Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-13 07:32 | Report Abuse

it is malaysia among the few countries that do not tax on stock capital gains? or the whole asia region also doing the same, place like singapore , hk taiwan , japan , china , indonesia thailand vietnam . do they levy tax on stock capital gains ? or do they not?

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by Fat Cat Tim Buddy 2012-03-13 11:03

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-13 08:58 | Report Abuse

Please keep quiet and continue to trade. Malaysia Boleh - We cant even implement GST properly and we want to talk about CGT ? Just continue to make money and spend it - if too much money please give some to the mosques, churches or temples, will you ?

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-13 09:03 | Report Abuse

if u think my question is noisy to you, please shut me up with ur answer, other wise , please fuck off.

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-13 09:13 | Report Abuse

Please say that to God if it is wrong to donate money to churches, mosques and temples.

God Bless Me.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-13 09:18 | Report Abuse

u can do whatever you want, i really dont care.

Again, i sincerely ask you, please shut me up with ur answer, other wise you have no business here, ignore me just like i ignore you master cipet.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-13 09:30 | Report Abuse

I also kindly and sincerely and smartly ask you to shut up with sensitive questions before the authority picks up and get smarter nad spoil our games.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-13 09:39 | Report Abuse

hahaha.. capital gain tax is sensitive questions?

what a moron.. just a question then already can make you scare till shit in ur pants?

or do u think im asking a 'radical' question that even our gorvernment havent thinking about it in the past Or present?

that why im asking those question, if all the nearby region doesnt have the capital gain tax, malaysia also will follow it , to compete with them.

i guess you are just so scare that u feel like im threatening your interest, relax bro, im not some kind of big shot that can influence the government lol..

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-13 10:05 | Report Abuse

The problem here is that either I am making too much from shares.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-13 10:09 | Report Abuse

and?

and you scare till shit ur pants just because i asking a simple question.

please do urself a favor, stop humiliating yourself... again...

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-13 10:55 | Report Abuse

Go and see a chartered accountant if you want to know about tax. See a dentist if you have a toothache. We only talk about making money in shares here.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-13 11:03 | Report Abuse

hahahaha... i do not see any rules prohibiting me from asking such question in this website.

by the way, do you clean ur buttock already? hahahaha.. must clean la, later many flies go lay egg on ur... hahaha..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz