Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-28 20:52 | Report Abuse

http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/newscommentaries/60153-selangor-mb-dismisses-azmin-replacement-as-hearsay (Bernama) - Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim dismissed as hearsay talks of being replaced as Selangor Menteri Besar (MB) by Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) deputy president Mohamed Azmin Ali. Describing such rumours as part and parcel of politics, he said: ” It’s alright. I’m not bothered by such rumours. I’m very real because I come from the corporate sector and the bottom line is to deliver.” He spoke to reporters after launching the “Our Environment Our Health” programme here today. A Bahasa Melayu daily today reported that there were rumours of Mohamed Azmin replacing Abdul Khalid because several quarters in PKR were said to be dissatisfied with the MB’s administration. Abdul Khalid also accepted the recent criticism from opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim who claimed that the MB had failed to utilise the state’s resources well. Commenting on the criticism, he said as a leader he had to be careful and disciplined in using the state’s resources to ensure its administration was run smoothly. “Whatever it is, I feel that people should criticise and we should allow them to do so, as we can learn and improve from it,” he said.

1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by izoklse 2013-10-28 20:56

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-28 20:54 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-28 20:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz