Posted by DoggieInvestor > 2019-07-09 21:18 | Report Abuse

Saw one interesting article on Wordpress. Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar is buying Media Prima at RM 0.60 per share and Media Prima is trading at RM 0.485 per share. 23% upside ????? https://freestockideas.wordpress.com/2019/07/09/first-idea-media-prima/?fbclid=IwAR1680TPtuFrSfO1QckLtkxoo1RlZTRRR3D6_1t-gRrSoWDT1k8QF6nHI3o

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by DoggieInvestor 2019-07-09 21:46

Posted by DoggieInvestor > 2019-07-09 21:24 | Report Abuse

according to the article, syed mortar bought >20% stake at RM 0.70 per share, which is 44% higher than the closing price.

can anyone tell me whether this article can be trusted???

look like a BUY to me.

Posted by DoggieInvestor > 2019-07-09 21:46 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/hleresearch/214023.jsp

HL Research publish a very funy report.

The analyst said that Digital TV is coming.......as Malaysian can now buy a set top box and get digital TV transmission for TV3, TV2, NTV7, 8TV and many other channels in Malaysia, majority from Media Prima.

The analyst further claimed that Astro is a better buy because Astro got digital TV. It's funny to take a quick look at myfreetv.com to find out that govt will supervise the proliferation of digital TV in Malaysia household so that all Malaysians can enjoy high quality free TV broadcast at ZERO COST. YES, it's FREE OF CHARGE.

the website even mentioned that myfreeTV.com is no different from Astro or HyppTV. And interactive online shopping will be made available VERY SOON.

So HL's logic is vernacular contents will win in Malaysia in the long run for DIGITAL TV ads dollars and Astro will win. But I thought myfreetv.com made it very clear on its website that the all currently FTA channels which are available for all Malaysians for FREE at the moment will go digital in the future? How does that different from Astro's content?????

According to Media Prima Annual Report 2018, its FTA channels viewership market share remained steady at around 34% in 2018.

Why should we SELL Media Prima??? Shouldn't we BUY ????

Post a Comment
Market Buzz