Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-29 23:41 | Report Abuse

Hello Investors/Speculators/Moderators/Hunters/Laughters/Cleaner/Observers, good day everyone. I have predicted something for IFCAMSC, it looks like this bull will continue to bend the fences till RM0.245 in the next couple of days. very likely share price will come down (plunge down) and stabilize at RM0.105...... It is something ppls don't like to see so better I don't cut steam at IFCAmsc thread. however, I hope my kindergarten prediction would be 1000% incorrect. So all parties still carry on for this counter. wish you all make big gain from all counters. happy trading!

Be the first to like this.

41 comment(s). Last comment by alphajack 2014-08-06 20:24

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-07-30 14:37 | Report Abuse

Duitkwspkita, any update on your kindergarten prediction? very tempting to buy this counter....hahaha

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-07-30 19:14 | Report Abuse

Wwhere are you Duitkwspkita? Didn't see you the whole afternoon, busy sweeping today? Very tempting the whole day but didn't buy... still waiting for your update.

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-30 20:00 | Report Abuse

Hi easy money,

yes was busying sweeping whole day. Curi curi tekan mobile phone during dinner. May be next few days also away from market.

don't trust my kindergarten prediction la. So many experts there to recommend buy RM0.260-RM0.290 and jz follow their ling term target RM0.500 or RM5 post GST implementation. I also wish them make big gain from this counter.

by checking today closing price. I must admit my prediction was so lousy and not workable. I will admit my mistake but by principles would maintain my prediction as such:

1) share price crossed feasible target at RM0.245 (case closed), bonus for above new high
2) active in next couple of days (to be end)
3) price plunge down to RM0.105 regardless of how great market sentiments

Again, will admit my mistakes but will not revise my prediction (after review this evening).

Good luck, you may invest some should you feel this is a trustworthy investment.

happy trading!

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-07-30 20:08 | Report Abuse

Not intend to "invest" after today... better be safe than feel sorry later... Thanks for your kindergarten prediction.

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-30 20:20 | Report Abuse

Dear easymoney,

why trust a newbie? If you trust me you lost opportunity. If you follow majority you make big money.

you decide based on your feeling. Whatever you invest I will wish you earn money too.

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-07-30 20:26 | Report Abuse

No worry duitkwspkita, you wish me earn money is very different from you guide me earn money....hahaha

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-30 20:31 | Report Abuse

Sorry....must away for my dirty works first.

you probably will see me get back here to make apology next week after my failure.

when possibilities occur, I will guide you. Small matter.

happy trading!

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-07-30 20:33 | Report Abuse

Thanks. Lost an opportunity, can always find another one. Lost money takes time to recover back...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-30 21:01 | Report Abuse

popularize and monetize this! kikiki

Dale27

30 posts

Posted by Dale27 > 2014-07-30 21:44 | Report Abuse

Abang Duit, you make many predictions here and there. Yet you ask people not to follow you. I am confused now. So how ar?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-31 10:57 | Report Abuse

really shocked when I see this counter during my morning short tea break......

again, I must say sorry. Feel very bad failed to convince and save you up. So sorry to everyone stucked in IFCAMSC.

To Mr.Yong KK,
my sincere request can you fullfil ur promise not to dispose the shares by this week so they have time to decide hit and run or keep long. I believe you will act more gentleman and to dispose your shares according to specified period as mutually agreed by us.

I prefer to have "stupid wrong prediction" and make malu here as I feel guilty when seeing ppls loss money. Such a bad feeling for me.

Since 9:25am, it is quite obvious to notice the sudden dip when u deploy 3 X 3 or 5 X 5 qualitative analysis. And till now still having "BIG PLAYERS/SHARE HOLDERS DISPOSE;SMALL PLAYERS COLLECTING" as can easily noticed by everyone.

.................you will have 2nd hope by today IF THE BUYER who bought the shares at 10:06am & 10:07am come in again. They are waiting to BUY with significant fund. (sorry, this is the most that I can disclose to public)

Really wish my prediction go WRONG 100% and see you guys successfully get out from HIGH price.

Happy breakeven!

bintang21

458 posts

Posted by bintang21 > 2014-07-31 11:23 | Report Abuse

duit, any prediction for lbs special dividend? why directors keep on buying but price ZZZZZZZ. hold /buy /sell after dividen. I like your prediction. cheer

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-31 11:29 | Report Abuse

aiyo..... bintang21...... I have no idea la..... free then will help u do prediction.

I memang learning from experts. Dont u see so many experts here and there???

no worries la..... I will help everyone when I am free.

cheers sifu bintang21

bintang21

458 posts

Posted by bintang21 > 2014-07-31 11:46 | Report Abuse

duit, do you have a blog or any link where I can learn from you? not nice to talk about other thing in ifca page

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-07-31 11:48 | Report Abuse

bloody joker don't know anything lolol. Ifca will hit clost to .35 next week cannot reveal why. TQ.

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-07-31 11:49 | Report Abuse

Stuck my head..not syndicate la..If syndicate you think they will let you go up again ah. Blood amateurs. Next week will pop up, I know this for a fact. Small flies all acting like you know stuff, I know people and groups who can literally move the market la.. small fly please stop joking around here lawl funny fella

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-31 11:49 | Report Abuse

can go to http://duitkwspkita.tumblr.com

but u will see many many rubbish talk which are nt useful for you...

and there is one NEW BUY CALL today!

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-07-31 11:50 | Report Abuse

will end the day break even or green. from a low of .25. Panic sellers go ahead and cry..Too bad you listened to this idiot.

livermore

270 posts

Posted by livermore > 2014-07-31 11:51 | Report Abuse

Bro duit...hovid can breach .50 today?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-31 11:55 | Report Abuse

Mr.Alphajack,

You are so great. I am jz a newbie, pls forgive my stupid idiot comments. You are so superior no point to challenge a non-famous forumer like me, I guess only.

I saw you mentioned about Ifac wil close at RM0.350 next week. Cannot be, you must be overlooked. I believe you wanna see it close at RM0.530 rather than tiny RM0.350.

Yup, I must learn from you because you know "people and groups who can literally move the market la". Thats great, if you dont mind I wanna learn more and more from you. You are so great!

Please guide us more we really wan a true master like you. I hope to improve my life only. I am currently working as a cleaner at one of the Econsave. Hope your kind guidance will improve my life.

Happy trading Sifu Alphajack.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-31 11:58 | Report Abuse

Mr. Alphajack,

I got no mean to create enemy. If you really think I have offended all IFCAMSC investors. For the seek of betterment, I dont mind to consider to delete all my stupid comments.

For sure, you look down beginner like me. I am fine still. Will apologize to you and delete everything if this is the best to you and others.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-31 12:02 | Report Abuse

Dear Respected Sifu Alphajack,

I dunno how to debate and for sure dunno how to quarrel too. I know how bad am I, how low standard am I as a Cleaner doing dirty works. So when I comment also "disgusting for you".

If you accept, I will say sorry and apologize to you.

For me, from day one I never bring any single thing to i3 and the same wont expect to bring any single thing out from this forum.

I am ready to apologize and delete all my stupid comments.

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-07-31 20:40 | Report Abuse

Dear duitkwspkita,

No need to apologize to this guy.... you are free to comment here, as this is a public forum, plenty of ppl making all sort of comments,,, you have my full support for making any comments as you wish, those who HAVE the brain can decide if it is worth to listen or not...

You are doing great...!

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-08-01 08:57 | Report Abuse

..........{{just let whatever happens happen;how could we START FROM HERE,NOW!}}...............

good morning everybody. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend then.

First of all, I must congrad Sifu Alphajack making tonnes of money from IFCAMSC. Well done(I hope all also gained big)!

Based on yesterday trading profile, I wanna comment something. There are two very extreme posibilities about those Hard Sell Promoter:

1) Either they know nothing about; you and him also got cheated by predefined Graph(FAIR Case, experts got no intention to cheat you. They are mangsa too)

2) Or they know Everthing in details; they hope to get you to support at high price so they wanna sell as soon as possible when price hits their target(For those Contra Players BUY highly Overbought price and hopping for more Overbought new high, I totally agree. For those who listened to their sales statement BUY now and keep for long term, let me ask you do you perform LEVERAGING after that? If not, then why must log in your price at overbought region rather than buy back when Correction occurs.

Bear in mind that, I am also a learner like you once upon a time. When you see the "Real White Long Candle Stick" should challenge ourselves Is it real? Possible it predefined by expert chart designer cum Moderator? If this candle stick does not comes at this time, will it comes again? Hahahahahha...... Most of the company(normally not the company but wind blower will tell you There have securring 20 more projects worth RM1b and this order book is sufficient for them to busy over the next 4 years. See KNM, WASEONG, GAMUDA and so and so what happen then)...............No problem, whatever happened just let it be.

I cut my story short! Just show you some facts and you decide yourself.
For the whole TA and FA analysis. I just pinch some key facts to make explanation. Lets me use only Net Profit, Revenue, Profit Margin, Net Tangible Asset and excluding PBIT(assume steady state for all paremeters) in this case. Research scope covers 2 years:

Quarter revenue: Around 15 million
Net Profit: 1.5-1.6 Million max
NTA: Around RM0.110

If all experts strongly recommend the Target Price at RM0.330 mean you need at least 3 times NTA therefore must have similar 3 times Net Profit. To contribute to the so called 3 times Net Profit, we do not want to "Normalise" the head count to 3 times but just take 40% increase to support to the future growth and business. 40% X current head count around 500 (Asia and South Africa offices) = 700 persons.

Simple verification. Take a ride to their head office and all branches ask the CLEANER or GUard House Tuan, saya nak apply kerja boleh tau ada berapa pekerja di dalam? Berapa pekerja yang punch card setiap hari. Ada sangat jam ke waktu kerja. See and believe yourself whether the head count already increased to take up the extra job??????

For those really wanna play contra, just invest cautiously. with certain skills It Is worth to hit and run. For those who wanna keep for long term try to learn the background of SCICOM and MYEG or GKENT about their networking and business model and how back up from private equity these years...

................{{just let whatever happens happen;how could we START FROM HERE,NOW!}}...............to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, wish you guys make tonnes of money..... when free will share to you more.

Happy trading!

Posted by beginnertrader > 2014-08-01 09:10 | Report Abuse

Thumbs up for the well written explanation!

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-08-01 09:24 | Report Abuse

Thanks for your reply beginnertrader....

wah..... really shocked u can understand my rubbish statement lo....

make it easy la..... Analysis can be qualitative and quantitative... this is something qualitative, got free time will write long long SWOT analysis to feed you more...

but all rubbish talk also,,,useless for investor one...

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-08-01 11:01 | Report Abuse

This "rubbish" is so much better than others true rubbish I read daily in I3.... please do continue with your rubbish talk.... hahaha

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-08-01 12:06 | Report Abuse

..........请不要让 RM0.250 跌破,攻破了就失守城门了...............

有办法。。。。。。但我不违规!

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-08-01 12:17 | Report Abuse

.........之前叫我们赶紧“买”,现在叫别人“杀”掉我们...............

好可拍,太可拍了!

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-08-01 12:26 | Report Abuse

I am glad follow your rubbish advice, else I would have to cut loss already...

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-08-01 12:32 | Report Abuse

I have one mission to be here.......... To help only. easymoney luckily you support me since day one!

To be honest! I dunwan to see my prediction 100% correct! I wanna see all bring happiness back home to their loved one. I dunno how to explain when somebody commented knowing somebody literally can control the price.

my humble advise, something be humble or u might not know you are talking to the so called "literally controller". Action-Reactionn theory: You know Reaction but shout too much to the Actor(Action guy). How? You control or he controls??????

I m quite sad about my failure to conviced ppls to stucked in.

So sorry to everybody. My sincere apologies to you all.

Bayam79

41 posts

Posted by Bayam79 > 2014-08-01 13:13 | Report Abuse

Hi abg duit..just saw your thread about this..should follow your advise..paper loss now..huhuhu

easymoney

626 posts

Posted by easymoney > 2014-08-01 13:21 | Report Abuse

Thought I have sent my previous comment, retype again... No need to feel guilty, you have already tried to warn us in advance, some more you don't owe anyone here anything... Sometime learned from the hard way, can actually benefit one to do better in the future though is painful at the moment.

your action-reaction theory apply in stock does sound interesting, better than the Newton's 3rd law... got time please share more...:)

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-08-01 13:57 | Report Abuse

so sorry to you my fren Bayam79,

My bad because just posted my Prediction without any justification. Actually there are many solid rationale behind when I mentioned "something critical behind" on this theread as well as on IFCAMSC thread. May be if I disclose more you guys will trust more. But who care, a Cleaner talk.....Jz like kena hantam by all Sifus/Experts

While most of the ppls on holiday during the Raya. I used up day and night to "predict"(analysis by TA, FA and the famous Action-Reaction method). Thats why 2nd day when price picked up, I strongly ADVOCATED to SELL. NO second word!

No magic in this world, no crystal ball also, all about techniques.
Pls dont jz look at Candle stick(candle stick good to determine global and local maximum & minimum, supporting etc etc etc..) Does anyone really look at it seriously:

1) To get insights from the two brothers what they want, when and how they want?(Founder brothers)

2) Who controlling behind, and why got 3 complete T+3 cycles but the fourth one has been changed on 25/7/2014. If you are competent enough should know what I mean

3) Anyone really bother about Macro Economic, I called and get exclusive helps from few frens at US Wall street to to discuss the Upcoming Economic Event from the calendar. Last friday WE have concluded that US Federal Reserve will announce to cut stimulus packages which is inline to the QE tapering effort. This uncertain however merge well with the IFCAMSC mature date. So the non defensive ability counter will be flushed out.

4) IN Micro economic and finance term, a "predefined" Malaysia GDP report would likely become catalyst to the whole KLCI counters? You find ur answer well.

There are many negeative rationale on top of negliglibe positive market sentiment about GST effect.

Again, would like to apologize for my undisclosed rationale upon my "kindergarten prediction".

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. When free will share with you one of the forumer's TA analysis dated 1/August/2014 1:10pm.... I normally will not present NEGATIVE for unnecessary panic environment.

Thank you very much my friend for sharing the TA outcome!!!!!!

Bayam79

41 posts

Posted by Bayam79 > 2014-08-01 14:21 | Report Abuse

thanks abg duit for the very good explaination..really want to learn more from you..

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-08-01 15:25 | Report Abuse

..........ohhh no.....hit jackpot GKENT...........

somebody wrongly interpreted my message and blindly buy SCICOM, MYEG and GKENT. He told me in the blog he hit jackpot...... so so so scarry. another weird story after BCB

For those really wanna play contra, just invest cautiously. with certain skills It Is worth to hit and run. For those who wanna keep for long term try to learn the background of SCICOM and MYEG or {{{GKENT}}} about their networking and business model and how back up from private equity these years...

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-08-01 16:29 | Report Abuse

thank you and good bye everybody

wish you have a wonderful Friday evening and joyful weekend!

Happy relaxing!

songli

4 posts

Posted by songli > 2014-08-01 17:14 | Report Abuse

Hi duit - Ancom you predited 0.800 before 5/8 still valid?

noisyboy

417 posts

Posted by noisyboy > 2014-08-01 17:15 | Report Abuse

abang duit, thank you so much on your advice on ifca(silently following your post)...once reach target of 26, i sold off all my holding...although i regret abit, but you still saved me otherwise i would have been stuck like many other players.....really feel sorry for them...

thanks once again and enjoy your weekend!!

Bayam79

41 posts

Posted by Bayam79 > 2014-08-01 18:46 | Report Abuse

Same to you abg duit..enjoy your weekend..

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-08-06 20:24 | Report Abuse

I bought at 17.5, sold off Ifca at 29.5 cents (highest it went was 31 cents that morning). Then I accumulated a lot as it dips and my current average price is 0.235. Right now I am green back and I expect ifca to breach 30 cents again. All in all, I won a lot in Ifca Msc because it is a good stock, just extremely volatile so you need to be able to play with the volatility and time your entry and exit well. Tq.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz