1 person likes this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2023-12-19 21:45

speakup

25,146 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-12-18 21:29 | Report Abuse

https://focusmalaysia.my/ridiculous-for-cake-with-festive-greetings-to-become-an-issue-says-abang-johari/

unlike Abang Johari who has come out to condemn the Berry cake issue, our impotent PMX has remain totally silent on this issue. this is why i say PMX is a FAKE REFORMIST! i will never vote for him & PH ever again!

kllady_fidah

1,686 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2023-12-18 21:55 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon; a scammer and his so called assistant is imperonating you over a crypto USD future trading platform Hepzhibah which they claim is Australian based It is a very subtle charity investment online enticing investors with average 30% return in s short term trading ..Please check

kllady_fidah

1,686 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2023-12-18 21:59 | Report Abuse

This is a very big operation and they claim they are you ..Are you aware of this?Or are they really you? This is a very big operations with Koon Yew Yin guaranteeing the funds - Please reply me

kllady_fidah

1,686 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2023-12-18 22:03 | Report Abuse

Since it is in USD per investors being scammed easikybrums close to 1M each- in the end you cant withdraw the funds ; u have to pay 10% taxes and then they say thebeithdrawn funds being freeze by Australian Tax Bureau and they demand another 8% unfreeze charges .In the end investor lost all this funds many times over .Please text me privately

kllady_fidah

1,686 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2023-12-18 22:05 | Report Abuse

This Investment is guaranteed by Koon Yew Yin and some investors going to make a police report against you..Please privately text me

kllady_fidah

1,686 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2023-12-18 22:10 | Report Abuse

You need to compensate these poor investors soon since the safety of their funds are protected by you- Pls help them since you are a philanthropist and a charitable man

kllady_fidah

1,686 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2023-12-18 22:13 | Report Abuse

I will give you details- they are going to make a police report and publish nation wide since they we're cheated millions- of their hard earned money because the crypto investment is LED by you.Pls help them

kllady_fidah

1,686 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2023-12-18 22:16 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon; if this crypto is really LED by you then you need to compensate these poor investors - have a heart

kllady_fidah

1,686 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2023-12-18 22:20 | Report Abuse

Teacher Koon - the Teacher in the crypto scam speak like you with full of wisdom claiming investors must be charitable when they make money since Mr Koon ability alone is not sufficient enough. Urgently please text me since this is a high profile promises made by Koon Yew Yin

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-12-19 12:41 | Report Abuse

Just invest solar over your roof top....u get yield roughly 9% to 10% pa....good investment compare to FD loh!

speakup

25,146 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-12-19 21:45 | Report Abuse

in UK, a minority Indian can become PM!
in India, a minority Singh can become President!
in Peru, a minority Japanese can become President!
in USA, a minority Black can become President!
in Singapore, a minority Malay can become President!
tapi in Malaysia, suka main main 3R je!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz