Politics!

Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by hollandking 2020-03-19 15:15

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-03-19 15:00 | Report Abuse

better than mujahideen….hehe

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 15:04 | Report Abuse

So after 19 days into Mohiden administration, it's quite strange how majority completely forgoten about Harapan! It's surreal to say the least!
Somehow, majority agree that we have been through 2 years of nightmare and many were so relief when Haparan fallout happened! Actually, Sheraton Move has been godsend!
It's also sad to see how Mahathir remain power crazy despite obvious fallout with rakyat in general! Rakyat is so pissed with Mahathir! Rakyat is so pissed with Harapan!
That's why you don't see anyone running naked demanding Harapan to be reinstalled as government of the day! Actually few paid NGOs did and it became butt of the joke for most!
Harapan brand has lost it's lustre! Anwar doesn't command attention like he used to! In fact there's extreme fatique among hardcore Anwar supporters! In short, they have given up! Anwar is like Justin Bieber of the 80s! Nobody listen to that Baby Baby song anymore!

Posted by DreamKentut > 2020-03-19 15:05 | Report Abuse

Actually no one cares about half past six politicians.
That is why you don't see demonstrations.

Kawelegen

301 posts

Posted by Kawelegen > 2020-03-19 15:06 | Report Abuse

Try check out lowyat kopitiam forum, many PH supporters still there

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 15:07 | Report Abuse

One thing for sure, DAP must change it's agenda! Because majority malays already view DAP as their enemy! During those 2 years, DAP has pushed for agenda that really pissed malays in general!
That's why i urge local chinese to support MCA in coming GE15! We don't want to be lump into DAP fallout with majority malays! Malaysia is not like it used to be!

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2020-03-19 15:07 | Report Abuse

when was anwar part of the govt?

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 15:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kawelegen > Mar 19, 2020 3:06 PM | Report Abuse

Try check out lowyat kopitiam forum, many PH supporters still there

Answer : Link please!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-03-19 15:07 | Report Abuse

only ANWAR can help malaysia

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 15:10 | Report Abuse

Apollo! Sorry to say, Anwar no longer relevant!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-19 15:11 | Report Abuse

During 20 years, Wan Azizah was running PKR! Where was Anwar! Busying with fun boys!

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2020-03-19 15:15 | Report Abuse

the ph coalition was actually faulty by design and that fault was carried forward and that is why the downfall. A cooperation that was designed to fail but provided short term gain, now is the time for reorganizing but let me be clear on this, by looking at the signs before GE14 and what happened(events that took place and now), PH is still the blessed coalition. I won't say what I saw but it will come back. The downfall to me was actually a bail out for PH but what is install for the future, I don't know, but these dots will be linked together in the future.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz