Posted by bsngpg > 2013-09-14 12:56 | Report Abuse

Sharing to new players with no financial background: As an ordinary and prudent investor in Bursa, I read a lot of biz related news to get insight into biz world with objective to build business acumen. Example of my reading are newspapers either Chinese or English, web news such btimes, Financeblogspot, Forbes, i3, LC Chong, Bursa announcements, annual reports and analysis reports from investment houses etc. I spent average 2 hours/day in reading this kind of news. As a result of the vast reading, I have more knowledge on business in which I plan to invest into. Only if I understand the company, the risk of losing may lower. Because I were not trained with formal financial knowledge, this is one of the ways which helps me in gaining some ground in Bursa. It is insufficient to analyze the value of a company by myself, but at least I can leverage on analysis work of others and use my own vast data base to screen, pick, buy and hold. Let us read together, OK ? Today I read about Eco World, the likely reborn of SPSetia. Thoughts after reading are I) Run away from SP Setia quick II) It is a serious talent drain in SP Setia III) It is a fundamental change in SP Setia IV) Eco World is likely the reborn of SP Setia V) Do not kill a goose to take the egg, in long run, you are the loser. http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/09/14/New-kid-on-the-block-Eco-World-out-to-make-an-impact-in-property-sector.aspx

1 person likes this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz