Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-12 11:53 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by gemfinder 2020-04-12 15:14

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-12 11:59 | Report Abuse

Actually after 4 weeks of MCO, most malaysians suffer 2 major problem, having lousy messy hair and their cars needing new tires, alignment or minor repairs! In short, malaysians need to hair grooming and car fixing! Of course beside worry of their next cashflow as most are face iwth prospect of retrenchment or jobless afer MCO!
But there's argument that going for a harcut defeat social distancing! And there's also possibility of cross infection from having infected scissor! So yeah, this concern is valid! So i guess, we can wait for another 2 weeks for our haircut then!
As for car repairs, i believe government should relax a bit as social distancing as is possible!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-12 12:01 | Report Abuse

I mean it's better to be safe than sorry! We don't want to be indentify as barber cluster! it's bad enough to know half of the infected cases came from taligh cluster!

Posted by mrlimitdown > 2020-04-12 12:12 | Report Abuse

correct.
my hair also quite messy like the stock price
i cut my own hair now until so ugly. Have to wear a cap to cover up

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-12 12:15 | Report Abuse

Yeah, on average, we need haircut every month as our hair grow half an inch! So that half inch really mess otherwise easy grooming!

Posted by mrlimitdown > 2020-04-12 12:19 | Report Abuse

the messy hair is still a small things compare with infected with virus from the barber shop. Better tolerate and be patience rather than risk your life.
Not worth it.

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-12 12:28 | Report Abuse

Yeah, i think barbers will have to wear full gear like those used by frontliners! So i think it's not worth to risk our lives just to get a haircut! There's no guarantee barbers will sanitize their equipment after each session!

ahbah

6,072 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-04-12 12:32 | Report Abuse

TV got show how we can use grass cutter to cut our hair ?

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-12 12:34 | Report Abuse

Ahbah! Tomorrow my wifey will cut my hair! She use vacuum and scissor! She said the vacuum will pull my hair so easy for her to cut it!

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2020-04-12 15:14 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz