ?

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2023-04-06 13:53 | Report Abuse

His budget deficit is how much? Unprecedented also?

Are we having more GLC or less? Are our government servant becomes more efficient recently? Or our country have more trouble surfaced and he resolute to go back to the same old road.

So for this Mr. KYY, Xingquan is unprecedented also? Since their Net Asset is the highest and share price is invisible?

By the way, KYY should still hold ordinary shares of delisted Xingquan, kindly share with us any development?

Sslee

4,565 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-06 14:19 | Report Abuse

It is always tough to be chinese whether it is chinese China or oversea chinese because there are so many of us.

If you think your are good there are so many chinese better than you.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-06 14:30 | Report Abuse

how come people only thank Anwar no one thank China?

not fair la.

xiaoeh

2,071 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2023-04-06 14:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by brightsmart > 12 minutes ago | Report Abuse
not fair la

Bro, we are anak Malaysia ofcoz we see things through our Malaysian lens, and please be more sensitive, if you are so China Chinese please go ahead to migrate China bro

foongsh

1,378 posts

Posted by foongsh > 2023-04-06 14:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

not fair la

Bro, we are anak Malaysia ofcoz we see things through our Malaysian lens, and please be more sensitive, if you are so China Chinese please go ahead to migrate China bro

Very good and fair comment. DSAI and Unity Goernment did a good job to boost our country economy. Lets all support him.

xiaoeh

2,071 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2023-04-06 15:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by xiaoeh > 14 minutes ago | Report Abuse

not fair la

When i read Brightsmart and QQQ comments, i start to wander whether they are Malaysia Chinese or China Chinese or are they Malaysia Chinese but China Chinese in nature?
And let's imagine what our Malay frens will think of all Malaysia Chinese when they read their comments.

IDQWE001

2,992 posts

Posted by IDQWE001 > 2023-04-06 15:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by xiaoeh > 13 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Posted by xiaoeh > 14 minutes ago | Report Abuse

not fair la

When i read Brightsmart and QQQ comments, i start to wander whether they are Malaysia Chinese or China Chinese or are they Malaysia Chinese but China Chinese in nature?
And let's imagine what our Malay frens will think of all Malaysia Chinese when they read their comments.

May be he is a pity man with no confidence as Malaysia Chinese (if he is) , he cant recognise himself identity. He can only find his own identity when related to China. Hope that he will find his identity and confidence soon. God bless.

alenac

2,612 posts

Posted by alenac > 2023-04-06 16:30 | Report Abuse

Reducing civil servants will be political suicide for any government in Malaysia. Even the slightest hint of it, Muddin and PAS will go to town with this issue, they did that in the last PH government and twist it to anti Melayu sentiments.
Malaysia has 1.7 million civil servants for our population of 36.5 million. That means we have 1 civil servant to every 20 citizens. Malaysia has the most civil servant per capita in the world. Moreover, almost all the civil servants are Malay. We should have a bit more non-Malays to create a competitive spirit and improve management efficiency.

Singapore has 87,000 civil servants for 6.1 million people. 1 civil servant for 70 citizen.

Thailand has 2 million civil servants for 69.9 million people. 1 civil servant for 35 citizen.

Malaysia has 1.7 million civil servants for 36.5 million people. 1 civil servant for 20 citizens.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-06 21:41 | Report Abuse

Anwar job just say yes.

Every thing else done by China...

At least say a word of thanks to China

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2023-04-06 21:43 | Report Abuse

Very difficult meh?

Posted by Theobserver > 2023-04-06 23:39 | Report Abuse

What do you think of the Corporate Mafia accusations being viral around. MACC at the thick if the action. It is quite interesting and very damning on MACC. At a time when MACC has to keep their reputation stellar for the prosecution of high profile personalities to come.

Caely, MACC freezing and unfreezing bank accounts depending on which shareholders are in charge.
Revenue, MACC is filing charges against 2 founders for disposing of a motor vehicle without a directors’ resolution. 5 years ago!!!

GIIB, 2 directors are being charged for allegedly making fraudulent documents for the sale of idle machinery. Transactions which the statutory auditors had cleared in audits over 2 financial periods. And where a special forensic audit was carried out with the scope of the audit agreed to by Bursa and the forensic auditors had cleared yhe transactions which were the subject matter of the charge.

And many more accusations.

Question is why is the MACC involved in filing charges for these trivial matters when they have bigger CORRUPTION issues on their hands? I may be simplistic in thinking but I would think these are more appropriate for Bukit Aman Commercial Crime, Securities Commission (SC) or Bursa. But MACC??!!! But optics and bad narratives may derail PMX efforts to go hard on corruption when the very enforcement body for corruption matters are more preoccupied with trivial corporate matters narrated to come under their jurisdiction.

I would love to see your comments sir as I may be missing the elephant in the room. Thank you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz