Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-16 19:19 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Latuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-04-16 19:38

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-16 19:27 | Report Abuse

The thing is, generally rakyat accept Mohiden role as leader in curbing Covid19! I am not sure if majority accept the 250 billion stimulus but i am certain, majority are relief of the 'cash is king' approach as many already struggle with current prolong lockdown! There's alot of hungry malaysians out there who are silently keeping their heads out of shame i guess! I guess malaysians do not like to come out publicly asking for food during this pandemic!
Which bring us to Senior Lim demand for emergency parlimentary sitting! Do you honestly think he cares! Baloney! Senior Lim only cares about getting dinner donation but has no heart to help needy malaysians! It's all about getting not giving! It's all about politics of disagree that actually going for bipartisan solution to current problem!
So this emergency parlimentary sitting is all about making fuss and belittling any efforts to curb and stablize our nation from Covid19! Senior Lim is just as selfish and irreponsible as Mahathir! Both should be lockup in jail until Covid19 subside! They don't have anyting to offer but so much idea to turn otherwise effective curbing into session of blame, shame and rididule to satisfy their egos! Good riddance to this old rubbish!

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-16 19:28 | Report Abuse

Senior Lim is like those naughty dude who take a stick and poke at bee hive! And you know what happen when you do that! All hell will break loose and you bet Senior Lim will be running and hiding from the bees laughing at innocent bystanders!

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-16 19:38 | Report Abuse

Anyway current caretaker government will do fine without Harapan help! I am very sure Mohiden can assembly team of technocrats to develop exit plan! However i do admit Assmin is quite imcompetent handling current trasition towards lifting MCO!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz