Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-06 14:43 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Datuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-04-06 14:50

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-06 14:50 | Report Abuse

Bersatu is Mahathir creation! Just like Umno Baru that we know today! Umno Baru was created so that Mahathir can stay in power and kicked Ku Li out! Actually Ku Li already won Umno presidency post but Mahathir many tricks was able to turn the tide to his advantage!
But this coming June, Mahathir may find he is an island in Bersatu! Yeah sure, he is the chairman! Chairman is more powerful than the president! But Mohiden has major advantage!
Mohiden is buying off all the warlords including those who are or rather were pro Mahathir! By June, all will be pro Mohiden given their new found wealth and position! I mean, there's so many political appointee vacancy once Mohiden kick out all the Harapan ones!
To be frank, the only 2 still in Mahathir team is Mukriz and Syed Saddiq! Problem is, Syed Saddiq reportedly borrowed quarter million from Mahathir grand daughter but now Syed Saddiq claim was stolen by imaginary thief!
I mean, quarter million is peanut for Mahathir but been a stingy dictator, it's almost impossible for Syed Saddiq to repay his grand daughter by asking Mahathir help! Haix! Weird world!
In short, Syed Saddiq can be bought too! But i guess Mohedin has zero incentive to buy Syed Saddiq!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz