Posted by Einstein > 2012-12-05 20:21 | Report Abuse

Who should excel first before the others?

1 person likes this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by tonylim 2012-12-05 22:50

Einstein

32 posts

Posted by Einstein > 2012-12-05 20:23 | Report Abuse

I believe property developer will excel ahead of the other two. This should be followed by reits which is quite consistent....and lastly construction if they get a chance.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,198 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-12-05 21:55 | Report Abuse

Dear valued members,

I get this information from my students about L&G Bhd, the future prospect of this company is very good.

The future project i.e Foresta condo, the total sale value for this project is RM 2 billion.

Looking at the latest Q2 result, pretax profit for property project for L&G is about 40% of the total sale (due to low land cost).
Project pretax profit for Foresta is RM 800 million.
Assume this project will be completed within 8 years, yearly pretax profit for each year is RM 100 million.
Less 25% tax, net profit after tax is 75 million.
Total share issued is 598 million, EPS is 12.54 sen.
Assume a PER=15, project share price should be 1.88.
Now the share price is 0.41 sen, Potential gain is 1.47.

Please note that our Mr Cold Eye holds 3 million shares of L&G, it appears to me L&G is a good bet if we intend to hold it for 1 to 3 years.

Can someone in I3 give your comment ? Let us share this information and hopefully every member can make money from this stock.

KC Loh, KC Chong NZ or anyone, please help to verify my aforesaid facts and figures.

I like to hear from anyone in I3, please comment.

Thank you.

Ooi

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-12-05 22:50 | Report Abuse

From a property point of view,

I was offered.. a bit high dense, thats why build upwards, too steep quite scary
But at LDP toll, you can now see from the main road, billboards for put up to advert foresta

Post a Comment
Market Buzz