Posted by xioxiwo > 2014-12-04 21:32 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee Stock: [PJDEV-WC]: PJ DEVELOPMENT-WARRANTS 10/20 Optimus claimed that KLSE is a bear market, Sell !! Sell !! Run !! Run !!. Nov 12, 2014 10:08 PM | Report Abuse Talk cxxx. I told all readers to buy at 0.61. Can you understand simple English ? Buy and hold for a year until 26/10/2015. Special note : This article is a challenge to Optimus who used different IDs to discredit me, if he is a gentleman, please accept this challenge. I will buy PJDev-WC at 0.61, I will check the result on 26/10/2015. If this is still a losing trade for PJDev-WC on 26/10/2015, I will disappear from I3 permanently. I am not a coward to use other ID to enter or post any article in I3. This is not my character. If I make money from this trade, he will disappear permanently from I3. Please be gentleman, do not use other ID to enter I3. Optimus claimed that KLSE is a bear market, Sell !! Sell !! Run !! Run !!. KC Loh, please be my witness and I believe you will be fair to both of us. If it is a losing trade on 26/10/2015, all readers deserve the right to blame me. I will accept this blame very gentlemanly.

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz