You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

1 person likes this.

36 comment(s). Last comment by eagle100 2016-08-22 01:45

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-08-01 16:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Investor,

I'm watching CPO counters like FGV, GENP, Sime Darby, CEPAT and TDM(my favorite). Mid autumn festival and Diwali festive are around the corner so I do predict export volume slowly pick up and price will follow suit.

Currently, CPO price must stay above RM2,253-2,259 should any price dip below this consider mission aborted. I'm buying GENP today for mid term investment. After FGV heavily acquired by LTH I'm shifting to Sime Darby as newly appointed PNB Chairman Tan Sri Abdul Wahid will strengthen Sime Darby's position as Top 3 most profitable GLC company. Because of this I also invest in Sime-C3 today.

Happy investing.

Bullhunter

1,190 posts

Posted by Bullhunter > 2016-08-02 18:05 | Report Abuse

SIME-C3 GOING MATURE 30 SEP 16. Too short a time for price to rise.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-08-08 16:52 | Report Abuse

Good morning all.

I hope all doing well there. Obvious & firm uptrend counter I need not to say much.

Happy investing.

ahboy028

316 posts

Posted by ahboy028 > 2016-08-09 11:00 | Report Abuse

Congrats Duit on C3, jalan ady. Tak sempat catch it.

skyrider

486 posts

Posted by skyrider > 2016-08-09 15:14 | Report Abuse

looking good ....

Chrishh

74 posts

Posted by Chrishh > 2016-08-09 15:38 | Report Abuse

Duit bro, what counter? Can share? hehe

Chrishh

74 posts

Posted by Chrishh > 2016-08-09 15:41 | Report Abuse

Lol.. waiting your next counter ya.. Enjoy your good weather at Holland :)

Chrishh

74 posts

Posted by Chrishh > 2016-08-09 16:08 | Report Abuse

coz hor evertime follow your counter I earn :p

twobits

3,561 posts

Posted by twobits > 2016-08-09 16:44 | Report Abuse

$: thanks for the Alif cooking oil. I closed liao.

Yen Leng

394 posts

Posted by Yen Leng > 2016-08-09 17:03 | Report Abuse

thank you sifu duit

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-08-09 17:10 | Report Abuse

we all should thank Sime Darby such a kind counter let us profit together esp when economy is tough.

U guys don't pijak me liao... I already hide in Holland liao after lose big money from FGV, HSI, PENTA, JHM and now Sime Darby & Sime-C3.

shit liao loooooooooooooo

Yen Leng

394 posts

Posted by Yen Leng > 2016-08-09 17:19 | Report Abuse

Loaded enough so go holiday.

twobits

3,561 posts

Posted by twobits > 2016-08-09 17:57 | Report Abuse

$: your subcription fee 2 months outstanding already... not sure if i am interested to guide u?

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-09 17:57 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, enjoy your trip ya bro Duit.

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-10 09:54 | Report Abuse

hahaha, ohhh itu.
Well, whoever insult me(esp if unwarranted) and my friends will sure kena patuk

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-10 14:01 | Report Abuse

Well, you are the one accusing unreasonable things, trying to defame me by calling names. Insult me one thing, by association insult the other seniors who trade the same way, thats over.

You mentioned my name first, with degrading remark, thats challenging me.
Followed by worse insult. That crossed the line.
Try talking to fairplayer that way(who trades similar way) see if he will taruh you left right center top bottom.

Even after explanation even 10 yr old can understand, on and on keep insulting me nonsensical stuff. Worse than WJY.
If you didnt keep insisting I am wicked with twisted reasonings(like people want you earn less, what nonsense), we could have just left it at agree to disagree and move on.

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-10 14:57 | Report Abuse

Well, you simply scold people and insult people repeatedly, that shows your character. You cannot tahan membebel but expect people to tahan you simply scolding people. If other forums kena ban liao

Till now I dont call you names.
Read back what you post and see how far overboard your accusations

I tak kuasa want be so black heart to be wicked and purposely aniaya you or anyone. Waste time only, better trade earn money.

Ok, thats it. Apologies to Sime traders for off topic.

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-10 18:02 | Report Abuse

No wonderlah, 'never read'. Can rant like no tommorrow calling people wicked but then turn complain people blabbing.

Get it thru your thick skull, I bought Drb at HIGH PRICE in 2015, still holding 70%, at LOSS. Why would I want to be so stupid sing down the price? Better shoot up thru the sky until UMA so I can sell.

If you ever dare scold, insult me again, whether direct or indirect, I will report. Lagi you insult, lagi I patuk

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 8, 2016 02:10 PM | Report Abuse
eagle on 2nd thought now I know why u want ppl to sell bec u sold aledy price up and u want to buy back like before... u are really wicket...

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 8, 2016 04:07 PM | Report Abuse
wicket fellow eagle don't deny lah...

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 8, 2016 05:13 PM | Report Abuse
Eagle...
I can always buy back after I sold in the morning before close n gain 1 bits... can hold or not is not the issue... the issue was u try kept giving fear even in HSI-HQ forum many times...

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 8, 2016 09:05 PM | Report Abuse
eagle... u are really stupid.. duit case n yours are totally different.. you think u put him in can support your own wicket behavior? he was telling ppl to sell with the intention of helping.. but he did it at the wrong timing bec mm went in later n pushed up the price that was why I complained...

U are nowhere compare to him... your intention was to sing down which u have sold earlier.. as u think this time is still the same last few times when drb up for 2 days n down again below 90 cts.. so u kept asking me not to be greedy just bec yourself missed the best part of it... u were scare that I make more than u... don't pretend that u are very good... u are really wicket...

every thread has ppl to sing down the price but none of them like u kept asking me to sell... u want to sing is your business why u point to me???

In HSI HQ... everybody also go there n ask "woi where is everybody"... I was not asking u to come n scare me about my drb c...

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 8, 2016 11:04 PM | Report Abuse
silly eager with brain size of a pin head.. if u have no wicket intention y would u so sensitive jump to the conclusion that ppl blame u.. didn't u mention that u make many round by selling fast n buy back at around 80 cts? haven't u kept asking ppl to sell after u sold each time... that was not singing down than what was???

Other forumer saw the same thing and informed me as such :
Posted by newbee > Aug 8, 2016 04:32 PM | Report Abuse
@eagle, just ignore flykite. He or she admitted that he can not hold that many hence the sale. Now come and blame you.

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-10 20:51 | Report Abuse

This is not true. Do NOT simply DEFAME me. Jangan FITNAH gua sebarangan. Dont talk like someone with low EQ

And who is this other ID? I hope it's not you sendiri bikin

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 10, 2016 08:05 PM | Report Abuse

MAY DAY... MAY DAY... HELP... one idiot old eagle kept nagging at me never let go... shot her off... my back pls... shameless... keep barking at me I never read what she posted here... wicket animal causes the newbies to lose a lot of money by kept asking us to sell after she sold n then she buy back at below 90 cts..making many rounds aledy.... hantam her... old animal.. shut out from me.

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-10 20:54 | Report Abuse

<Yawn> Duit, the Drb call was yours that time. I think you would roughly remember the price back then in 2015. Thanks

Oh, I dont have other ID, no time to play these senseless stuff

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 10, 2016 08:13 PM | Report Abuse
Aiyooo... Duit... I was just managed to get this animal out of my back after so many post in drb... u get her to come back to me... I know her another id... this animal got nothing to do... whenever ppl said anything she would jump in n talk senseless thing... as her mentality is low get me very irritated n i always try to avoid her after I know she is that nagging animal I hated most... see what happened?

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-10 21:05 | Report Abuse

Burn, lu siapa? Macam pernah dengar aje,lol.
Memang fighting mah,tak tak buat macam itu forumer cakap, ignore saja. ala org cakap macam ada mental issue punya, sentiasa prasangka buruk pada org lain.

Posted by Burnthekite > Aug 10, 2016 08:54 PM | Report Abuse

Eagle.Treat sissies like pussies,then you will be okay.Do not take further insults.Fight like a man.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-08-16 13:33 | Report Abuse

Selamat petang flyingkite

Tis time we no need to sell hamburger Liao. Can shake leg slowly sell Sime-C3 shares Liao

Jia you....

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-20 11:55 | Report Abuse

Quoted for future reference.

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 10, 2016 09:08 PM | Report Abuse
pugpoburn scare away by ppl saying wanted to kill u.. now change another id come out again???

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 20, 2016 10:34 AM | Report Abuse
duit. your facts about ppl killing is very effective... after I remind that burn... he disappear ..... kekeke

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-20 17:06 | Report Abuse

Apa yg kau merapu merepek tak tentu pasal ni. Pot pet pot pet pot pet. Macam mak nenek.

Still insulting people like nobody's business. Tsk tsk

If like that, seniors like fairplayer and others like windcloud who advise the same also 'very silly' lah.

Worse thing is DEFAMING people.
Whosoever insult me AND my friends will sure kena patuk.

Posted by newbee > Aug 8, 2016 04:32 PM | Report Abuse
@eagle, just ignore flykite. He or she admitted that he can not hold that many hence the sale. Now come and blame you.

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 5, 2016 08:31 PM | Report Abuse
in fact I sold bec I cant hold so much n Monday is force selling... if it pull back, I will go in again n trade ... otherwise the remainder is to hold until reach my target....

Posted by eagle100 > Aug 4, 2016 05:46 PM | Report Abuse X
ok2, lu tau itu risk ok. For me, short term to reach RM1.25 not a problem. RM1.18 which is March 2016 highest sup sup sui.
But RM1.40 upwards kena tunggu Proton sign black & white with foreign partner. Lepas itu baru Drb punya profit boleh jadi green balik

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 4, 2016 05:55 PM | Report Abuse
Setuju.. kalau 1.25, c20 akan jadi 10 cts lah... conversion 2.5 to 1, ex price 1.10... so apa masalah lagi???

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-20 18:23 | Report Abuse

1) Since when I say I am qualified :

Posted by eagle100 > Aug 2, 2016 11:18 PM | Report Abuse X
lagi satu, Drb. Drb have a few good news. Usually when it's up it's 2 or 3 days. This late afternoon baru start.
If you are already in c19 or c20, go cc house, rchi is also in c19, he can give some guidance.

Gua takda qualified utk kasi advise, gua ikut experience macam mana dia punya movement

2) Even when you sold on T+3 on Fri(you own self said so), can always buy back on Mon if you want. Or follow rchi hold, whichever suits you.
I assumed you are smart & mature enough fellow to own self see the movement and decide accordingly. Obviously I assumed wrong, never meet an adult with such low EQ

The sell down did happen-> on Mon,Aug 8 afternoon, from RM1.22 drop to RM1.16. Those who caught at high price would have had to wait, 9 Aug,close back at RM1.22. 10,11 Aug ding dong RM1.22, RM1.23. Till 12 Aug only went up to RM1.25

Since when got stop you from buying? Actually if want benefit myself, the more people buy the better. Buy tons until straight shoot up to RM1.50 until UMA, I lagi happy, can dispose the mother.

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 20, 2016 12:26 PM | Report Abuse
hahahahaha
silly bird... it shown that I was not wrong to say your understanding of English language is very low...

reference for what? stupid... I was just remind burn about what ppl said before... duit was just explaining the likelihood of such incidence so as to stop those quarrelling ...

Still dont want to give up nagging on me? go to your animal friends lah... only they will accept your trying to be their sifu... u not qualify to be mine...

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 20, 2016 12:42 PM | Report Abuse
kept trying to stop me from buying drb n kept asking me to sell ... not to be greedy .. hahaha... greedy... if my 1st half didnt sell so early my gain would be doubled... even that I have taken back my big lost both in c18 n sgb ... just imagine how much i gain from drb... if i listen to you silly bird by now I will be sill struggling like hell...

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-20 23:16 | Report Abuse

This one for SURE is "Quoted for future reference".
I only post 1 line,4 words why you so "sensitive jump to conclusion" & post 2 long posts to insult me.
Told you liao, you insult me, I patuk

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 20, 2016 10:48 PM | Report Abuse
pondan bird eagle... .. I am not going to waste my time reading your stupid post... just stop coming after me old pundan bird...

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 20, 2016 10:51 PM | Report Abuse
from what I said u should know I was not answering u post bec I never read stupid post of yours... oh I forgotten u are idiot don't understand what I said... only know how to kept nagging like an old grandma....

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-08-21 11:50 | Report Abuse

SIME-C3:-

I am still hiding inside Sime-C3 nest and will buy back and do hit and run until these below signals appear.

1) If strong signal about they press down mother share below RM7.90 to kill Sime-C3 in the next 2 weeks.

2) If CPO price turn opposite and all plantation stars like PPB, KLK, IOI, FGV, TAAN continue down or volume become quiet (40% less than recent 2 weeks average)

where to look at bullish sign? It is EASY! anything with big volume and surpass RM2,678 level will suggest correction done and uptrend take charge! Don't follow people while trading but to learn and to trade with our own techniques.

Happy profiting.

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-22 01:23 | Report Abuse

This is TOTALLY DEFAMATORY. I have black and white proof of all my transactions, including my losses from Drb.

As stated countless times(can be proven easily if needed), I have bought Drb mother on high price above RM1.35 since 2015.

Neither do I have mutiple i3 accounts, which can also be easily checked by the mods

Your delutions are getting more and more outlandish, please go and see psychologist.

If you have the guts, show your true identity, and be sued for defamation!!

Posted by flyingkite > Aug 21, 2016 11:03 AM | Report Abuse

This is to alert our friends here:

guys be careful with this bird.... call eagle100.... she was in drb for a long time playing in n out... when drb was up she sold then kept scaring those newbies there, that it would fall below 90 cts to cause them to sell... then she bot back waiting for the next round... she was successful as the volume was low when price drop... n she used a few a/c to do that so that newbies think a lot of ppl had the same opinion... always after selling only then the newbies found that it rebound.... she had done that many rounds but this round she couldn't make it n became angry come barking at me here... bec I revealed her wicket motive.....

I never read what she wrote... it is a waste of time 2 read those irrational posts... I need to concentrate on my trading...

eagle100

1,606 posts

Posted by eagle100 > 2016-08-22 01:45 | Report Abuse

Bro Duit, sorry ya, I already give face to you. Unfortunately, your kite friend have CONTINOUSLY insulted me. In other forums this would have constituted a ban.

For some very odd reason, he thinks I'm some evil multiple face fella, lol. His delutions is out of this world. He is so fixated on his twisted view that no amount of proof will convince him otherwise.

You have known me longer you would know. Prove can be given easily. Bro wank have my contacts. You can also ask the admin abt my ISP address. TQ

Posted by duitKWSPkita > Aug 21, 2016 11:50 AM | Report Abuse

where to look at bullish sign? It is EASY! anything with big volume and surpass RM2,678 level will suggest correction done and uptrend take charge! Don't follow people while trading but to learn and to trade with our own techniques.

Happy profiting.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz