Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-18 23:57 | Report Abuse

Treading on the rough and dangerous waters of KLSE, may the Black Pearl bring all the 'traders' safe and through in any situations and scenarios. Having onboard with 'on the same boat' mentality, let all traders remain UNITED and share all available info and ideas to allow everyone has a 'small bite' of the cake in this uncertain and exciting waves of the Bursa... Happy Trading my fellow LANUNs!

5 people like this.

26 comment(s). Last comment by Capt Jack Sparrow 2014-10-03 09:43

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 00:03 | Report Abuse

NIHSIN (7215)
The counter is extremely BULLISH but has moved into 'over-bought' mode. Traders are advised to exercise 'extreme' caution IF you decide to ride on this high wave of excitement.
Level to watch : RM0.480
A surge over this price will see the counter going for intra-day high of RM0.495
Good Luck everyone...

OptimusX

301 posts

Posted by OptimusX > 2014-09-19 00:05 | Report Abuse

Omg, another *do u know my mother is woman* blog

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 00:12 | Report Abuse

LBALUM (9326)
The counter is forming a Bullish Reversal pattern with price trading around RM0.825- RM0.840 and currently is in 'over-sold' mode.
Recommend for consideration for short to mid term traders.
A strong volume (>RM6M) is required for the counter to trade higher than current RM0.825 and challenge R1 @ RM0.870

OptimusX

301 posts

Posted by OptimusX > 2014-09-19 00:16 | Report Abuse

In one word. Terrible.......

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 00:24 | Report Abuse

SUMATEC (1201)
Major Support @ RM0.400 as the counter in 'Free Fall' mode.
Currently in Bearish Mode and Volume has been declining.
Not worth the wait.
Trade to your 'Stop Loss' level...

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 00:41 | Report Abuse

@godbless88
Hope you can be one of the main contributor at the 'Black Pearl'...
Thanks...

Happy Trading!

godbless88

1,316 posts

Posted by godbless88 > 2014-09-19 00:47 | Report Abuse

@Capt Jack Sparrow

This is good stuff, I really salute your effort Capt!
It may help a lot of people, not everyone is a chartist.

Anyways, my suggestion is you might wanna team up with members of Technical Code Breaker (just search for em)in the forums, there lotsa chartist there.

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 00:48 | Report Abuse

SANICHI (0133)
This counter still in Bullish trend while in 'over-sold' mode.
Has formed 2 beautiful flags with one successful break-out previously.
Currently is in the process of another break-out with High Vol @ RM0.135.
A breach of RM0.135 will see the counter challenging for R1 @ RM0.16! A pretty nice margin of profit there, isn't it?
Good Luck!

Happy Trading!

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 01:10 | Report Abuse

US Stocks trading at record HIGH at the moment...
Let's hope the Dow Effect can rub some on our Bursa tomorrow!

Good Night...

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 14:00 | Report Abuse

@another77
Welcome Welcome...
Hope to hear more from you and your monitoring as well!
More is surely better than 1!!!

Cheersssss...
Happy Trading!

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 14:03 | Report Abuse

@another77
Looking at BARAKAH now?
How many lots you usually buy for 'Deep Sea Fishing' like this?
Thanks for your kind & great sharing!

Happy Trading!

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 23:40 | Report Abuse

IRIS (0010)
Sudden surge at closing push the counter closed at RM0.400
Heard news that Iris got some big big projects and the outlook is rosy for this one.
May steer the 'Black Pearl' towards this tide and hopefully the current is strong enough to push us 'HUAT HUAT' further!

Happy Trading mate!!!

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-19 23:58 | Report Abuse

To AVERAGE Down or NOT To Average Down???

While I always find it tempting to 'Average Down' my positions in a particular counter, I have learn the painful lesson that Averaging Down is actually detrimental and should NOT be encourage especially for the short term traders a.k.a contra players.

One of my sifus once taught me:
"It is foolhardy to make a second trade IF your 1st trade shows you a loss. Never average losses! Let this thought be written indelibly upon your mind!"

When we take up a position in stocks, it is paramount that we have done all the homework necessary before we ENTER. Taking up positions without doing the necessary preparation is suicidal! It is equivalent to throwing money into the open sea. Hence, after we took up the positions that we decided to take up, the probability of the counter making losses will be very low and chances are we are going to make some money.

However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, our 1st position show us a loss, it will take lots of training and discipline NOT to average down our losses because we will be so 'damned' sure that this counter going to win us some nice profits.

So the next time when you are in a position which you think you want to average down, think twice or thrice before you do so...

Happy Trading!!! :D

another77

233 posts

Posted by another77 > 2014-09-20 00:12 | Report Abuse

Hi Capt Jack Sparrow, good work on this informative blog. Yes,I am in Bara Boat for sometime already, before rumour said is related to the first lady of you-know-who-lah. In and out a few time, increase buying after reading good recommendation from uob broker. Now "stuck" with mother and daugther. But my price target is 5% & 10% only. Yes 5% take profit and 10% cut loss. Sound silly but it works for me. Not going ti be rich from share trading but better return than FD.

aliciateo

315 posts

Posted by aliciateo > 2014-09-20 10:38 | Report Abuse

MORNING capt jack sparrow, thx for ur post regarding average or not average down =) cheers~

Luxp

132 posts

Posted by Luxp > 2014-09-20 12:06 | Report Abuse

Great teaching on average down when losing Capt.many thanks.TP
for iris next week ?

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-22 02:16 | Report Abuse

To-Do-List : 21.09.2014

IRIS
Monitor its crucial level at RM0.400.
With the news confirming IRIS succeeded in securing its major project, it could spark a frenzy stampede on this counter. While it is good to be able to cash in some 'pocket money' during this period, BE CAUTION of the effort by the Big Fish to flush out all contra players (T+4) which means the stock will wait for 4-5 days before continue its climb to another Resistance @ RM0.430/0.460.

MPAY (0156)
A White candle appeared on Friday could be a signal of reversal even though it is still at a 'not-so-safe' level. In fact, it should be trading at a higher level ie. RM0.260 to challenge for next level of Resistance.
However, a position can be considered if you got the $$$ to sustain the stock on a longer run.

Good Luck & Happy Trading!!!

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-22 02:18 | Report Abuse

@Aliciateo @Luxp

Welcome onboard 'the Black Pearl'... It is my sincere hope that all of us can share whatever monitoring and information we have so that all of us can benefit financially from this Bursa.

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-23 01:40 | Report Abuse

Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. (BABA) -3.98%
The counter slipped in its second day of trading after jumping almost 40% in its debut as bankers boosted the size of the Chinese e-commerce company's share offering to a global record of USD25 billion!

As of 12:58pm in New York, the company shares dropped 4.3% to close @ The company, which priced its initial public offering (IPO) at $68 a share, raised USD21.8 billion before underwriters exercised a so-call greenshoe option to increase the size by another 15% on strong demand.

"The valuation at $68 IPO price was extremely favorable, and after having such a big move, some people took profits," CEO of ABR Research Center was quoted saying by the phone. - source from the Bloomberg.

-------------------------------------------------
*With such a strong showing by Alibaba in the US market of NYSE, will Efficen continue its strong BULLISH run or scared by the Bears of profit takers???

Let's see how the drama will turn out later this morning...

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-23 01:55 | Report Abuse

OCNCash (0049)
2 consecutive 'Gap-Up' supported by very HIGH volume for the past 2 days signals a very BULLISH nature for this counter.
Currently on a very strong uptrend and it may trade to higher price if the immediate Resistance @ 0.365 is breached.
Stay tuned for today's action to see if OCNCash Bulls manage to charge past the moody bears...

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-23 17:27 | Report Abuse

GOODWAY (7129)
Another good white candle for today.
Volume of RM4.8M surpassed yesterday high of RM3.1M will be a good sign for tomorrow market.
Currently the trend is very 'BULLISH' with slightly 'over-sold' means there is still pretty much room for upward move.

MPAY (0156)
Seems to have recovered from the missed RTS awards disaster and was enjoying quite a high Buy-rate today at 63%.
A big chunk of BUY is at RM0.215/0.220 which give us hope of a good 'Gap Up' come tomorrow morning.
A lower volume today resulted in the stock's minor gain of +0.005. We look forward to the counter soaring higher than 0.235 IF the required Volume can come in to support the rise.
However, a strong Resistance is awaiting at RM0.220/0.225. A breach over this range will be VERY GOOD NEWS!!!

PUC (0007)
Registering HH & HL while consolidating @ RM0.220.
Require a HIGH volume to push thru R1 @ RM0.230 and next R2 will be @ RM0.250.
Sentiments for this stock is still BULLISH and somehow or somewhere, I got this feeling that it's gonna fly pretty soon...
Let's hope for some good news this week!

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-24 09:55 | Report Abuse

SYCAL (9717)
Closely monitor this counter...
'Gap Up' nicely yesterday and today has enjoyed very HIGH volume.
Currently at all time HIGH @ RM0.470 and going after RM0.500.

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-24 14:26 | Report Abuse

LBALUM (9326)
Today 'GAP DOWN' from yesterday closing of RM0.820 to open @ RM0.805 this morning has most traders in panic mode to see this counter under-perform so badly this week.
Is the recently released Co Report has any effect on the sell down?
Forum is full of comments recommending traders to sell and run...

Personally, something inside is telling me that someone is doing the shake up - to weed away all the bargain hunters and then push up that particular counter.
Again, I may NOT be correct but let's continue to monitor the afternoon market to know whether my feeling is correct or not...

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-25 00:22 | Report Abuse

SUMATEC (1201)
Another miracle is the making?
At this bearish market sentiment, out of nowhere did our friend HS conjured something out of nothing to end 2 weeks of downtrend with a BIG BIG White candle piercing thru the roof!
It looks rosy on paper for a counter to turn so bullish BUT such high volatility must be welcomed with caution especially during the time when KLCI is treading at 1840 - well below its main support of 200MA.

Bargain hunters and intra-day traders will see this as a golden opportunity to make money... But how long will this rally last?
Will be a honey-trap after all? I won't know...
Someone in the past once told me before : WHO DARES WINS...
Let's see if this motto is applicable to Sumatec and TSHS.

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-09-25 23:05 | Report Abuse

FBMKLCI 1843.11 (+3.03)
The GREEN shown on the monitor did not hide anything about the current situation of the Overall Market Sentiment (OMS). While the index shows GREEN, almost 70%-80% of my own portfolio is in RED.
It really baffles me...

FBMSCAP has shown 2 spinning tops in this week while generally was supported by its 20MA line. However, I was left with big surprise to find that most of my Small Caps have began to show retreat while the main index is showing otherwise.

Frankly, I'm getting a little worried over the sudden turn of event especially during today's trade and I can feel a little cold with the waves and the winds seems odd and strange.
Tomorrow will be a crucial day to see whether can we regain our composure and repair the sentiments. We must continue to monitor to see whether a black storm cloud is forming or we are sailing out into clear sky with calm seas...

Posted by Capt Jack Sparrow > 2014-10-03 09:43 | Report Abuse

Yesterday KLCI hit Support 1 @ 1837 - a drastic drop of more than 7 points with more than 65% of the counters were in RED. The Storm Signal was given last week (check my last post) and it really turn out to be coming TRUE...

The Bears were attacking the market at the moment and RED ALERT warning is being sent out to all traders to take cover. The oil price increase was making things from bad to worse and we really need to examine the market situation before taking any new positions.

Lower the mast as we brace thru the storm...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz