For sharing, i submitted early conversion to ordinary shares with Rakuten platform. I'm must say, it's quite hassle-free, first step is to email to Rakuten's customerservice, and the rest is easy peasy by the click of your mouse in your own login trading platform. To my suprise, i don't need to find up any form, no bank draft needed, but make sure you have sufficient fund in your cds account. Good luck guys.....
For Conversion to Ordinary Shares (Early Conversion) : Client have to give manual written instructions to notify Rakuten Trade for conversion request with the condition that Warrant Shares must be ready and available in Rakuten Trade CDS Account.
For warrant conversions, you may email us your request along with the details below.
DESCRIPTION: CONVERSION FROM xxxxx(warrant) TO xxxxx(mother share) CLIENT NAME: xxxxx ACC NO.: 10xxxxxx CDS NO.: xxxxxxxxx COUNTER NAME & CODE: CONVERSION HOLDINGS: xxx units REASON FOR CONVERSION:
coldcoldwater For sharing, i submitted early conversion to ordinary shares with Rakuten platform. I'm must say, it's quite hassle-free, first step is to email to Rakuten's customerservice, and the rest is easy peasy by..........
For sharing, to whom may concern on early conversion via Rakuten platform. It took 13day of market trading days to get the mother share conversion in my CDS account. Hope this info can assist you to plan and execute strategy. Good luck guys....
To whom it may concern:if u were to convert by paying 50.0 , may still be better cos of breaking news today. DNEX & CGP Beijing have bought Silterra...may break 1.00 tomorrow & also cud limit up tomorrow if vol is big & has momemtum...why throw away ur chance to earn extra $$? Food for thot...not a buy or sell call...trade with due diligence..
March 31, 2021 20:02 pm +08 Khazanah sells Silterra to DNex and China-based Equity Fund for RM273 mil cash -A+A KUALA LUMPUR (March 31): Dagang NeXchange Bhd (DNeX) and Beijing Integrated Circuit Advanced Manufacturing and High-End Equipment Equity Investment Fund Center (Limited Partnership) (CGP Fund) have signed a share sale and purchase agreement with Khazanah Nasional Bhd to take over loss-making semiconductor unit SilTerra Malaysia Sdn Bhd for RM273 million cash.
In a statement, DNeX said under the agreement, DNeX will buy a 60% equity interest in SilTerra for RM163.8 million, while CGP Fund will acquire the remaining 40% for RM109.2 million.
The purchase consideration for DNeX will be funded through a combination of proceeds to be raised from a proposed private placement, internally-generated funds and/or borrowings, the statement said.
Son Floating Shares In The Market Was Limited The Potential Much Highest To Move Up The Warrant Prices Easy , If Mother Touch Above RM 1++. ( 18% of 124,703,000 warrant was converted 14/4/21 ) only 82% Floating At The Markets .( Warrant Issued 695,396,809 shares ) Before 30/7/21 Expired ! Invest Wisely Investment Take Yours Own Risk !
KHTTT, 1.there is a form to fill up 2.prepare bankers cheque ( must go to bank or P.O ) 3.buy rm 10.00 stamp hasil 3.every warrant to convert is 50.0 sen e.g. if u have 10000, prepare rm 5000.00 bankers cheq. 4. pay 40.00 to Registrar processing it 5. pse call ur rmisier or IB for more clarity..
1.there is a form to fill up 2.prepare bankers cheque ( must go to bank or P.O ) 3.buy rm 10.00 stamp hasil 3.every warrant to convert is 50.0 sen e.g. if u have 10000, prepare rm 5000.00 bankers cheq. 4. pay 40.00 to Registrar processing it 5. pse call ur rmisier or IB for more clarity..
chong,nobody can tell u what d price is 12 mths from now. U can either add 50 sen to each share & convert to mother quickly & send to Mega corporate Servces SB or sell it asap before it expires.. Time is running out, usually takes 14 - 21 days to be processeed by Mega Corporate SSB. You must also send separately 20.00 as processing fee.
Hi justiceserver, how and where to get the form from Mega Corporate Services to complete the application for conversion. BTW, is it RM20.00 or RM40.00 to be paid to Mega Corp for processing. I have tried accessing into Mega Corp website but would not find any clue to access info relating to Dnex warrants conversion guidelines
Email to them at email@example.com (common email) not above email (firstname.lastname@example.org). i've sent on Monday morning and they replied yesterday evening. need some time for their reply.
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....