Posted by cheebai > 2013-06-25 12:59 | Report Abuse

sohhai67 44 posts Posted by sohhai67 > Jun 22, 2013 12:48 AM | Report Abuse buey tahah la, why so many sohhai talking. sohhai ooi. still bullish on bursa. wakakakaka. sohhai67 44 posts Posted by sohhai67 > Jun 22, 2013 12:49 AM | Report Abuse the titanic captain, mr ooi teik bee. destination. Holland. Ooi Teik Bee 700 posts Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Jun 22, 2013 01:12 AM | Report Abuse Do not talk nonsense here, please keep your mouth shut if you do not know. Are you a big remisier or not ? I only talk fact, please check my posting. I do my homework well. Want to challenge me, no standard because you had posted 5 postings only and all these postings are aimed to attack me. Don't waste your time, respect is to be earned but not given free here. Ooi Teik Bee 700 posts Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Jun 22, 2013 02:32 AM | Report Abuse Sohhai, I check through all your questions again, I believe you do not understand what I had written. You do not know the system well, but you just want to argue and pass stupid remarks here. Please check your fact right first before you argue. KLSE is bullish or bearish, please check your fact and do not jump into conclusion that your view is always right. What is the support for KLCI ? Let this old uncle teach you the followings : Despite DJI dropped > 300 points, KLCI only dropped 6 points, hence the strength of KLCI is very strong. Please remember this magic number for KLCI, 1,743 is a very strong support. If KLCI drops below 1,743, the momentum of KLCI is weakened. Please watch up for this important support level. KLCI will be bearish if 1,743 is broken ? Is it broken ? NO. How can you say that KLSE is bearish ? Please do your homework before you argue. Thank you. Ooi

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by cheebai 2013-06-25 13:04

cheebai

89 posts

Posted by cheebai > 2013-06-25 13:04 | Report Abuse

from moron ooi.>>>Despite DJI dropped > 300 points, KLCI only dropped 6 points, hence the strength of KLCI is very strong.

this show how stupid moron ooi is....failing to understand market momentum only look at index. and not knowing index in bursa is controlled items. if so bullish why 6 big counters limit down?
what is your explaination???

wakakakaka.

Sohhai67,
Unless you can be better than me in stock selection, otherwise, you are not gentleman to talk bad about me here. Please argue with facts not emotion. You can recommend your stocks, if you are better than me, I will respect you like what I respect both Kcchongnz and KC Loh. Passing bad remarks about me is not the culture of a gentleman.
You want to win, I will let you win here. I do not want to win here, I am here to discuss problem and do some explanation if someone has a doubt. If you do not like it, please ignore it.

A sifu in stock market is the one who makes the most money, not talking too much on theory. I am not a sifu here because I do not make more money than some of guys here. I feel ashamed to be called a sifu because I still need to learn a lot from some people here.

Let us put together our effort here to make everyone a sifu.

Thank you.
Ooi

Post a Comment
Market Buzz